Development [ROM][S][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu]

Search This thread
Thanks for the rom, it works really well! But I've encountered a feature I don't like - the fingerprint sensor scanning even if the screen is off(well, I think it is a feature). Because of that I often unlock my phone when I don't want to if I just carry it around in my hand and I wanted to know if there's any way to make it scan only if the screen is on. Couldn't find any info using google, it would only show pages with someone having issues with the scanning itself. Thanks

hikigayaaaa

Jun 28, 2016
btw, can I use NikGapps to this ROM? I've tried it before, but I experienced ghost touch and freezes using Chrome?

installed Core NikGapps

glock24

Sep 26, 2012
If I wanted to downgrade to LOS 18.1, besides data wipe and Android 11 frimware, do I need to do something else?

Klaus R

Aug 25, 2018
Someone with working notification led? Perhaps i am just too blind to find appropriate setting...
Latest OTA update, rooted by magisk...

Last edited:

kent_stor

Nov 15, 2013
Anyone else having issues with the home and app buttons not working with a profile that disables the lock screen? The back button is unaffected and I don't use gestures. I seen this issue: https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/-/issues/5189
It's exactly the same issue but they're reporting it as fixed in the latest builds and I'm running 20221024 microg. I doubt it's related to microg, could it be a device specific issue?

noutsos

May 25, 2013
thessaloniki
Hi, i have encounter something strange.
I use navigation with gestures, and in random times when the screen is on, it's like the gestures are acivated on every side of phone without my fingers touching the screen.

Sergey_Russia

Oct 31, 2022
Hi all.
Please help me to decide which firmware I need to flash my phone in order to upgrade from 18 to 19 LineageOS.
Model of phone is M2102J20SG
I buyed it in Russia in official shop.
I think that it has russian firmware. (How can I check it?)
In order to upgrade LIneageOS I need to flash firmware of Android 12.
On xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/vayu/ there are only India, Europe and global firmwares.
But on new.c.mi.com/global/miuidownload/detail/device/1900392 there is russian ROM which include firmwares.
I compared firmwares from xiaomifirmwareupdater and new.c.mi.com. Firmwares from russian ROM is different from the xiaomifirmwareupdater's firmwares. But EU firmwares equal global firmwares (only abl.elf not equals).
I afraid to get brick, thats why I have answers
1) do I need flash so firmware which is installed on my phone (russian or other)?
2) how I can check what localization of firmware now installed on my phone?
3) if I can install other localization, which I should install, EU or global?
4) If I extract firmwares from russian ROM and put they to zip file of firmwares from xiaomifirmwareupdater.com. Does it right or it can bricks phone?

Sergey_Russia

Oct 31, 2022
Hi all.
Please help me to decide which firmware I need to flash my phone in order to upgrade from 18 to 19 LineageOS.
Model of phone is M2102J20SG
I buyed it in Russia in official shop.
I think that it has russian firmware. (How can I check it?)
In order to upgrade LIneageOS I need to flash firmware of Android 12.
On xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/vayu/ there are only India, Europe and global firmwares.
But on new.c.mi.com/global/miuidownload/detail/device/1900392 there is russian ROM which include firmwares.
I compared firmwares from xiaomifirmwareupdater and new.c.mi.com. Firmwares from russian ROM is different from the xiaomifirmwareupdater's firmwares. But EU firmwares equal global firmwares (only abl.elf not equals).
I afraid to get brick, thats why I have answers
1) do I need flash so firmware which is installed on my phone (russian or other)?
2) how I can check what localization of firmware now installed on my phone?
3) if I can install other localization, which I should install, EU or global?
4) If I extract firmwares from russian ROM and put they to zip file of firmwares from xiaomifirmwareupdater.com. Does it right or it can bricks phone?
I search some info in this forum and founded little.
Baseband version of my phone is 1.0.c3-00161-0806_2150_f52e466eb (settings --> about --> android version)
It's mean that version of firmware is either 12.5.2.0(EEA) or 12.5.4.0(MI)
Does it mean that I don't need to update firmware in order to upgrade from 18 to 19 LineageOS?

keypress

Apr 8, 2022
Baseband version of my phone is 1.0.c3-00161-0806_2150_f52e466eb (settings --> about --> android version)
Does it mean that I don't need to update firmware in order to upgrade from 18 to 19 LineageOS?
As you can see here https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/firmware/vayu/ these firmware versions that you mentioned are for Android 11. So for LAOS 19 (Android 12) you need to upgrade firmware. Firmware versions V13.x are for Android 12. Then you can follow these steps: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-1-for-poco-x3-pro-vayu.4301199/post-87453373

I agree with you that it would be great to have a bit more info about firmware - it would be great to have here https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/firmware/vayu/ a column with baseband version. How can we do that?

Sergey_Russia

Oct 31, 2022
As you can see here https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/firmware/vayu/ these firmware versions that you mentioned are for Android 11. So for LAOS 19 (Android 12) you need to upgrade firmware. Firmware versions V13.x are for Android 12. Then you can follow these steps: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-1-for-poco-x3-pro-vayu.4301199/post-87453373

I agree with you that it would be great to have a bit more info about firmware - it would be great to have here https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/firmware/vayu/ a column with baseband version. How can we do that?
I founded the table of basebands here https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ima-auto-updated.4253099/page-6#post-87447719
Thank for reply. But which firmware I shall to flash, EU or global?

TheMrTesla

Aug 22, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
the number i highlighted is the one you should be looking for, if you look it up here:

I founded the table of basebands here https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ima-auto-updated.4253099/page-6#post-87447719
Thank for reply. But which firmware I shall to flash, EU or global?

You end up with 12.5.4.0(MI) 0806_2150 which is Global.
EEA is Europe
IN is India

So you flash global :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Exists a issue that freeze for seconds the screen when you use chromium and select 60 mhz with smooth display to 120 mhz, i have been testing with the lastest lineage os 19.1 Juanuary 6 2023 build.

Im not sure if freeze all the UI or just chromiun.

To fix this you must disable the smooth display
    Since LOS20 has been startet ... are you moving to LOS 20 and/or are you already working on it?

Thanks! :)
    The profile of OP (original poster) is who started this thread. That's SebaUbuntu. He's the maintainer for vayu on Los.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.
    Someone asked?
    New update out
    vayu goes LOS19.1 release
    coming soon next friday - is out now!

thx @SebaUbuntu for your work
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.