[ROM][S4][WIP] CM10.2 on HTC One S [official nightlies]

Search This thread

Albino_Mexican

Nov 27, 2012
With fast dormancy disabled running my unofficial build.

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391895578143.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391895578143.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 220
Reactions: dave il barbaro

sirio87s

Jan 26, 2011
Lucera (FG)
hi. i've read on the web that the "cyanogen baseband" is different from the "sense baseband" (read in signature). my question is: which baseband i must flash?

Last edited:

Albino_Mexican

Nov 27, 2012
Negative. Having trouble figuring out how to cherry pick properly. But I will keep trying.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Albino_Mexican

Nov 27, 2012
Anyone have the link for the gyro fix and are there any other fixes that I should pick that haven't been pushed to the 10.2 branch?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Albino_Mexican

Nov 27, 2012
Would you try to repeat those scenarios with the stock CM kernel and report back?

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

|RaVeR|

Sep 23, 2012
Would you try to repeat those scenarios with the stock CM kernel and report back?

I'm very much a power user for my phone, I multitask it with GPS on a daily basis. Stock CM10.2 reboots on me at least twice a day, mostly when I'm really switching between apps frequently.

Will be trying your ROM for the next couple of days. Fingers crossed the gyro fix does the trick!

Reactions: Albino_Mexican

|RaVeR|

Sep 23, 2012
I'm very much a power user for my phone, I multitask it with GPS on a daily basis. Stock CM10.2 reboots on me at least twice a day, mostly when I'm really switching between apps frequently.

Will be trying your ROM for the next couple of days. Fingers crossed the gyro fix does the trick!

This build has not crashed for me once! I've been multitasking and using google navigation several times this week, it's rock solid.
It's definately time to update the official CM10.2 build, since this 'amateur unofficial' is more stable.

The only bug I'm still experiencing is with the wifi: it stops working from time to time, dropping me to the mobile network data.
Toggling wifi on/off fixes it.

PS. to be clear: this also occurs for me on official CM10.2! The bug is only more apparent now, since my phone used to reboot at least twice daily on official cm10.2, inadvertently fixing the wifi problem :)

Reactions: Albino_Mexican

Albino_Mexican

Nov 27, 2012
This build has not crashed for me once! I've been multitasking and using google navigation several times this week, it's rock solid.
It's definately time to update the official CM10.2 build, since this 'amateur unofficial' is more stable.

The only bug I'm still experiencing is with the wifi: it stops working from time to time, dropping me to the mobile network data.
Toggling wifi on/off fixes it.

PS. to be clear: this also occurs for me on official CM10.2! The bug is only more apparent now, since my phone used to reboot at least twice daily on official cm10.2, inadvertently fixing the wifi problem :)

Glad to hear! Anybody know of any WiFi fixes I could pull from the CM 11 branch?

Top Liked Posts