• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][S9+/S9][LineageOS 16.0][UNOFFICIAL][17-07-19]

Search This thread

Mohamedkam000

Any advantages to flashing CSJ3?

Still can't get Google Pay to work. Tried the Magisck gpay sqlitefix. Still no dice.

And my old Bluetooth headset works for music AND calls, and my new one only works for music, NOT calls. Any idea why that would be, is this useful information?

My old headset: Logitech H880
My new headset: TaoTronics SoundSurge 046

For GPay, try uninstalling google play services updates, and restrict background data for it, you may also need to use magisk canary.
Good luck.

oky82

Aug 4, 2017
www.oky-photography.de
I tried to use the phone with 1109 and CSJ3 on my car radio today. Still no call over bluetooth was possible. So there must be a difference in some bluetooth profiles. Some devices work, some not. dows anybody knows more details?

rbeuker

Jun 22, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S9
Sorry for noob question, but I've clicked many links in the telegram group to find the 1109 version and have not been successful... Could someone please point me in the right direction? [emoji848]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

geronimoge

Aug 4, 2016
Last edited:

natemckn

Jan 20, 2011
Reactions: geronimoge

rupert3k

Aug 28, 2013
I reckon yarpin got his Mi 9T Pro & there'll be no more White Wolf kernels.
Though latest White Wolf's included, tried loading WHITE.WOLF.UNI.PIE.LOS.013 with 1109 but it wouldn't boot.
xawex465's improved my Geekbench single core score from average 660 to 730 with (multicore around 2200).
Respectable scores for our aging Exynos, grateful!

crhylove

May 6, 2010
Honolulu
www.openairships.com
Is NFC (Gpay) fixed yet?

Nope. I've tried everything. Gpay always says, "Your phone has been modified or given root access" error when you try to add a card.

The only other thing is the Bluetooth connectivity. Works with some headsets, not others (for phone calls, works great for all devices for media playback.

I was happy on 717 for a long time, recently dirty flashed Xawax 1109, and also works great on every level other than the aforementioned issues.

beugologist

Jul 23, 2017
Hey all, I've got a Knox locked S9 that I'm tempted to flash this xawax's recent LOS 0.2 unofficial build onto.
Does the august build own this thread's front work with NFC / Gpay, and am I correct in assuming its entirely non-functional on xawax's builds?
If so, what would be the best recommended option for a daily driver? I use Gpay so I'd much rather not lose that.

Additionally, what is the camera performance like? I've heard it's nowhere near as good as the stock camera, which is a turnoff. Currently however the stock rom is slowing down and becoming a bit too sluggish.

crhylove

May 6, 2010
Honolulu
www.openairships.com
Hey all, I've got a Knox locked S9 that I'm tempted to flash this xawax's recent LOS 0.2 unofficial build onto.
Does the august build own this thread's front work with NFC / Gpay, and am I correct in assuming its entirely non-functional on xawax's builds?
If so, what would be the best recommended option for a daily driver? I use Gpay so I'd much rather not lose that.

Additionally, what is the camera performance like? I've heard it's nowhere near as good as the stock camera, which is a turnoff. Currently however the stock rom is slowing down and becoming a bit too sluggish.

The gcam works fine. Maybe a pinch slower, but I think I have high def HDR turned on.

You have an exynos s9? Or qualcom? Because AFAIK only exynos is rootable/flashable. It's my daily driver. :thumbsup:

BoganRabbit

Jan 10, 2016
Mobile Data Not working

I can't seem to get mobile data working (it shows the data symbol with a cross next to it)
i've tried reinstalling the rom and clearing the caches
anyone have any ideas on how to fix this ?

Top Liked Posts