Development [ROM][T][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 20 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu/bhima]

Search This thread

Nollie8969

Dec 31, 2016
The latest release of NikGapps is 8th Sept.

That's pretty old build, the issue is fixed long back, can you try flashing the latest NikGapps build next time you clean flash and confirm if it's working for you?
Yeah well.. you asked when it occured to me.

Great that is fixed. I probably won't flash very soon. Or try to go Vanilla maybe

Sergey_Russia

Oct 31, 2022
Hi all.
I updated firmwares on my phone in order to upgrade LOS from 18 to 19. All works fine.
Can I keep updating the firmware as new ones are released or do I have to wait for the maintainer's permission when he indicates that I need to update the firmware for the next LOS version?

keypress

Apr 8, 2022

Balliba

Jan 12, 2014
Istanbul
I am using MIUI by xiaomi.eu 13.0.8. If I do a clean Lineage installation after making a full system backup from TWRP, can I use the data folder from the backup? What should I do to avoid losing my old programs and data in the migration?

popej

Feb 17, 2008
www.gmaptool.eu
Thanks, I suspect that recent TWRP for A12 damaged my LOS 18.1. I have moved to clean 19.1 for Microg, but LOS recovery has very limited functionality. I hope that 3.7.0 works well with LOS 19.
Another subject - does battery monitoring works correctly? For me OS says "slow charging" while charging is fast. Battery usage shows "Android system" usage with time, which is 6x longer than time from last charge. And I have noticed once 138% battery usage for one app.

Snanf

Dec 9, 2011
Lyon
Hello everybody !
I've just flashed latest LOS recovery and LOS 19, clean flash, with latest mindthegapps but this one made my phone totally buggy. I tried several clean flashes but the phone still wasn't working. So now i'm using the phone without gapps (there are no pico opengapps available for Android 12 yet) but I need them to make some apps work.
So here's my question : can I flash twrp over LOS recovery and flash then with it the bitgapps ? Does someone has tried this ?

Thanks for your answers and have a nice day !

Snanf

Dec 9, 2011
Lyon
I reply myself to my request : I flashed twrp over LOS recovery and then flashed Bitgapps 12.1.0 arm64 using the recovery. Everything works fine !

Alex230799x

Dec 27, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hello.
I have a problem. Yesterday I installed build 19.1-20221125, and the key combination "Volume Down + Power Button" does not work to take screenshots, does anyone have the same bug?
I installed the build with the whole process documented in the official vayu guide by LOS.
What happens when doing the combination is either the volume is lowered or the power off menu appears, one of two.
EDIT: My mistake, I already saw that you have to press them at the same time but not leave it maintained as in the stock rom. 😅

Last edited:

Usama-CW

May 27, 2015
Lahore
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hello.
I have a problem. Yesterday I installed build 19.1-20221125, and the key combination "Volume Down + Power Button" does not work to take screenshots, does anyone have the same bug?
I installed the build with the whole process documented in the official vayu guide by LOS.
What happens when doing the combination is either the volume is lowered or the power off menu appears, one of two.
EDIT: My mistake, I already saw that you have to press them at the same time but not leave it maintained as in the stock rom. 😅
Yes, it happened with me too when i was clean installing build 19.1-20221125 but it got fixed when i finished my rom setup.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When carried in a case the phone was often turning ON. Found Display/Lockscreen/LiftToCheckPhone was ON.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T) designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS still includes various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the changelog for a complete list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Upgrade instructions
    Here

Sources
    ROM sources: LineageOS
    Kernel sources: Here
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.
    Someone asked?
    New update out
    vayu goes LOS19.1 release
    coming soon next friday - is out now!

thx @SebaUbuntu for your work
    Thread updated for LineageOS 20 release