[ROM] [S7flat+S7edge Exynos](Pie)Arcatarc NfeSuperleggera®V4

Search This thread

frostedpichunut

Mar 23, 2020
I don't well understand what you mean for ram problem...but on V4 i've made many changes,i think the best way is to test it yourself.

Yes I'm trying it right now it's working well so far. RAM problem seems to have been improved. On V3 my apps were getting closed all the time. I'll report after a few weeks if the problem exists after the caches have built up

Reactions: arcatarc

Lamine94

Dec 29, 2016
Rom is great, very fast and batterylife is also great. Using it as a dailydriver mainly for all the game optimization being a gamer on mobile myself. Great work, only thing i noticed is that night mode is not working on all apps. Tried third-party apps to fix this but they don't work. Would be great if this can be fixed (y)

arcatarc

Rom is great, very fast and batterylife is also great. Using it as a dailydriver mainly for all the game optimization being a gamer on mobile myself. Great work, only thing i noticed is that night mode is not working on all apps. Tried third-party apps to fix this but they don't work. Would be great if this can be fixed (y)
Many apps haven't night (or dark) mode support (not the rom itself)...i personally use this great app to obtain it (and much more)..it's not free but not too expensive:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brit.swiftinstaller&hl=it&gl=US&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=swift+installer&pcampaignid=APPU_1_6cL8X8f3JJK_gQaW6YXwCA
Edit: need root.

Reactions: Lamine94

Lamine94

Dec 29, 2016
Many apps haven't night (or dark) mode support (not the rom itself)...i personally use this great app to obtain it (and much more)..it's not free but not too expensive:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brit.swiftinstaller&hl=it&gl=US&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=swift+installer&pcampaignid=APPU_1_6cL8X8f3JJK_gQaW6YXwCA
Edit: need root.

Alright, thanks a lot for your work, keep up your good work on this project(y)

frostedpichunut

Mar 23, 2020
ROM has definitely been improved from V3. The ram management is better but the problem with the auto brightness still exists. Whenever you go somewhere a bit darker the brightness slides all the way to 0, it doesn't learn the environment like it's supposed to. And while the RAM is improved I'm hoping it could be improved a tiny bit more in the next version. Very good ROM

samccfl99

Jan 2, 2013
COCONUT CREEK, FL
Hi, I haven't changed my rom since I put Superman V3.1 on several years ago. I know there is not too much hope for this phone, but if I wanted to try this rom, would it need any special BL/Modem and a CSC to run in the US? SMAN is an Oreo rooted rom and the attached pic shows the phone info. Any suggestions? Is it worth it? Thanks!

Attachments

• SS - 935 - O-DRAG-ERH4 PHONE INFO.PNG
    SS - 935 - O-DRAG-ERH4 PHONE INFO.PNG
    73.4 KB · Views: 40

Alexkeyvl

Dec 12, 2018
There are problems: 1. WiFi and mobile internet disappear from time to time. Solved by reboot. 2. Outdoors, in bright sun, it is impossible to adjust the screen brightness. Not solved in any way.

Top Liked Posts