Development [ROM][S][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu]

Search This thread

Sergey_Russia

Oct 31, 2022
the number i highlighted is the one you should be looking for, if you look it up here:

You end up with 12.5.4.0(MI) 0806_2150 which is Global.
EEA is Europe
IN is India

So you flash global :)
Thanks. tech support xiaomi also said me today, what firmware should be ru or global.
I wanted to try extract firmwares from RU ROM and pack it to global-firmwares.zip from xiaomifirmwareupdater.com. But version of ru ROM is less then global. whats why it is impractical.

Nollie8969

Dec 31, 2016
Hi, can you provide the build dates that you flashed for both Rom and NikGapps, I'd very much like to reproduce it and fix it.
Lineage 19 from June 10. See photo recovery. Nikgapps Core was latest; April 20
I also installed some addons

Problem should be caused by Seedvault.

Attachments

• 20221101_095107.jpg
    20221101_095107.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 102

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

The latest release of NikGapps is 8th Sept.

That's pretty old build, the issue is fixed long back, can you try flashing the latest NikGapps build next time you clean flash and confirm if it's working for you?

Attachments

• IMG_20221101_133429.jpg
    IMG_20221101_133429.jpg
    659.1 KB · Views: 52

Nollie8969

Dec 31, 2016
The latest release of NikGapps is 8th Sept.

That's pretty old build, the issue is fixed long back, can you try flashing the latest NikGapps build next time you clean flash and confirm if it's working for you?
Yeah well.. you asked when it occured to me.

Great that is fixed. I probably won't flash very soon. Or try to go Vanilla maybe

Sergey_Russia

Oct 31, 2022
Hi all.
I updated firmwares on my phone in order to upgrade LOS from 18 to 19. All works fine.
Can I keep updating the firmware as new ones are released or do I have to wait for the maintainer's permission when he indicates that I need to update the firmware for the next LOS version?

keypress

Apr 8, 2022

Balliba

Jan 12, 2014
Istanbul
I am using MIUI by xiaomi.eu 13.0.8. If I do a clean Lineage installation after making a full system backup from TWRP, can I use the data folder from the backup? What should I do to avoid losing my old programs and data in the migration?

popej

Feb 17, 2008
www.gmaptool.eu
Thanks, I suspect that recent TWRP for A12 damaged my LOS 18.1. I have moved to clean 19.1 for Microg, but LOS recovery has very limited functionality. I hope that 3.7.0 works well with LOS 19.
Another subject - does battery monitoring works correctly? For me OS says "slow charging" while charging is fast. Battery usage shows "Android system" usage with time, which is 6x longer than time from last charge. And I have noticed once 138% battery usage for one app.

Snanf

Dec 9, 2011
Lyon
Hello everybody !
I've just flashed latest LOS recovery and LOS 19, clean flash, with latest mindthegapps but this one made my phone totally buggy. I tried several clean flashes but the phone still wasn't working. So now i'm using the phone without gapps (there are no pico opengapps available for Android 12 yet) but I need them to make some apps work.
So here's my question : can I flash twrp over LOS recovery and flash then with it the bitgapps ? Does someone has tried this ?

Thanks for your answers and have a nice day !

Snanf

Dec 9, 2011
Lyon
I reply myself to my request : I flashed twrp over LOS recovery and then flashed Bitgapps 12.1.0 arm64 using the recovery. Everything works fine !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Exists a issue that freeze for seconds the screen when you use chromium and select 60 mhz with smooth display to 120 mhz, i have been testing with the lastest lineage os 19.1 Juanuary 6 2023 build.

Im not sure if freeze all the UI or just chromiun.

To fix this you must disable the smooth display
    Since LOS20 has been startet ... are you moving to LOS 20 and/or are you already working on it?

Thanks! :)
    The profile of OP (original poster) is who started this thread. That's SebaUbuntu. He's the maintainer for vayu on Los.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.
    Someone asked?
    New update out
    vayu goes LOS19.1 release
    coming soon next friday - is out now!

thx @SebaUbuntu for your work
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.