[ROM] [S7flat+S7edge Exynos](Pie)Arcatarc NfeSuperleggera®V4

Search This thread

RoboNinjaR

Nov 27, 2020
1st time flashing

I'm not sure if this works on SM-G935F(exynos).

The real thing is that this is my first time rooting and getting a new rom on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Can you also tell me if I need to use no-verity-opt-encrypt for the root and rom. And can you tell me if the camera quality is the same as the normal rom.

also when you say this:
IMPORTANT:
Always check ServicePacks & Modules Sections for latest fix/improvements
how do you install it?

Thanks!

Last edited:

arcatarc

I'm not sure if this works on SM-G935F(exynos).

The real thing is that this is my first time rooting and getting a new rom on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Can you also tell me if I need to use no-verity-opt-encrypt for the root and rom. And can you tell me if the camera quality is the same as the normal rom.

also when you say this:
IMPORTANT:
Always check ServicePacks & Modules Sections for latest fix/improvements
how do you install it?

Thanks!
Yes,rom is suitable for S7 Edge too,and you don't need to use no-verity....(included kernel is patched).
Camera quality is the same(or better ;) ) than stock one...but i sudgest you to wait for the V4 version that includes many fixes/improvements...i hope to publish it in the next days :good:

RoboNinjaR

Nov 27, 2020
Yes,rom is suitable for S7 Edge too,and you don't need to use no-verity....(included kernel is patched).
Camera quality is the same(or better ;) ) than stock one...but i sudgest you to wait for the V4 version that includes many fixes/improvements...i hope to publish it in the next days :good:

You know the links you posted for modules and services (https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=82614439&postcount=4) (https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=82614573&postcount=6)

How do I apply them since I'm new to TWRP and custom roms. (MaliR22(Game)) <------- How would I apply this one for example.

arcatarc

frostedpichunut

Mar 23, 2020
Arcatarc please please fix the ram management on this ROM it was very bad on V3 apps getting killed too aggressively, and also enable/include wi-fi direct in the ROM so I can send and receive files

arcatarc

arcatarc

..i'm testing it right now 😉
Screenshot_20201210-095905_Settings.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LIGHTER=FASTER=SMARTER=POWERFUL=ECOLOGICAL
    ...SUPERLEGGERA®!

Every time I receive a new smartphone as soon as I turn it on I realize that it is full of garbage and applications that I don't need and that moreover they slow down and consume energy ... so the first thing I do is find a good rom to start,eliminate everything that is not needed,replace some applications with others that best suit my needs,if possible I apply the greatest number of improvements and above all I love to share the result with the wonderful XDA community.
    And here is the result:

#################################
    =====================================
    +++++NfeSuperleggera®V4"PureEdition"++++

...... a superlight (superleggera in Italy) Rom that fully meets these requirements.
    Here are some notes about it:

+ Based on the latest PIE firmware available for Note Fan Edition (November 2020 security patch)

+ Equipped with a version of the CronosKernel which I have specially optimized for my rom (Many tnx to ananjaser1211 for its awesome creation) with Over/Underclock & Over/Undervolt support for CPU/GPU

+ Implemented some libs and files from s8 concerning camera,audio and graphics

+ Integrated new fonts

+ Unlocked features like call recording and shutter sound in the camera

+ Modified the camera application to open Quickpic as default gallery

+ Patched Bluetooth Lib

+ Working Samsung Health

+ Totally removed KNOX

+ All apps updated to latest ones

+ Stereo sound mod

+ Added Via Browser, QuickpicModded and TaskManager

+ Safetynet fix + Knox 0x0 integrate in kernel level

+ MTweaks support

+ Battery capacity fixed for both S7Flat&S7Edge

+ VOLTE support

+ Full ported Dolby Atmos from S8 (without headphones too)

+ Wifi Call

+ Added support for all gps standard (Galileo,Baidu etc.)

+ Support for GameOptimized graphic libs

+ Improved Audio/Video codec support

+ MaliR28 Graphic driver as default (but you can always flash R22 version you can find in Modules Section)

+ Net speed and Data Usage in SystemUI

+ Many Camera's hidden features enabled (Slow&Super Slow motion,Hyperlapse,Sports,Food,UHD&FHD 60 FPS,floating button,Mpg5 file saving....)

+ Latest OMC from S8 (tweaked)

+ Hija Services (Antispam,Services search..)

+ DualSim supported

+ User Manual (in settings) linked to this thread

... and obviously...many other things I don't remember

... But now let's get down to business:

==============Installation==============

ROM DOWNLOADS:

1: NfeSuperleggera®V4PureEdition

2: For DualSim Devices Download This Patch Too which should be installed last

IMPORTANT:
    Always check ServicePacks & Modules Sections for latest fix/improvements or to integrate personal missing features.

3: Restart in recovery, and after a full wipe (data, system, cache) install ROM + DualSimPatch (if your devices support it) + (eventually) relatives ServicePacks and Modules.

4: Enjoy your "NEW" Smartphone
    :cool:

Note:
    Rom is compatible with both S7 Flat and S7 Edge (Exynos) and during the process it will auto-installs the right kernel and its system files.

##################################################################

VITAL:
    Feedback&Contribution are well accepted... :D:D:D
    If you like my works:
    You can offer me a Beer🍺
    (or two🍻)
    ;)

Screenshots

Screenshots
    Screenshot_20201210-095905_Settings.jpg
    Service Packs Section:

In this section you'll find Service-Release files which I will publish as needed, I will try to use a cumulative method so that you will only need to install the latest version :good:
    Buon divertimento Amici!

Modules Section (flashable recovery zip format):

In this section you will find Addons to modfy the Rom's features
    and remember that all the others (almost) missing app can be easyly dowloaded from Google/Samsung Market.

TIP: Obviously more modules you install/restore more the rom become "heavy"......

0: Root:

Magisk

1: Graphics Libs:

MaliR22(Game): For better Game Experience (from latest stock S7 Oreo Firmware)

MaliR28(Stock): This will restore Stock Nfe ones

2: GamePack:

GamePackNfeSuperleggeraV4: Includes all Gamers related apks (GameOptimizer,GameOptimizingService,GameHome,GameTools)

3: CameraStickersNfeSuperleggeraV4:

CameraStickersNfeSuperleggeraV4: Restore all stock camera's stickers features

4: Bixby:

BixbyNfeSuperleggeraV4: This will restore all Bixby features (Tip: very heavy application!)

5: Ant+:

Ant+Service: For the ones who use this feature

6: SmartScreenRecorder:

SmartScreenRecorderNfeSuperleggeraV4: This will add a toggle in Quick settings to record screen (keep pressing toggle to access recording options)

7: StockCamera+Gallery:

StockCamera+GallerySuperleggeraV4: This will install stock camera (no QuickPic mod),Gallery,and his video/photo related apks

8: EdgePanel:

EdgePanelSuperleggeraV4: This will install Edge Panel with all its related features

9: VideoEditor:

VideoEditorSuperleggeraV4: This will install only Video editors related apks (not needed if you installed StockCamera+GallerySuperleggeraV4)

Screenshots

Screenshots