[ROM][S][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE [grus]

Search This thread

SebaUbuntu

Recognized Developer
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
Here

Flashing instructions
- Flash recovery (recovery.img) and vbmeta (vbmeta.img)
- Factory reset > Format data/factory reset
- Apply update > Apply from ADB
- Sideload the zip with your PC
- Flash gapps (if you want)
- Reboot

Notes
- Everything works, report bugs if any
- I plan to go official in about a week if no other bugs will arise

Sources:
LineageOS and xiaomi-sdm710-devs

Happy modding!

Last edited:

SebaUbuntu

Recognized Developer

IVANWB

Feb 11, 2013
Bluetooth phone doesn't work.
Incredible battery.
Awesome Transition.
beautiful.
fluid.
but,
bluetooth phone doesn't work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @SebaUbuntu if you need some help to do something I'm here with your ROM installed ... I don't have any ROM developing experience but I could try to do my best to help you.

The bluetooth audio issue is really annoing, but I wanna give a chance to this ROM because I wanna see an official ROM.

PS. the bluetooth audio issue could be related to the issue with AudioFx? If I try to open AudioFx the application seems stuck and doesn't do anything.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    - Flash recovery (recovery.img) and vbmeta (vbmeta.img)
    - Factory reset > Format data/factory reset
    - Apply update > Apply from ADB
    - Sideload the zip with your PC
    - Flash gapps (if you want)
    - Reboot

Notes
    - Everything works, report bugs if any
    - I plan to go official in about a week if no other bugs will arise

Sources:
    LineageOS and xiaomi-sdm710-devs

Happy modding!
    New build us out

Changelog:
    - Kernel rebased to LA.UM.10.3.r1-01700-sdm845.0 (subsequently uprev'd to 4.9.227)
    - Fixed FOD
    - Fixed DT2W
    - Fixed random recovery crashes
    - Added AOSP colors
    - Switched to libperfmgr power AIDL
    rom @kyasu works very good.
    Any issues at all in my case.

Don't know should I install your rom?
    It's still a beta, wait for the official release if you don't wanna try it now
    Someone else can confirm bluetooth doesn´t work? I don´t want change to this firmware until it has no bugs.
    Thank you.

Bluetooth is working for my miband but not for my redmi buds...
    lineage.sebaubuntu.dev
    Host Error

I can't download
    Fixed