Development [ROM][T][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 20 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu/bhima]

Search This thread

Usama-CW

May 27, 2015
Lahore
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I've been having this problem since I went to LOS 19.1 months ago, how did you fix it?
I don't know, it got fixed over time. I have been clean installing Los builds and i was really uneasy with screenshot issue. I decided to daily drive Los for long time and believe me after updating to latest builds fixed my problem completely.
Playing pokemon go, the phone is burning!
Cant belive th heat
Tested it's not heating, make sure you are not using magisk mods or custom kernel

TheMrTesla

Aug 22, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I don't know, it got fixed over time. I have been clean installing Los builds and i was really uneasy with screenshot issue. I decided to daily drive Los for long time and believe me after updating to latest builds fixed my problem completely.

Tested it's not heating, make sure you are not using magisk mods or custom kernel
Hmm last builds didn't fix it for me, though maybe I should do a clean flash someday. Will try something out

2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
Here

Flashing instructions
Here

Sources:
LineageOS

Happy modding!
Hi!

Would you mind changing the fingerprint of the builds?
The one that used on this device in LineageOS
Code:
POCO/vayu_global/vayu:12/RKQ1.200826.002/V13.0.5.0.SJUMIXM:user/release-keys
is wrong.
The correct fingerprint would be this:
Code:
POCO/vayu_global/vayu:12/SKQ1.211006.001/V13.0.4.0.SJUMIXM:user/release-keys
With the incorrect fingerprint the play store wrongly recognize the phone and not let us download apps like Netflix because it says "not compatible with this device". Using a valid fingerprint easily solves this problem, moreover it is much easier to pass SafetyNet with kdrag0n"s Universal SafetyNet Fix.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: aasoror and Zeokat

mfathym

Dec 18, 2022
I got similar problem on Redmi 9. For me it works, if i reboot the phone in airplane mode. But when I enable SIM, then some channels are disabled. Maybe it is because of improper applying regulatory rules for detected country.
Not only Redmi, Samsung also.
It is something with Android.

w00cash

Jan 31, 2022
Hey guys,
I have just upgraded from 18.1, and one thing is regretfully missing for me. It's a volume control button in quick settings menu... I know that i can use volume control keys to turn it on, but I kinda got used to using that button. Is there a way that I missed to make it appear again?
Thanks for suggestions

juliotec

Aug 22, 2013
Exists a issue that freeze for seconds the screen when you use chromium and select 60 mhz with smooth display to 120 mhz, i have been testing with the lastest lineage os 19.1 Juanuary 6 2023 build.

Im not sure if freeze all the UI or just chromiun.

To fix this you must disable the smooth display

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230107-162024_Configuración.png
    Screenshot_20230107-162024_Configuración.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Reactions: keypress

yevac

Jun 14, 2020
Just updated to latest build, 19-20230113-NIGHTLY-vayu

Dialer is now broken for me. When I try to call a number, phone crashes and does soft reboot.

Anybody else have this issue?

*edit. I reinstalled this build 19-20230113-NIGHTLY-vayu and phone calls work now.

Maybe issue is related to No gravity kernel? Because I had flashed that the first time and its not flashed now.

Last edited:

keypress

Apr 8, 2022
Hmm.. I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask this non-technical question: How can I contribute some 💲 to support LOS developement for vayu? On https://lineageos.org/ at the bottom there are links to support LOS generally. But I would like to support maintaining LOS for vayu, because I use it.

yevac

Jun 14, 2020
The profile of OP (original poster) is who started this thread. That's SebaUbuntu. He's the maintainer for vayu on Los.

Reactions: keypress

leeshore

Dec 16, 2010
Exists a issue that freeze for seconds the screen when you use chromium and select 60 mhz with smooth display to 120 mhz, i have been testing with the lastest lineage os 19.1 Juanuary 6 2023 build.

Im not sure if freeze all the UI or just chromiun.

To fix this you must disable the smooth display
Why is there no solution? I do not understand.

Nollie8969

Dec 31, 2016
In my case it helped to disable the smooth display for few minutes and then switching It back again. Problem never returned since. I use firefox instead of chrome, for the clarity.
Even better... Mull instead of FF. From DivestRepo in NeoStore. My screen stays on 60. Also easier on battery.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T) designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS still includes various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the changelog for a complete list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Upgrade instructions
    Here

Sources
    ROM sources: LineageOS
    Kernel sources: Here
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.
    Someone asked?
    New update out
    vayu goes LOS19.1 release
    coming soon next friday - is out now!

thx @SebaUbuntu for your work
    Thread updated for LineageOS 20 release