• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Rom][S4-Sprint][Official][Kitkat - 4.4.2] - Gummy - Nighly's

Search This thread
Just a quick PSA to everyone running this ROM...

Muting during calls does not work at all. Speakerphone or non-speakerphone. Mute button does not work.

Thought I should let people know since I found it, so that no one has an embarrassing situation develop.

Found this out the hard way too. :eek:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Reactions: jrollercoasters

Mship

Oct 4, 2010
Hong Kong
So it appears my Gps is off by 100 miles. I flashed the rom as the instructions says and don't have any issues. Data seems fine, voice and everything else except for Gps.

Edit :

Well, I did a reboot which appears to have fixed the Gps giving the wrong location. However it takes the phone a full 3 to five minutes to even reboot.

Is anyone having GPS or rebooting issues?
Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

obelisk79

May 18, 2008
Yesterday I had my phone in standby and off the charger for roughly sixteen hours with a few brief phone calls and when I plugged back in battery was at 89%.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

epedrosa

Sep 9, 2010
Toa Alta
And why would you want to use recovery that makes you go through so much trouble? A regular CWM or TWRP works fine

Really, I was just saying that can be used to flash gummy ... I was using cwm but change to philz to flash sacs custom ROM 4.3 ... After that I stayed with philz ... After wiping system I always reboot recovery and apply root anyways even when using cwm so no problem for me

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

obelisk79

May 18, 2008
Definitely the best ROM for battery life I've used on this phone. I remember gummy being one of the better rooms for my s2 back in the day too.

I'm using ktkernel with -75mv across the board on the voltage table.

jpeckinp

Sep 9, 2011
Las Vegas
Definitely the best ROM for battery life I've used on this phone. I remember gummy being one of the better rooms for my s2 back in the day too.

I'm using ktkernel with -75mv across the board on the voltage table.

I have to agree. I'm running KT also with the feed the machine profile and my battery life is great. I was running CM 10.2 and after a full day 9.5hrs I was at 58-65%, with this one I'm at 78% after 11.5hrs.

exeleon

Jan 6, 2013
New York
This rom is by far one of the best I've used on the GS4. The battery life is awesome, it's fast and looks great. I came from sac's v4.1 with MJA baseband and haven't had any issues with LTE, 3g or wifi. I have the Sprint Visual Voicemail apk if anyone out there needs it just give me a shout. Anyone know if there's a way to blacklist the 9016 sms that I keep getting to let me know I have a voicemail?

jpeckinp

Sep 9, 2011
Las Vegas
Does anybody else have a problem with some apps saying they have lost root? I installed SuperSU and the problem seems to have went away.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GUMMY

IulWCzh.png

Gummy ROM is made for speed, stability and to stay as closely in line with AOSP as possible while still supporting a large amount of devices and giving you all of the features you love. It isn’t slowed down by features you’ll never use nor is it so slim as to be just another AOSP build.*

Features:

* New base built from AOSP
    * Status Bar Mods
    * Hardware Key Mod
    * Many Wallpapers
    * Performance Control
    * Application Permission Controls
    * Carrier Label Options
    * Lock clock widget
    * QuickSettings
    * Theme Manager

Device Specific:

Whats not working...
    * In-Call mute
    * HDR camera
    * misc QuickSettings buttons may still have issues (let us know what you find)
    * what else (you tell us)

ChangLOG:

Please review out Gerrit instance to keep up with changes daily...

Instructions for installations:

1. Download ROM
    2. Download Gapps
    3. Push to sdcard
    4. Reboot Recovery
    5. Wipe Data and Cache
    6. Install ROM
    7. Install Gapps
    8. Reboot System

Contributions:

- Thank you to Cyanogenmod for device and hardware repositories. Without this, porting * * Gummy to QCOM devices would have been nearly impossible.
    - Thank you to Google for the best source code.
    - Androidfilehost.com for hosting our file servers!

Team Members: In alphabetical order

Primary Developers:
    Cphelps76, Kejar31

Developers and Device Maintainers:
    Bkjolly, BytecodeMe, DHacker29, Hashcode, NoCoast, Papi92, TDM, Xoomdev

Artwork direction and development
    ChadFrankos, Cphelps76, Kejar31

Github- https://github.com/TEAM-Gummy

Gerrit- http://review.gummyrom.com/#/q/status:eek:pen,n,z

Twitter- @gummyRom

GAPPS - we now recommend PA-Gapps

ROM
    What happened to the sprint nightlies?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Nightly's were down for a few days while we got 4.4.1 merged... We restarted them last night.... But is seems as though one of our nodes were having issues, which is why the sprint S4, among others, didn't build... I turned that node off this morning and started the failed builds over.. Your phone should be starting in about 45 min and be done in about 1.5 hours

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    new build is up.. video issues are resolved.. enjoy!!
    nighly's are up and going... enjoy you flashing fix daily now :p
    Just a quick PSA to everyone running this ROM...

Muting during calls does not work at all. Speakerphone or non-speakerphone. Mute button does not work.

Thought I should let people know since I found it, so that no one has an embarrassing situation develop.