• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [S7flat+S7edge Exynos](Pie)Arcatarc NfeSuperleggera®V4

Search This thread

Teiby

Sep 5, 2014
I switched back to Android 8. Has less features but apps get very rarly killed.
Android 9 or/and this ROM kills every app in a minute. So I don't recommend NfeSuperleggera until this is fixed.

arcatarc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200921-165341_XDA.jpg
    Screenshot_20200921-165341_XDA.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 220

mglarosa

Sep 22, 2020
Hello! I just have installed this rom, and works pretty good. A little questión: I love the theme on the thumbnails of the first page (icons color yellow... background black). I cant found where can I activate It. Where are they???? Thanks!!!

Sadiqkhan_10

May 26, 2020
Unable to scan qe code for whatsapp web

hi iam unable to scan QR code in this rom is it with or does anyone else face it ???

let me know fix for this as it is important for me

when can we Expect UPDATE to the ROM as this patch is quite old now
also dolby atmos sound is very less in this rom compared to other pie one ui rom like blackdiamond please fixx ittt

KEEP UP THE GOODWORK
waiting for the UPDATE THANK YOU:):):good::good::good:

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

hello! I just have installed this rom, and works pretty good. A little questión: I love the theme on the thumbnails of the first page (icons color yellow... Background black). I cant found where can i activate it. Where are they???? Thanks!!!

they are themed using swift installler you can install it from playstore its a paid apk......

But dont use it with other themes or it you will face force close in apps
also you cant update apps until an updated version is uploaded to swift installer then you can

mglarosa

Sep 22, 2020
hi iam unable to scan QR code in this rom is it with or does anyone else face it ???

let me know fix for this as it is important for me

when can we Expect UPDATE to the ROM as this patch is quite old now
also dolby atmos sound is very less in this rom compared to other pie one ui rom like blackdiamond please fixx ittt

KEEP UP THE GOODWORK
waiting for the UPDATE THANK YOU:):):good::good::good:

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

they are themed using swift installler you can install it from playstore its a paid apk......

But dont use it with other themes or it you will face force close in apps
also you cant update apps until an updated version is uploaded to swift installer then you can

Thanks a lot for the response!!!

bottedumal

Dec 26, 2008
Hi all!

First of all thanks to dev, very good rom :)
I use to use lightrom but it's not updated anymore and lately was having terrible battery life so I decided to try and... works great! better battery life, nice camera, no crash or bugs...

Just a few problem for me, probably not rom related but if anybody has solution:

1) I can't restore my messages (sms/mms) from titanium backup. When I try I directly have a message saying it failed.
2) the applock doesn't propose fingerprint option, is there a way to have it ? ie. not locking the phone with fingerprint but just some apps.

Thanks in advance! cheers

guillefs

Mar 12, 2011
Buenos aires
I installed this rom two weeks ago and really very good.
It came from a rooted and modified Stock rom and the truth is that I don't miss anything about the stock rom.
The battery consumption is very good, at least 10% more battery.
I have not had any problem, wifi, bluetooh, nfc, everything works fine.
The only thing that I needed to edit the audio gain values by hand, since the sound was so poor that I could not hear the whatsapp audios.
Another thing to change is the screen brightness, I would like it not to rise so brisk with the light.

bottedumal

Dec 26, 2008
I installed this rom two weeks ago and really very good.
It came from a rooted and modified Stock rom and the truth is that I don't miss anything about the stock rom.
The battery consumption is very good, at least 10% more battery.
I have not had any problem, wifi, bluetooh, nfc, everything works fine.
The only thing that I needed to edit the audio gain values by hand, since the sound was so poor that I could not hear the whatsapp audios.
Another thing to change is the screen brightness, I would like it not to rise so brisk with the light.

How do u change the audio gain? I have also the low whatsapp audios problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Could use an update because it has not been for a long time ;-)
    LIGHTER=FASTER=SMARTER=POWERFUL=ECOLOGICAL
    ...SUPERLEGGERA®!

Every time I receive a new smartphone as soon as I turn it on I realize that it is full of garbage and applications that I don't need and that moreover they slow down and consume energy ... so the first thing I do is find a good rom to start,eliminate everything that is not needed,replace some applications with others that best suit my needs,if possible I apply the greatest number of improvements and above all I love to share the result with the wonderful XDA community.
    And here is the result:

#################################
    =====================================
    +++++NfeSuperleggera®V4"PureEdition"++++

...... a superlight (superleggera in Italy) Rom that fully meets these requirements.
    Here are some notes about it:

+ Based on the latest PIE firmware available for Note Fan Edition (November 2020 security patch)

+ Equipped with a version of the CronosKernel which I have specially optimized for my rom (Many tnx to ananjaser1211 for its awesome creation) with Over/Underclock & Over/Undervolt support for CPU/GPU

+ Implemented some libs and files from s8 concerning camera,audio and graphics

+ Integrated new fonts

+ Unlocked features like call recording and shutter sound in the camera

+ Modified the camera application to open Quickpic as default gallery

+ Patched Bluetooth Lib

+ Working Samsung Health

+ Totally removed KNOX

+ All apps updated to latest ones

+ Stereo sound mod

+ Added Via Browser, QuickpicModded and TaskManager

+ Safetynet fix + Knox 0x0 integrate in kernel level

+ MTweaks support

+ Battery capacity fixed for both S7Flat&S7Edge

+ VOLTE support

+ Full ported Dolby Atmos from S8 (without headphones too)

+ Wifi Call

+ Added support for all gps standard (Galileo,Baidu etc.)

+ Support for GameOptimized graphic libs

+ Improved Audio/Video codec support

+ MaliR28 Graphic driver as default (but you can always flash R22 version you can find in Modules Section)

+ Net speed and Data Usage in SystemUI

+ Many Camera's hidden features enabled (Slow&Super Slow motion,Hyperlapse,Sports,Food,UHD&FHD 60 FPS,floating button,Mpg5 file saving....)

+ Latest OMC from S8 (tweaked)

+ Hija Services (Antispam,Services search..)

+ DualSim supported

+ User Manual (in settings) linked to this thread

... and obviously...many other things I don't remember

... But now let's get down to business:

==============Installation==============

ROM DOWNLOADS:

1: NfeSuperleggera®V4PureEdition

2: For DualSim Devices Download This Patch Too which should be installed last

IMPORTANT:
    Always check ServicePacks & Modules Sections for latest fix/improvements or to integrate personal missing features.

3: Restart in recovery, and after a full wipe (data, system, cache) install ROM + DualSimPatch (if your devices support it) + (eventually) relatives ServicePacks and Modules.

4: Enjoy your "NEW" Smartphone
    :cool:

Note:
    Rom is compatible with both S7 Flat and S7 Edge (Exynos) and during the process it will auto-installs the right kernel and its system files.

##################################################################

VITAL:
    Feedback&Contribution are well accepted... :D:D:D
    If you like my works:
    You can offer me a Beer🍺
    (or two🍻)
    ;)

Screenshots

Screenshots
    Screenshot_20201210-095905_Settings.jpg
    Service Packs Section:

In this section you'll find Service-Release files which I will publish as needed, I will try to use a cumulative method so that you will only need to install the latest version :good:
    Buon divertimento Amici!

Modules Section (flashable recovery zip format):

In this section you will find Addons to modfy the Rom's features
    and remember that all the others (almost) missing app can be easyly dowloaded from Google/Samsung Market.

TIP: Obviously more modules you install/restore more the rom become "heavy"......

0: Root:

Magisk

1: Graphics Libs:

MaliR22(Game): For better Game Experience (from latest stock S7 Oreo Firmware)

MaliR28(Stock): This will restore Stock Nfe ones

2: GamePack:

GamePackNfeSuperleggeraV4: Includes all Gamers related apks (GameOptimizer,GameOptimizingService,GameHome,GameTools)

3: CameraStickersNfeSuperleggeraV4:

CameraStickersNfeSuperleggeraV4: Restore all stock camera's stickers features

4: Bixby:

BixbyNfeSuperleggeraV4: This will restore all Bixby features (Tip: very heavy application!)

5: Ant+:

Ant+Service: For the ones who use this feature

6: SmartScreenRecorder:

SmartScreenRecorderNfeSuperleggeraV4: This will add a toggle in Quick settings to record screen (keep pressing toggle to access recording options)

7: StockCamera+Gallery:

StockCamera+GallerySuperleggeraV4: This will install stock camera (no QuickPic mod),Gallery,and his video/photo related apks

8: EdgePanel:

EdgePanelSuperleggeraV4: This will install Edge Panel with all its related features

9: VideoEditor:

VideoEditorSuperleggeraV4: This will install only Video editors related apks (not needed if you installed StockCamera+GallerySuperleggeraV4)

Screenshots

Screenshots