About:
All of the roms Based on Android 11
All ROM Ported from GT-I9195I and SM-J500FN
Sources Can be found on the GitHub release

Last edited:
Reactions: Trafy

Trafy

Mar 9, 2023
Hello. I have a problem flashing the latest AOSP that you posted. When going to TWRP or recovery then when I flash it. It's error and said. "This device is j5xlte" even though I have a j5xnlte device. I tried all the roms that you posted and it's flashable and working except to the AOSP 8.5 it gotten a error. And also all the roms (your roms on github) don't have a RIL either no sim card detected. Your Roms are fine man but there's is a problem just two of it. But it's fine anyways since you just make it yesterday so it's still on beta. Hoping that you gonna make it. 🙏

BaLazS28235

Jan 11, 2021
Hello. I have a problem flashing the latest AOSP that you posted. When going to TWRP or recovery then when I flash it. It's error and said. "This device is j5xlte" even though I have a j5xnlte device. I tried all the roms that you posted and it's flashable and working except to the AOSP 8.5 it gotten a error. And also all the roms (your roms on github) don't have a RIL either no sim card detected. Your Roms are fine man but there's is a problem just two of it. But it's fine anyways since you just make it yesterday so it's still on beta. Hoping that you gonna make it. 🙏
hmmm... I tested all that roms and it worked fine for me on SM-J510FN (single sim edition) j5xnlte, accept that bugs what i posted on github (try updating twrp to the lastest)

Trafy

Mar 9, 2023
hmmm... I tested all that roms and it worked fine for me on SM-J510FN (single sim edition) j5xnlte, accept that bugs what i posted on github (try updating twrp to the lastest)
I have the latest TWRP Recovery. My friend tried it and still the same problem. Why not try again? so you can find the bugs on Sim Card or RIL. I do accept the bug that you posted on github but that two is my main problem

i try install but it seems like my device is j5xnltexx
When you try to flash the AOSP 8.5 correct?

vs-primus

Mar 31, 2020
Guys, Im now trying to fix camera and auto rotate!
First of all, thank you very much for continuing to supply this smartphone with Custom Romś. Isn't it better to make 1 or 2 available for Custom Romś and provide them with security updates etc.? I can well imagine that this causes a lot of time and work. I think it's better to provide 1 or 2 than more at some point due to time constraints.
Thank you and greetings
vs-primus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Android 11 Custom Roms For the J5 2016 (j5xnlte) variant

Roms:
    Aosp Extended V8.5 - Ported From GT-I9195I
    Aosp Extended v8.1 - Ported From GT-I9195I
    Lineage os 18.1 -Ported From GT-I9195I
    Lineage os 18.0 -Ported From SM-J500FN
    CARBON CR 9.0 - Ported From SM-J500FN

Download and more details:
    Github

Bugs can be found on the GitHub release

About:
    All of the roms Based on Android 11
    All ROM Ported from GT-I9195I and SM-J500FN
    Sources Can be found on the GitHub release
    I think I have the solution for fixing camera