Account currently disabled
- Jun 8, 2018
I will repost the full audio fix again here, (posted months ago ... i don't remember wich page to link !)Exactly! For me, that is a serious issue, as anyone standing near me can hear everything being spoken on the other side. And call volume is quite loud, even on lowest setting.
How come ArrowOS 11 got that fixed, but not LineageOS? It's been reported quite a while back...
Here are the features :
- fix "Earpiece" volume
- fix voice over handset (Telegram, Duo & Signal)
- Audio recording : use HQ mic (no more muffled sound / loud & crystal clear)
- Video recording : use high audio bitrate
- Speakers : use true 24-bit stereo playback
- Bluetooth : aptX™ HD [up to 48KHz/24-bit]
- SoundFX : use them corretcly with AudioFX app (effects were inverted when switched ON !)
- audio daemons : lower CPU usage in background
I stronlgy recommend to use my TWRP version wich allows flashing MODS "corretcly" ... LOS recovery is not recommended !
If you are interested to my full LineageOS 18.1 MOD for [vayu/bhima], go here ... but read the features.txt before !