Development [ROM][S][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu]

Search This thread

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
androidfilehost.com
hello, can you pleas elaborate the steps to achieve it? i love lineage but right now i'm on arrow mainly cause the safety net pass
*** Quickly written ***

Prerequisite:
- https://wiki.lineageos.org/adb_fastboot_guide
- remove Magisk if installed
- update PowerShell for Windows: https://aka.ms/powershell-release?tag=stable

OS = Windows

Go to Settings and Enable Developer Options
Enable USB Debugging
Enable Rooted Debugging
Now plug in POCO X3 pro to PC and extract the latest ih8sn-aarch64.zip files if you haven't yet.
(https://github.com/luk1337/ih8sn/releases/tag/latest)
Open extracted folder
Edit ih8sn.conf using Notepad, delete all lines and replace by:
Code:
BUILD_FINGERPRINT=POCO/vayu_global/vayu:11/RKQ1.200826.002/V12.0.4.0.RJUMIXM:user/release-keys
BUILD_SECURITY_PATCH_DATE=2021-03-01
BUILD_VERSION_RELEASE=11
MANUFACTURER_NAME=Poco
PRODUCT_NAME=PocoX3Pro
Open CMD/PowerShell from the folder
Now run :
Code:
.\push.ps1 -use_remount
Tip: edit push.ps1 before running ps1 file ... you will understand why "-use_remount" is required.
Reboot your device
Check if safetynet passes.
Clear storage of Google, Google Play service and Google Play Store apps ... and then restart your device ... in order to get Play Protect certification
Enjoy .... (ih8sn survives OTA updates ... Of course)

OS = linux
Same procedure and push (sh) the push.sh file with use_remount =1 option via a terminal (su)
Code:
./push.sh --use_remount
Tip: edit push.sh before running sh file ... you will understand why "-use_remount" is required.

Edit (18/06): Thks @dey18 !
Code:
BUILD_VERSION_RELEASE=11

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220616-234237_Yet Another SafetyNet Attestation Checker.png
    Screenshot_20220616-234237_Yet Another SafetyNet Attestation Checker.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Reactions: palopaxo

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
So it works except i couldn't get the push.ps1 script to work, instead did it manually with:

Code:
adb wait-for-device root
adb wait-for-device remount
adb wait-for-device push 60-ih8sn.sh /system/addon.d/
adb wait-for-device push ih8sn /system/bin/
adb wait-for-device push ih8sn.rc /system/etc/init/
adb wait-for-device push ih8sn.conf /system/etc/

And it passes Safetynet.

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I just got called on Viber and the caller couldn't hear me. Then i called him and recipient still couldn't hear me. I could hear him though. All permissions are granted to Viber.
Oh well.

Last edited:

makeyourself

Aug 26, 2012
It's now an ordeal to update (I mean between different 19.1 releases) because Magisk is lost upon updating, and with it goes root and passing safety net (Google Pay throws a tantrum). Anyone know whether the Magisk developer is working on bringing automatic Magisk retention to Android 12? It worked fine on 11, no manual intervention needed. The fact TWRP can't decrypt /data makes it even more inconvenient and means I have to push and pull the "stock" and patched boot.img to and from a PC multiple times.

Onyx369

Jun 18, 2022
Hi. I have few issues and haven't updated many months, so it needs a fix. Is everything still ok to update using TWRP, change package file name then install it directly along with and Magisk? (no GAPPS needed).

Cheers

dey18

Sep 11, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I'd say, you made a nice guide for ih8sn but you should actually use this instead and use my custom conf only if it fails.
Note: You don't need a custom Conf for this one.
I expect you to update your guide with this link and remove the custom conf part. I made the custom one for personal use.
I'm that guy who posted that in tg group.

dey18

Sep 11, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
About ih8sn:

See here ... https://github.com/luk1337/ih8sn/releases/tag/latest

ih8sn.conf for vayu
Code:
BUILD_FINGERPRINT=POCO/vayu_global/vayu:11/RKQ1.200826.002/V12.0.4.0.RJUMIXM:user/release-keys
BUILD_VERSION_RELEASE=11
MANUFACTURER_NAME=Poco
PRODUCT_NAME=PocoX3Pro

Do not forget to use remount :
push.ps1 --use-remount

Tip : After the first reboot, do not forget to clear storage of Google, Google Play service and Google Play Store apps ... and then restart your device ... in order to get Play Protect certification ... (See screenshot).

Edit : ih8sn survives OTA updates ... Of course.
Please see this.

Reactions: Eric_Lev

makeyourself

Aug 26, 2012
Hi. I have few issues and haven't updated many months, so it needs a fix. Is everything still ok to update using TWRP, change package file name then install it directly along with and Magisk? (no GAPPS needed).

Cheers
Not sure why you want/need to rename the package file name. But from memory this worked fine for me:
1. Upgrade TWRP to latest official version
2. Flash Xiaomi firmware update (link posted above somewhere) with TWRP
3. Flash Lineage update with TWRP
4. Flash Magisk with TWRP
5. Personally I then flashed GApps.
6. Wipe cache / dalvik cache
7. Reboot

Just be aware that once you reboot TWRP will no longer be able to decrypt /data due to TWRP bug with Android 12 firmware. Although personally it works for me if I delete fingerprints and pass code.

HastaPasta

Oct 11, 2021
Not sure why you want/need to rename the package file name. But from memory this worked fine for me:
7. Reboot

Just be aware that once you reboot TWRP will no longer be able to decrypt /data due to TWRP bug with Android 12 firmware. Although personally it works for me if I delete fingerprints and pass code.
That's really helpful thanks.

Reactions: makeyourself

Onyx369

Jun 18, 2022
7. Reboot

It has gone horribly wrong unfortunately and i think i just made a real screw up

So the twrp wasnt playing ball to update and whilst checking kept going to fastboot rather than recovery

So like a fool i put the additional options incase i was pushing button wrong and told it to boot to recovery

there is no recovery and it locks in fastboot only

i just tried connect pc and adb but cannot connect

Any ideas?

Nollie8969

Dec 31, 2016
It has gone horribly wrong unfortunately and i think i just made a real screw up

So the twrp wasnt playing ball to update and whilst checking kept going to fastboot rather than recovery

So like a fool i put the additional options incase i was pushing button wrong and told it to boot to recovery

Any ideas?
No recovery ? Also stock ? What about going back to stock-rom via MiFlashTool. That's using fastboot I believe.

You use Windows to Adb ? Or Linux ? I had error in Windows, but in Ubuntu it was a piece of cake.

Reactions: palopaxo

makeyourself

Aug 26, 2012

Any ideas?
Sorry to hear that, how do you mean "locks in fastboot"? What happens if you hold the power button down for several seconds, until the screen turns off? It should reboot, even if it only reboots to fastboot mode. ADB won't work in fastboot mode, only fastboot will work.

Since it sounds like you haven't actually flashed anything, I presume you already had no recovery. I'd recommend you try to find an unbrick guide for Vayu either way.

Onyx369

Jun 18, 2022
So basically it appears bricked in perpetual fastboot or OFF (missing recovery dumps the system into fastboot and stays there then switches off)

I adjusted the boot sequence in developer to start in recovery (as it wasn't there fastboot is next) - BIG MISTAKE

I had TWRP and it was working b4. Followed instuctions to update and it wouldnt boot to recovery so I tried to force it with the developer option and bricked it. The TWRP app did something wrong.

I can't get the drivers to function at the moment for Win10 and Ubuntu, if I can get the USB to talk then need to put in a new recovery from PC to fix it as far as I can work out

Any help would be useful if anyone knows a fix thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts