• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [S7flat+S7edge Exynos](Pie)Arcatarc NfeSuperleggera®V4

Search This thread

gorthon

Oct 13, 2012
You probably need Firefds Kit, I don't think it will work otherwise (I just tried with LightROM and there it only works with Firefds).

Btw, I can't dirty-flash this ROM over the last LightROM, it results in a bootloop.

Jan_L

Jan 15, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S7
OnePlus 3T
Yesterday I switched from LOS17.1 to this rom because of the echo issues I still had on LOS when not using my ear speakers.
Have to say this rom is amasing debloated and working nicely on the S7 (G930F).
Good job!

When I have to comment on something then it would have been nice when all Samsung stuff (as Samsung account and cloud) were removed by default, but I also can imagine this will give some other issues....

One issue I noticed, I can not change the settings for forwarding calls to another number when I do not have range, when I am on the phone etc.... When I try to enable this, it is giving me an error message (translated...) "Can not read data. Error occured, control your SIM-card or network connection and try again". Not a real issue, though not working here.

A new life for my old (business) phone; thanks! (y)

Last edited:

PaM3U

Mar 1, 2016
Hello all! I'm using this rom for a couple of weeks and it seems great for daily driver! I have one question - how I can improve my battery life? I'm using FDE.AI and Greenify for sleep the wakelocks programs. Pls give me any suggestions?

smokee1

Apr 24, 2021
The Always on Display only works if it's on all the time, the Tap to Show option doesn't work ... Is there a fix for that? Other than that , good battery life, and no errors so far , but just recently installed.

arcatarc

that's regular slow motion...not super slow motion mentioned in OP
Screenshot_20210502-140012_Camera.jpg

Reactions: dejan-

Debugdroid

Jun 29, 2012
Lyon
Hi ! Flashed this yesterday and looks fantastic so far, so huge thanks !!

I have two questions :
  1. Can riru be installed on this ROM ? I can't get it to work through magisk : I Would like to get rid of the audio warning, by then, installing EdXposed, which is failing to install.
  2. I can't find the option that allows you to unlock the phone directly after entering your pin on the lockscreen, without hitting "ok". Does it still exist ? What's it called ? I know it doesnt seem like a big deal but i got sooo used to this ! Found it : You have to scroll down while setting up the pin...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LIGHTER=FASTER=SMARTER=POWERFUL=ECOLOGICAL
    ...SUPERLEGGERA®!

Every time I receive a new smartphone as soon as I turn it on I realize that it is full of garbage and applications that I don't need and that moreover they slow down and consume energy ... so the first thing I do is find a good rom to start,eliminate everything that is not needed,replace some applications with others that best suit my needs,if possible I apply the greatest number of improvements and above all I love to share the result with the wonderful XDA community.
    And here is the result:

#################################
    =====================================
    +++++NfeSuperleggera®V4"PureEdition"++++

...... a superlight (superleggera in Italy) Rom that fully meets these requirements.
    Here are some notes about it:

+ Based on the latest PIE firmware available for Note Fan Edition (November 2020 security patch)

+ Equipped with a version of the CronosKernel which I have specially optimized for my rom (Many tnx to ananjaser1211 for its awesome creation) with Over/Underclock & Over/Undervolt support for CPU/GPU

+ Implemented some libs and files from s8 concerning camera,audio and graphics

+ Integrated new fonts

+ Unlocked features like call recording and shutter sound in the camera

+ Modified the camera application to open Quickpic as default gallery

+ Patched Bluetooth Lib

+ Working Samsung Health

+ Totally removed KNOX

+ All apps updated to latest ones

+ Stereo sound mod

+ Added Via Browser, QuickpicModded and TaskManager

+ Safetynet fix + Knox 0x0 integrate in kernel level

+ MTweaks support

+ Battery capacity fixed for both S7Flat&S7Edge

+ VOLTE support

+ Full ported Dolby Atmos from S8 (without headphones too)

+ Wifi Call

+ Added support for all gps standard (Galileo,Baidu etc.)

+ Support for GameOptimized graphic libs

+ Improved Audio/Video codec support

+ MaliR28 Graphic driver as default (but you can always flash R22 version you can find in Modules Section)

+ Net speed and Data Usage in SystemUI

+ Many Camera's hidden features enabled (Slow&Super Slow motion,Hyperlapse,Sports,Food,UHD&FHD 60 FPS,floating button,Mpg5 file saving....)

+ Latest OMC from S8 (tweaked)

+ Hija Services (Antispam,Services search..)

+ DualSim supported

+ User Manual (in settings) linked to this thread

... and obviously...many other things I don't remember

... But now let's get down to business:

==============Installation==============

ROM DOWNLOADS:

1: NfeSuperleggera®V4PureEdition

2: For DualSim Devices Download This Patch Too which should be installed last

IMPORTANT:
    Always check ServicePacks & Modules Sections for latest fix/improvements or to integrate personal missing features.

3: Restart in recovery, and after a full wipe (data, system, cache) install ROM + DualSimPatch (if your devices support it) + (eventually) relatives ServicePacks and Modules.

4: Enjoy your "NEW" Smartphone
    :cool:

Note:
    Rom is compatible with both S7 Flat and S7 Edge (Exynos) and during the process it will auto-installs the right kernel and its system files.

##################################################################

VITAL:
    Feedback&Contribution are well accepted... :D:D:D
    If you like my works:
    You can offer me a Beer🍺
    (or two🍻)
    ;)

Screenshots

Screenshots
    Screenshot_20201210-095905_Settings.jpg
    Service Packs Section:

In this section you'll find Service-Release files which I will publish as needed, I will try to use a cumulative method so that you will only need to install the latest version :good:
    Buon divertimento Amici!

Modules Section (flashable recovery zip format):

In this section you will find Addons to modfy the Rom's features
    and remember that all the others (almost) missing app can be easyly dowloaded from Google/Samsung Market.

TIP: Obviously more modules you install/restore more the rom become "heavy"......

0: Root:

Magisk

1: Graphics Libs:

MaliR22(Game): For better Game Experience (from latest stock S7 Oreo Firmware)

MaliR28(Stock): This will restore Stock Nfe ones

2: GamePack:

GamePackNfeSuperleggeraV4: Includes all Gamers related apks (GameOptimizer,GameOptimizingService,GameHome,GameTools)

3: CameraStickersNfeSuperleggeraV4:

CameraStickersNfeSuperleggeraV4: Restore all stock camera's stickers features

4: Bixby:

BixbyNfeSuperleggeraV4: This will restore all Bixby features (Tip: very heavy application!)

5: Ant+:

Ant+Service: For the ones who use this feature

6: SmartScreenRecorder:

SmartScreenRecorderNfeSuperleggeraV4: This will add a toggle in Quick settings to record screen (keep pressing toggle to access recording options)

7: StockCamera+Gallery:

StockCamera+GallerySuperleggeraV4: This will install stock camera (no QuickPic mod),Gallery,and his video/photo related apks

8: EdgePanel:

EdgePanelSuperleggeraV4: This will install Edge Panel with all its related features

9: VideoEditor:

VideoEditorSuperleggeraV4: This will install only Video editors related apks (not needed if you installed StockCamera+GallerySuperleggeraV4)

Screenshots

Screenshots