Development [ROM][S][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu]

Search This thread

SebaUbuntu

Recognized Developer
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
Here

Flashing instructions
Here

Sources:
LineageOS

Happy modding!

Last edited:

biojo

Jul 1, 2011
this is what i have been waiting fro before i ordered a phone, SebaUbuntu will there be any plans to make this a OFFICIAL lineage?

and will we eventually be able to install in the usual way through recovery/TWRP?

souhail sboui

Jan 18, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Nice ROM thanks Dev
I installed it using OrangeFox recovery like any other Roms ,didn't install gapps tho.
Most features works

Refresh rate locked at 60 even after toggling the 90 in display settings .

Showing "charging slowly" on lock screen while charging (didn't test charge time sorry).

Some minor lags while going in and out of tasks ,sometimes scrolling become weird.

Camera works

SD card is fine

Fingerprint fine

Didn't find any other problems yet. And sorry I didn't test it like i should .

D1mas1337

Jul 12, 2021
Russia

masruradi

Jul 21, 2016
Hello, i've install this Rom, and i'm facing another issue, if i use anither camera app, let say BSG 8.1, 8.2, or anoter camera app, video option is not working fine, while i took a video, the screen is normal, but if i stop recording, the result is broken, audio is fine, just the record was broken, any one could help me?

Attachments

• VID_20210707_115639.mp4
    6 MB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts

Hi. The Mi Flash doesn't work some driver issue and the firmware needs an update.

What is the fastboot instruction please to update firmware? It is the partition bit that I don't know. Sample instruction I got online below.

fastboot flash partition-name file-name-with-extension
    Has anybody installed any Xposed framework under lineageOS 19.1? Any particular issues found?

I'm planning to upgrade from LineageOS 18.1 to 19.1 but wouldn't like to loose some (currently EdXposed) modules.
    I've got LSPosed installed via Zygisk and it seems to work fine, athough I've only used one module so far (SIM number setter).
    Just updated from 11 to 12 today via dirty flash and so far so good.
    Here's what I did;

1. Downloaded latest version of MindTheGapps for 12L.
    2. Downloaded TWRP-3.6.2-vayu-Nebrassy-03-07-22.img
    3. Downloaded latest 19.1 LinageOS daily.
    4. Extracted boot.img and created MagiscBoot image.
    5. Removed lock from existing 18 linage. The nebrassy twrp can't decode android 11 for some reason (works on 12).
    6. Reboot to Recovery
    7. Flash nebrassy twrp and reboot to recovery
    8. Flash LinageOS 19.1
    9. Flash nebrassy twrp recovery
    10. Flash magisc boot image
    11. Flash MindTheGapps
    12. Clear cache/dalvik
    13. Reboot

After adding fingerprint and lock, twrp can decode.

And that's it. All my apps and data remained
    Pass safety net, gpay working. Happy days

Unfortunately this didn't work for me, although I added an intermediate step to install MIUI firmware for Android 12. My device is now stuck at the dynamic boot logo with the circles shifting from right to left.

Starting system:

lineage-18.1-20220603-nightly-vayu-signed.zip
    twrp-3.6.0_11-0-vayu
    Magisk 23.0
    EdXposed 4.6.2

This is what I did:

1. Downloaded latest version of MindTheGapps for 12L (MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220605_112439.zip)
    2. Downloaded TWRP-3.6.2-vayu-Nebrassy-03-07-22.img
    3. Downloaded lineage-19.1-20220708-nightly-vayu-signed.zip
    4. Downloaded latest Magisk-v25.1.apk (and renamed it as .zip)
    5. Downloaded latest Xiaomi firmware (fw_vayu_miui_VAYUEEAGlobal_V13.0.2.0.SJUEUXM_0866da46d4_12.0.zip)
    6. Removed lock from existing 18 Linage.
    7. Rebooted to TWRP Recovery (version 3.6.0_11-0-vayu)
    8. Flashed nebrassy twrp and reboot to recovery
    9. Flashed Xiaomi firmware update with TWRP
    10. Flashed LinageOS 19.1
    11. Flashed the Magisk zip with TWRP
    12. Flashed (again) nebrassy twrp recovery
    13. Flashed MindTheGapps
    14. Cleared cache/dalvik
    15. Rebooted

Every step was succesful, and the whole procedure took less than 5 minutes. However, my device is not rebooting to system (I can boot to recovery though). Any ideas what might be broken? or what should I try next? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Just dirty flashed from 18.1 to 19.1, which went fine, but... google's new, bloated quick settings drop-down menu layout is killing me. Is there any way to get back the old layout, without the utterly unnecessary labels on the tiles? I can recognise icons just fine, thanks.
    Hi. The Mi Flash doesn't work some driver issue and the firmware needs an update.

What is the fastboot instruction please to update firmware? It is the partition bit that I don't know. Sample instruction I got online below.

fastboot flash partition-name file-name-with-extension
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.
    Someone asked?
    vayu goes LOS19.1 release
    coming soon next friday - is out now!

thx @SebaUbuntu for your work
    New update out
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.