- Mar 16, 2014
you need to format the Date when you first installed the TWRPhey guy how to fix internal storage? i use SM-G977N 256GB Thx.
try doing this see if it works:hey guy how to fix internal storage? i use SM-G977N 256GB Thx.
Yes,I have tried all Format data and FULL WIPE.you need to format the Date when you first installed the TWRP
just try it.try doing this see if it works:
- Boot into TWRP recovery.
- Select Wipe » Advanced Wipe.
- Tick/check the Data partition.
- Select Repair or Change File System button.
- And lastly select Resize File System button.
Let TWRP resize your file system. It might take some time, have patience.
- Once resizing is done, reboot your device. From TWRP main screen, select Reboot » System.
yesDoes Secure folder work in the latest Rom ie. Android 11?
Could you sent new link? I also have problem with Google appI have found a fix for google assistant voice anywhere. unzip content found in the link. Using a root file explorer paste contents into root/system/priv-app and change permissions to rwxr-xr-x open folder and change permission of velvet.apk to rw-r-r install velvet.apk you will get a message that the app is not installed. Reboot and set up google assistant