[ROM]RUU_Ace_HTC_WWE_1.32.405.3_Radio_12.28b.60.140e_26 .03.02.15_M3

Search This thread

El_Nino9

Dec 2, 2009
London
well theres no custom recovery so why de-oxd it?

also
@ football
not being funny on anything, in fact i really appreciate you helping the community so much by RUU's

just dont you think it would have been easier and CLEANER to put all your RUU's in 1 post?i mean you could always edit your post and add another. this way it could have been a sticky and everyone would know where to look.
this thread is already becoming a mess just like the original desire section. try keep it like the G1 and the HTC HERO

its just that people say search, and it would be easy to do so if everything was in a nice neat post
all RUU's in 1 post
all Radio's in 1 post

adwinp

Jun 22, 2008
urandom
well theres no custom recovery so why de-oxd it?

also
@ football
not being funny on anything, in fact i really appreciate you helping the community so much by RUU's

just dont you think it would have been easier and CLEANER to put all your RUU's in 1 post?i mean you could always edit your post and add another. this way it could have been a sticky and everyone would know where to look.
this thread is already becoming a mess just like the original desire section. try keep it like the G1 and the HTC HERO

its just that people say search, and it would be easy to do so if everything was in a nice neat post
all RUU's in 1 post
all Radio's in 1 post

You can always ask M_T_M to merge the topics. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised he didn't do this himself yet.

funkatiko

Sep 6, 2009
I can´t make my computer to recognize my Desire HD. Can you tell me where can i download the usb drivers or explain me how to do it???

Thanks in advance!

Leviathan77

Oct 29, 2010
I would think it will work, it's signed, so it should be flashable, right? We'd only need root for flashing an unsigned one... so goldcard + that here would debrand.

I'm a noob tho, some senior smack me when I'm talking out of my behind here...

adwinp

Jun 22, 2008
urandom
i don't know who M_T_M is sorry. it would be ideal if they were all merged, could you ask him?

p.s. keep up the good work with the think tank and all to obtain root.

1: You should know who the mod is.

2: It's only been 2 days since I finally got a device to work on, and some great ppl have gotten quite far as a matter of fact in the G2 forum. It would be pointless in me trying to duplicate a month's work just to be up to date (since most of the standard attack vectors have already been dismissed anyhow).

Since DHD's HBoot and the G2's are similar in most (if not all) aspects, there only needs to be 1 centered effort, and by the looks of it, we'll be needing some good assembly skills, in which I don't really excel.

Most of the effort can be tracked here:
http://tjworld.net/wiki/Android/HTC/Vision/HbootAnalysis

RD1945

Oct 29, 2008
Lelystad
www.mkrepair.nl
Just a question,

I cannot seem to flash the RUU.
Steps I've taken:

1) Connect phone.
2) Run RUU.
3) Wait.

The RUU recognizes the phone and wants to boot in bootloader, but all I see is the HTC logo sitting there doing nothing.
Then the software returns usb connection error.

Strange thing is that when I unplug it (when the HTC logo is there) I can see the bootloader screen.

Can someone help me with this problem (if possible)?

Is there a way to flash it from the device itself (like you could do with the htc diamond, DIAMIMG.NBH)?

xmoo

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2006
Eindhoven
www.Mohammad.Moghtader.net
Just a question,

I cannot seem to flash the RUU.
Steps I've taken:

1) Connect phone.
2) Run RUU.
3) Wait.

The RUU recognizes the phone and wants to boot in bootloader, but all I see is the HTC logo sitting there doing nothing.
Then the software returns usb connection error.

Strange thing is that when I unplug it (when the HTC logo is there) I can see the bootloader screen.

Can someone help me with this problem (if possible)?

Is there a way to flash it from the device itself (like you could do with the htc diamond, DIAMIMG.NBH)?

Are you talking about the black HTC logo??
If the RUU says usb error, close ruu.
Unplug cable (you see the bootloader now instead of the black HTC Logo)
Plug cable.
Start RUU again.

This should do the trick.