LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (Sv2), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- Flash recovery (recovery.img) and vbmeta (vbmeta.img)
- Factory reset > Format data/factory reset
- Apply update > Apply from ADB
- Sideload the zip with your PC
- Flash gapps (if you want)
- Everything works, report bugs if any
- I plan to go official in about a week if no other bugs will arise
LineageOS and xiaomi-sdm710-devs