It was a Joke ... (April fools). It is still development (new icon set). No one knows the releasedate. Only unofficials are out. More at https://t.me/Lineageos_group
Don't know. It's fuzy. Wish they had a releasedate just like Ubuntu 22.04. But I'm only a noob.
I personally didn't have any battery draining problems, but if this device will never get A12 or not 'soon' then you will be stuck on A11 which will become more outdated.
You're correct. Follow all these steps in order and you should be fine (boot will take less than 5 min in most cases). Happy flashing!Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I monkeyed around with custom firmwares, recoveries, Lineage and whatnot... So I brushed up on what I know, ( and don't know ) and would like to ask for some help.
Is this still the actual procedure to flash Lineage and have root afterwards:
1. unlock bootloader through Xiaomi's unlock tool
2. flash TWRP recovery, and reboot to recovery
3. wipe and format data
3.1 flash latest Lineage
3.2 flash gapps ( something like opengapps nano package, or official lineage gapps )
3.3 flash Magisk 23.0 ( or later version? )
4. reboot, and wait around 15 minutes until the sucker boots
5. crack open a cold beer?
Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes...
Thanks, my good man.
Just updated from 11 to 12 today via dirty flash and so far so good.
Here's what I did;
1. Downloaded latest version of MindTheGapps for 12L.
2. Downloaded TWRP-3.6.2-vayu-Nebrassy-03-07-22.img
3. Downloaded latest 19.1 LinageOS daily.
4. Extracted boot.img and created MagiscBoot image.
5. Removed lock from existing 18 linage. The nebrassy twrp can't decode android 11 for some reason (works on 12).
6. Reboot to Recovery
7. Flash nebrassy twrp and reboot to recovery
8. Flash LinageOS 19.1
9. Flash nebrassy twrp recovery
10. Flash magisc boot image
11. Flash MindTheGapps
12. Clear cache/dalvik
After adding fingerprint and lock, twrp can decode.
And that's it. All my apps and data remained
Pass safety net, gpay working. Happy days
Hi. The Mi Flash doesn't work some driver issue and the firmware needs an update.
What is the fastboot instruction please to update firmware? It is the partition bit that I don't know. Sample instruction I got online below.
fastboot flash partition-name file-name-with-extension