[ROM][S9+/S9][LineageOS 17.1][UNOFFICIAL][05-06-20][OTA]

Search This thread

testerS4

Mar 7, 2019
Update from May 19th again correctly via OTA. I'm very happy with the ROM. Thanks for your work.
(sorry for Engl ... I use translators)
Device: G960F (starlte)
Baseband G960FXXS9DTD7
Kernel 4.9.223

Reactions: Synt4x.93

Syntax_Error_

Feb 21, 2020
Hi,

is it possible to use the Nanodroid-Patcher to enable signature-spoofing ?
I am on Linux and can't use Smalipatcher for Windows.......

Regards

Emporea

Feb 11, 2018
How to enable the call recording option?
In the Dialer App, under Settings -> Sounds and Vibration I can indeed find the option for the format of call recording (AMR-WB / AAC), but are not able to start the recording.

Idealy I would appreciate to be able to use auto-call Recording. Any Possibilty regarding this issue?

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_20200522-160638_Phone_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_20200522-160638_Phone_LI.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 238
  • Screenshot_20200522-160608_Phone.png
    Screenshot_20200522-160608_Phone.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

Mcphee

May 24, 2020
please another link but not mega

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

You can download the attached bootloader and flash it with TWRP. No need to install a specific version of TWRP.
can this work for s9?

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

perfect, i will try it and get back to you :)

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

amazing :))) It booted :))))

Tnx alot !
Just got all the required files. pls can you give me a detailed step on how to go about this? and will your Q bootloader for S9+ work on S9?

starcitizen

Aug 24, 2017
Changelog -
You may have an issue with OTA and the latest 2 builds, will need to be flashed manually in recovery because I've changed over to my own release-keys, future builds will update seamlessly via OTA again.
Haven't posted here for a while as i don't use XDA much anymore.

Where can I download the latest version for S9+ ? I see only April 20 images on the MEGA link

starcitizen

Aug 24, 2017
Last edited:

king1990

Oct 13, 2012
Thanks!

After installing latest version, I've got a problem with home button press (force touch) always wakes my s9+ while screen is locked (AOD is disabled in settings).
I set 'no action' for home button in settings, but it continues to wake up phone in my pocket which is really annoying. How to completely disable that behavior ?

No way to disable it unless rob(the dev) removed it.

Synt4x.93

Nov 15, 2016
Just edit "sec_touchscreen.kl" and put a "#" in front of the line like in the screenshots...before and after.This doesn't disable the home button(tou will still feel the vibration) but it won't light up the screen anymore

No option for key 172 found In gpio_keys.kl

key 114 VOLUME_DOWN
key 115 VOLUME_UP
key 116 POWER
key 703 ASSIST

You're not running this rom so please post this in you rom thread to avoid confusing the users here.
In lineage we use gpio_keys.kl, other roms such as evox will use sec_touchscreen.kl

How to enable the call recording option?
In the Dialer App, under Settings -> Sounds and Vibration I can indeed find the option for the format of call recording (AMR-WB / AAC), but are not able to start the recording.

Idealy I would appreciate to be able to use auto-call Recording. Any Possibilty regarding this issue?
What country are you in if you don't mind me asking? i've enabled it but will depend on if your country allows it(this is set in lineage tree).

Thanks!

After installing latest version, I've got a problem with home button press (force touch) always wakes my s9+ while screen is locked (AOD is disabled in settings).
I set 'no action' for home button in settings, but it continues to wake up phone in my pocket which is really annoying. How to completely disable that behavior ?
This is how it should be working :) Like stock.

Last edited:

krucymucy

Dec 14, 2012
I'm trying to update (dirty flash) 20200413 version with the latest one but I have a problem. It says zip file not recognizable in TWRP.
I have DTC5 vendor.

aeroman

Jul 12, 2007
Ruhrpott.de
hey guys

i'm on build from 23.4 want update to latest build from ota, but after download zip file, there comes error:
zip could not be checked?!

is zip file broken from ota?

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What's working:
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Mobile Network (Calling, Data, etc.)
    • Signal Strength
    • GPS
    • NFC
    • Audio (Stereo Speakers)
    • Camera
    • Fingerprint Sensor
    • HDMI
    • MTP
    • Call Recording
    • HWC
    • Encryption
    • SELinux Enforcing
    • OTA Updates

Bugs:
    • ?

Notes:
    • If you are not on Q BL it will not boot.
    • I would suggest 3.2.3 TWRP or the included lineage recovery
    • For encryption to work make sure you are on 3.2.3 twrp and haven't formatted /data with any newer versions, issue described here.
    • Use a stock unmodified vendor and update whenever available, we are using our own fstab now for optional encryption and adoptable storage support so we don't need to touch the vendor.
    • If you go back to an official build after this with stock vendor, you will be force encrypted on first boot.
    • These builds are based on the official lineage device trees and kernel, but with more flexibility and my preferred configuration.
    • Lineage Recovery will be uploaded with each build and if you will only be running this rom i suggest to switch to it.

Instructions:
    • Make sure TWRP has been installed and is functional
    • Download the latest build and latest stock vendor.img that is available (optionally gapps and magisk if needed)
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe data and cache (required if you switch from other ROMs)
    • Flash the vendor image
    • Flash the latest build (then gapps and magisk if needed)
    • Reboot

How to update builds?
    • OTA or manually like below
    • Do not wipe anything unless stated in the changelog
    • Flash only the rom.zip and it will automatically reinstall your gapps, magisk etc
    • use /system/addon.d if you would like to keep system mods after an update

Downloads:

Telegram Channel:
    @godlike9810

Paypal:
    synt4x.93

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S9/+

Contributors
    Synt4x.93, Erfanoabdi
    Source Code: https://github.com/synt4x93/

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.226
    ROM Firmware Required: Q BL / Q Vendor

Version Information

Created: 01-04-2020
    Last Updated: 05-06-2020
    uploaded new build with a few fixes and 4.9.218 kernel, and s9 / s9+ DTC5 modified vendors too.
    Samsung Galaxy S9 (starlte), S9+ (star2lte) & Note 9 (crownlte) got added to the roster of official LineageOS 17.1, if all goes well with the LineageOS automated builder, downloads should be available on 2020-04-15.
    Maintainer: erfanoabdi
    Yeah its à rom issue, I have the same problem

So true afwall+ not works on this rom which is kind of a deal breaker for me

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

yes bro it happen to me also the same freaking error i love to flash a custom until an unless i unless there is a firewall activated
    is a rom issue ...

Thanks for pointing this out guys issue is fixed now, i had made a mistake with the kernel.
    will be uploading new builds later hopefully if i get time, feel free to compile yourself i've pushed it all to github.

Hi there,

I'd like to install this over Lineage 15.1. I'll do a clean install, but I have questions about the bootloader:

- I am in the UK and have a S9 model SM-G960F (starlte). Where can I obtain the correct Q bootloader?

- What's the best way to flash the Q bootloader? Can it be done with TWRP? If not, how best to do it with command line on a Linux PC? I have Heimdall installed.

thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Oh, another question. Are there flashable zip files to add/remove root for this ROM?

latest bootloader from devbase thread is the easiest way, can flash via TWRP.
    Magisk v20.4 for root.
    new builds
    need people to confirm if apple airpods or if other AAC codec devices are working correctly for bluetooth calls now.
    seems to be fixed after some changes but need more feedback, other changes too but check git
    thanks