[ROM][S][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition [lmi]

Search This thread

Rick0x7

Dec 17, 2013
I have had a couple of times where I press the power button (long press for power menu) and it starts dialing the emergency number. Is it just me or has anyone else had this happening?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updated thread for official release
    The official build is live. But after installing, I don't have any audio. So please beware.
    I got it working again. Thanks all.

You have to install the latest firmware V13.0.1.0.SJKMIXM (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/lmi/)

Because I already had installed LineageOS 19.1, I couldn't sideload it through the LineageOS recovery (spl downgrade error).
    So I booted in TWRP and installed the firmware zip from there.

And now I have my audio back. I always thought that the firmware was included in the LineageOS zip package. But apparently not.
    LOS 19.1 is perfect.
    Battery is at least equal or even better than i had on the MIUI 13 (or any of previous one)

GCAM:
    Now i've just applied GCAM F2 Pro Config file and im amazed how it's functionality extended!
    Macro camera (and all other) lens works.
    Night camera has lots of new options.

1. So first download GCAM Urnix Gcam
    2. download (also from here) the F2 Pro config. pocof2pro-urnyx05-v2.xml (for v2.6+)
    3. follow the instruction how to create folder for config and how to load the config:
      How to Load & Save XML Configs
    Because of many customization options all in all LOS user experiment is much better than i had on MIUI ever.
    seems strange that there isn't any mention of installing this MIUI firmware on the LOS upgrade page (that I could find)

but thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into that today
    It's the third warning on the page, about the need to ensure you have firmware from an A12 version of MIUI before starting.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Upgrade instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Updated thread for official release
    LOS 19.1 is perfect.
    Battery is at least equal or even better than i had on the MIUI 13 (or any of previous one)

GCAM:
    Now i've just applied GCAM F2 Pro Config file and im amazed how it's functionality extended!
    Macro camera (and all other) lens works.
    Night camera has lots of new options.

1. So first download GCAM Urnix Gcam
    2. download (also from here) the F2 Pro config. pocof2pro-urnyx05-v2.xml (for v2.6+)
    3. follow the instruction how to create folder for config and how to load the config:
      How to Load & Save XML Configs
    Because of many customization options all in all LOS user experiment is much better than i had on MIUI ever.
    seems strange that there isn't any mention of installing this MIUI firmware on the LOS upgrade page (that I could find)

but thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into that today
    It's the third warning on the page, about the need to ensure you have firmware from an A12 version of MIUI before starting.
    The official build is live. But after installing, I don't have any audio. So please beware.