Development [ROM][S][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu]

Search This thread

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S9
Xiaomi Mi A2
few questions:
1 no wide camera?
2 how to change color of settings menu without buyig repainter?
3 how to block phone by hacking by foreig people? i meann in miui eveyrything is locked and here easy access to twrp etc? how to make phone data etc safe if sommeone steal it?
4 easiest way to root?
1-no... perhaps a gcam have enable the wide angle camera but in lineage i don't know (in arrow os it does have it)
2-check on display accent color (but i don't know if it's wide system)
3- miui and miui account is the safetyest but i guess there is a lot of apps focus on security (maybe it have a fee)
4- use magisk official to root, check on youtube tutorials.
you need to unlock the boot loader, then install a custom recovery and then flash a custom rom. check tutorials on youtube, it is easy only if you follow the steps.. don't blame me if you brick your device, good luck

Reactions: Phalcore

Zeokat

Jul 29, 2021
I see people reporting lots of bugs on LineageOS 19.1, maybe someone that tested latest version can verify these problems or can share his/her experience with LOS 19.1?

I'm thinking into update, but reading latest replies i have big doubts.

victorct83

Sep 12, 2017
I see people reporting lots of bugs on LineageOS 19.1, maybe someone that tested latest version can verify these problems or can share his/her experience with LOS 19.1?

I'm thinking into update, but reading latest replies i have big doubts.

I haven't suffered any bug, except the one related with the battery stats (it doesn't reset after a full charge):

photo_2022-06-27_13-25-53.jpg

In LOS 18.1 it works well when it reaches 90% at least.

Anyone has the same issue? I did a clean update.

Thanks and regards,

Aug 12, 2015
LOCATION/GPS ISSUES

Hi everyone!

On lineage-19.1-20220617-nightly-vayu-signed I have issues with my phone locating with Google Play Services. It works with the app "GPS Test", but neither "Maps" or "Öffi" (public transport app).

Is there any way fixing this location issue without reflashing Lineage?

EDIT: Maybe worth noting that I came from MiUI 12.5 to LOS 19.1 ...

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

Last edited:

khusika

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2013
Malang
khusika.com
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Mi 8
LOCATION/GPS ISSUES

Hi everyone!

On lineage-19.1-20220617-nightly-vayu-signed I have issues with my phone locating with Google Play Services. It works with the app "GPS Test", but neither "Maps" or "Öffi" (public transport app).

Is there any way fixing this location issue without reflashing Lineage?

EDIT: MAybe worth noting that I came from MiUI 15.5 to LOS 19.1 ...

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
Those happens due to denial location permission of com.google.android.gms, and related to the gapps bug(happens sometimes).
This can be fixed by grant the location permission using adb shell

Code:
adb shell pm grant com.google.android.gms android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
adb shell pm grant com.google.android.gms android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION

Reactions: Zeokat
Aug 12, 2015
Those happens due to denial location permission of com.google.android.gms, and related to the gapps bug(happens sometimes).
This can be fixed by grant the location permission using adb shell

Code:
adb shell pm grant com.google.android.gms android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
adb shell pm grant com.google.android.gms android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
YEEEHAAA!!!!

You are my hero! Tahnks a lot, bro!!!

All praise to my LORD, ROCK AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST!!

Aug 12, 2015
FAIL: DECRYPT /DATA IN TWRP

For making backups I need to decrypt /data, but in TWRP 3.6.0._11-0 I can neither draw a pattern and password hacks/workarounds do not work at all. MiUI password does not work neither.

Any ideas?

i_sagnik

Sep 3, 2021
West Bengal

makeyourself

Aug 26, 2012
That's a pretty old version of TWRP, update to the latest "UNOFFICIAL"(but it works like a charm) build from the official developer.

To update watch this video.
That still doesn't decrypt /data any better than the official build. It just doesn't bother asking when it boots up. Look in /data/media/0 and you'll still find a load of jumbled/encrypted data. If you go to "mount" and press "decrypt /data" it still fails with same error as the official build ("failed to decrypt user 0").

It does however load up a lot faster than the official build for some reason. And the fact it doesn't bother asking to decrypt /data when it first loads up mitigates the inconvenience of having to press "cancel" every time. So in those respects it's a slight improvement on the official build.

The only way to decrypt /data on Android 12 currently is to be using TWRP 3.6.2 and to delete all your fingerprints, lockscreen passwords etc. I don't know if that works on the unnoficial build, I haven't tried it.

Reactions: i_sagnik

Top Liked Posts