[ROM][S9/S9+]Resurrection Remix 8.6.5 [OFFICIAL/WEEKLIES][12-12-20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Predeeban

Dec 10, 2015
Just installed in my phone a day ago...I have tried all the other roms. But I think this is by far the best rom in just every aspect. Awesome awesome work. Hats off to the dev.

BTW, I have one problem....I could not get my sim detected...I cannot turn on my mobile data, it says no sim and also emergency calls only. But I have tried swapping out the sim several times but no luck there. What can I do about it ? Please excuse my language errors. Thank you all

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Redmi Note 9
Yes. Not exactly, but may fix it. When this error happens, you can try to flash modem and bl with Odin or TWRP, if you have the files. Also, if you have a backup of your EFS, (IMEI) just simply restore it. It will fix the issue.

Predeeban

Dec 10, 2015
Just installed in my phone a day ago...I have tried all the other roms. But I think this is by far the best rom in just every aspect. Awesome awesome work. Hats off to the dev.

BTW, I have one problem....I could not get my sim detected...I cannot turn on my mobile data, it says no sim and also emergency calls only. But I have tried swapping out the sim several times but no luck there. What can I do about it ? Please excuse my language errors. Thank you all

Problem was fixed by by @hainguyenthao. A great man who spent hours to help me fix the problem. Please contact him if you have any problems regarding samsung devices.

julianknf

Mar 12, 2021
Hey, I got the issue that my Microphone doesn't work during calls, but if i activate Loudspeaker it works. Same issue in both default dialer and google dailer. However if i use whatsapp audio call my mic works even without loudspeaker. I am not sure when this issue started, but i am currently on 8.6.5 using OTA from the version before. My vendor should be the newest unless there wereupdates in the last 2 weeks. Using SM-G960F
I have recently flashed the ROM as well. unfortunately I have the same issue that the microphone only works while calling on speaker. This is only for cellphone call but whatsapp/messenger calls work fine. Furthermore I would love to see a setting for changing the display resolution to save some battery.

Nevertheless, Great work guys! If someone knows a fix to my problem feel free to reply here!

Freeze24

Apr 14, 2012
Bavaria
Samsung Galaxy S9

Slayfox

May 10, 2014
Hello i cant make my gpsjostick to system app i try systemizer but not work System/app on my old phone i use link2sd but it not working

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I'm a member already, but in my opinion, forums are better places to handle all the different devices and especially questions don't get lost amongst discussions and hundreds of other questions like in the telegram group.

Np truer words could have been said. Thank you. (y) (y)

Reactions: Freeze24
thank you very much freeze :)
yes, last version works like a charm
tryin the new one
Thank you very much freeze from me too,:)
i also can confirm, Version 6.9.7 (star2lte) works like a charm.
Just switched my phones from my beloved SIII I9300 runnig RR5.8.5 (Nougat) to a star2lte with your V6.9.7 Rom initially installed, due to the fact providers stopped 3G radio in my country.
So Byebye SIII, Hello S9+.
Will also try the new one and im sure it will run as hell too.

Cryptonite26

4live2kill

Apr 10, 2011
How come android auto does not start? Any help to make it work?
And also wireless mirroring to my head unit? In stock rom smart view was used as wireless mirroring? Where is wireless mirroring option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [10.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.6.2 [STARLTE/STAR2LTE]

rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package (NANO)(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download S9+
    ROM Download S9
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat
    Join our Telegram support chat : https://t.me/rros9810

rrbugs.png

ADVANCED RESTART IN POWER DIALOG

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Show your support to Resurrection Remix ROM
    © 2020 GitHub, Inc.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S9

Contributors
    garettadrian
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OneUI 2.x
    Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 8.6.2
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-17

Created 2020-08-18
    Last Updated 2020-10-18
    The latest update of Resurrection Remix v 8.6.5 (12-12-2020) is out!

Get it here!

S9+
    S9

Changelog: December 12, 2020
    Device Changelog:
    Synced to latest RROS sources!
    Completely new kernel
    New POWER hal for more battery

Donation would be highly appreciated since I am running out of credits. It would be awesome to help me fund the servers! Thanks!
    PayPal

FAQS {READ BEFORE POSTING}

Q1 I can't pass safetynet/I can't get cts profile to be valid.Now?

Guide to pass ctsProfile

1. Search and download MagiskHide Props Config and Busybox for Android NDK from the Download section within Magisk
    2. Download termux from the play store
    3. Reboot the device as necessary
    4. Run the following commands within termux su then props
    5.Press the keys in order on each prompt 1,f,6,23,y,y

Q2 My Device is stuck in Booloop

Make sure you have followed the instructions on how we install it. Make sure you are on the latest One UI either 2 or 2.1 it doesn't matter as long as you're on Q. Wipe Everything and flash the rom, gapps (flame gapps preferable), magisk if you want

Q3 I am having problems setting up my phone on initial BOOT

FLASH Flame GAPPS basic. It's similar with open gapps pico but with sound picker.

Q4 Why isn't X feature there? Its there in xyz rom

I have recently worked on this due to the quarantine situations that gave me time to work on it. I have worked alone and currently I am working on my own because everyone is busy with their own lives right now. If you have a feature request, I will not guarantee adding it because I may get busy.
    I built this ROM for personal use but since evryone is sitting at home now I thought to publish it.

Q5 Will we be back in the next Android version?

Sure.

Q6 Will this Rom get updates?

Yes. Regular up to some point

Special Notice

Code:
    [/B][/B][/CENTER]
    [B][B][CENTER]Hi guys, I hope you guys are home and safe. These are crazy times and everybody is at home. This ROM is a little gift for those who are bored and want to have a little fun. Enjoy, be safe & take care
    Hey, I got the issue that my Microphone doesn't work during calls, but if i activate Loudspeaker it works. Same issue in both default dialer and google dailer. However if i use whatsapp audio call my mic works even without loudspeaker. I am not sure when this issue started, but i am currently on 8.6.5 using OTA from the version before. My vendor should be the newest unless there wereupdates in the last 2 weeks. Using SM-G960F
    Here you go. Compiled it for star2lte, BUT I don't have a star2lte and thus I'm not able to test it.
    So absolutely no warranty at all. Don't even know if it may work.
    Hello, when I follow this guide, i get stuck on the numer 23, after doing 1,f,6 (6 =Fxtec is that correct?) I can only select 1 for Fxtec Pro 1(9) , go back or exit.
    I guess the list has gotten updated and now the numbers dont match? Which phone should I use?

Regardless of which phone I try to select I still get the CTS Profile error with Magisk Safety Net (evalType HARDWARE) Any help is greatly apprecieated.

Try this:

Guide to pass ctsProfile

1. Search, Download and Install "MagiskHide Props Config" and "Busybox for Android NDK" from the Download section within Magisk.

2. Reboot the device as necessary.

3. Go to the settings from Magisk and activate MagiskHide.

4. In the Magisk settings still hide Magisk itself with another App name.

5. Go to the MagiskHide section press on the search icon at the bottom right of your screen and check the "show system apps" box then type in Google in the search field.

6. Tick every app that is shown after you typed in Google in the search field.

7. Download Termux from the Play Store.

8. Run the following commands within termux: "su" then "props".

9. Press the keys in order on each prompt 1,f,7,16,4,y,n,b,b,b,b,2,d,7,16,y,y.

10. If CTS isnt passing yet after these steps delete the Data from Google Play Store by going to its App Info: Phone Settings > Apps > Show More Apps > Google Play Store > Storage and Cache.

11. Do the same as you did from step 10 for these apps as well: Google Play Services and Goog le Services Framework.