[ROM][S][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition [lmi]

Search This thread

EdoWB

May 14, 2022
The official build is live. But after installing, I don't have any audio. So please beware.
For me too. I have apdated from lineage os 18.1 official and now audio doesen' t work, now i'm going to use another phone until an update fix because i don' t want to loose all my data considering that i have done a dirty flash

Shished

Nov 8, 2016
For me too. I have apdated from lineage os 18.1 official and now audio doesen' t work, now i'm going to use another phone until an update fix because i don' t want to loose all my data considering that i have done a dirty flash
Works fine for me after dirty upgrade. Have you installed latest MIUI 13 firmware?

Samueldw

Jul 26, 2011
Nijmegen
I got it working again. Thanks all.

You have to install the latest firmware V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/lmi/)

Because I already had installed LineageOS 19.1, I couldn't sideload it through the LineageOS recovery (spl downgrade error).
So I booted in TWRP and installed the firmware zip from there.

And now I have my audio back. I always thought that the firmware was included in the LineageOS zip package. But apparently not.

Reactions: krakert and Rick0x7

mathorv

Jun 5, 2011
Also had spi downgrade error, fixed by flashing

//reboot to bootloader
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.6.1_11-v3.4_A12-lmi-skkk.img
//chinese twrp that works with android 12
fastboot reboot recovery
adb sideload fw_lmi_miui_LMIGlobal_V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM_c0c40adc87_12.0.zip
//reboot to bootloader again
fastboot flash recovery lineage-19.1-20220514-recovery-lmi.img
fastboot reboot recovery
//here flashed
adb sideload lineage-18.1-20220507-nightly-lmi-signed.zip
adb sideload MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip
adb sideloadMagisk-v24.3.apk

Issues (lineage-19.1-20220514):
Yasnac and Signal complaining about Google Play authenticity - MindTheGapps fault?
No longer working with GCAM (multiple mod versions)

Which gapps yo used guys and did you encountere same issues?

@Samueldw which twrp version you used?

Last edited:
Reactions: robert1968

Rick0x7

Dec 17, 2013

You have to install the latest firmware V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/lmi/)

Because I already had installed LineageOS 19.1, I couldn't sideload it through the LineageOS recovery (spl downgrade error).

And now I have my audio back. I always thought that the firmware was included in the LineageOS zip package. But apparently not.
So audio with LOS 19.1 works now that you use that firmware?

Last edited:

Anidatte

May 11, 2017
Today I've done update of my Poco F2 (EEA) from latest lineage-18.1-20220507 to lineage-19.1-20220514 (dirty flash). All flashing done using twrp-3.6.1_11-v3.4_A12-lmi-skkk. So far, no major issues :) Also, I changed GApps package from Open GApps to MindTheGApps, cause I could't find Open GApps for Android 12.

I've flashed latest EEA firmware V13.0.2.0.SJKEUXM before flashing LOS.

GCam 7.3.018 v2.6 works without issues.
With latest firmware, sound works correctly.

Minor issues I found:
1. Audio FX don't work with stock music player and TIDAL - this issue with stock player is also present is 18.1 but on 19.1 it also occurs when using TIDAL. With Poweramp AudioFX works as expected.
2. Front camera effects options are not working (only effects - front camera itself works correctly).
3. Manual search for cellular networks don't work.

Reactions: mathorv

lucasallen1

May 14, 2022
So far, everything is running smooth. No issues with sound.

firmware: V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM
image: lineage-19.1-20220514-nightly-lmi-signed.zip
Apps: MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip & Magisk-v24.3.zip;

I flashed the recent firmware using twrp-3.6.1_11-v3.4_A12-lmi-skkk.img.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updated thread for official release
    The official build is live. But after installing, I don't have any audio. So please beware.

Yes yesterday the link worked and the rom is very cool to be a first build
    Lets hope that someone finds the time and efford to build a new, more up-to-date build of LOS 19.1. Be it unofficial or official.
    Also had spi downgrade error, fixed by flashing

//reboot to bootloader
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.6.1_11-v3.4_A12-lmi-skkk.img
    //chinese twrp that works with android 12
    fastboot reboot recovery
    adb sideload fw_lmi_miui_LMIGlobal_V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM_c0c40adc87_12.0.zip
    //reboot to bootloader again
    fastboot flash recovery lineage-19.1-20220514-recovery-lmi.img
    fastboot reboot recovery
    //here flashed
    adb sideload lineage-18.1-20220507-nightly-lmi-signed.zip
    adb sideload MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip
    adb sideloadMagisk-v24.3.apk

Issues (lineage-19.1-20220514):
    Yasnac and Signal complaining about Google Play authenticity - MindTheGapps fault?
    No longer working with GCAM (multiple mod versions)

Which gapps yo used guys and did you encountere same issues?

@Samueldw which twrp version you used?
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Upgrade instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Updated thread for official release