• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][S9+/S9]UNOFFICIAL][LineageOS 17.1][EXYNOS][Monthly]07/11/2021

Search This thread

SyntaxError

lin.png

Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ EXYNOS

I have build lineage os 17.1 since there was no update from 2020 and i wanted to use 17.1 because its more stable then 18.1 and i am sure there are many of us still prefer to use lineage os 17.1

Enjoy

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

What's not working:

samsung proprietary apps
You Tell Me
?

Download:
S9+
S9

GApps
GApps

Donate to support me with server costs and to keep this project alive

Source Code:
https://github.com/LineageOS
Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_universal9810
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel:
Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Official Android 10 firmware

Version Information
Stable
Created 2021-07-06
Security Patch November 2021
Last Updated 2021-11-07

Last edited:
Reactions: Speedmatze

4live2kill

Apr 10, 2011
and also the recent app switcher button does not work, if i change it to something else it will work but not switch between recent apps, this is such an important feature, plese fix!

SyntaxError

Pixel Launcher app keeps stopping error, cannot use the phone
First of all lineage os does not use pixel launcher, Lineage os uses Trebuchet launcher and its working perfectly fine i am using it my self.
and also the recent app switcher button does not work, if i change it to something else it will work but not switch between recent apps, this is such an important feature, plese fix!
as i said above i dont have these issues just do a clean install and everything will be fine.

i am updating the build it should be ready in couple of hours.

Reactions: 4live2kill

fbalder18

Sep 28, 2021
Braunschweig
Samsung Galaxy S9+
I really like this custom rom! I've got no problems with my usage. All apps I use work as expected. I prefer Android 10 over 11 because I don't get along with the new scoped storage Googled decided to introduce. So I'm thankfull that there is a LOS 17.1 for my SM-G965F. I added Magisk 23 and microG.

Reactions: SyntaxError

SyntaxError

I really like this custom rom! I've got no problems with my usage. All apps I use work as expected. I prefer Android 10 over 11 because I don't get along with the new scoped storage Googled decided to introduce. So I'm thankfull that there is a LOS 17.1 for my SM-G965F. I added Magisk 23 and microG.

Just released an update for October 1 security patch.

I don't have the device anymore as I have upgraded but I will maintain it if we have many people using it.

>helloworld

Nov 7, 2021
I just wanted to say thanks for your build! I just signed up @ xda. ;)

I had trouble enabling signature spoofing on LOS 18.1. Falling back to LOS 17.1 did the trick.

Right now I'm using your Build and Magisk to flash Nanodroid (patcher). I successfully degoogled my phone with it.

Reactions: SyntaxError

SyntaxError

I had trouble enabling signature spoofing on LOS 18.1. Falling back to LOS 17.1 did the trick.

Right now I'm using your Build and Magisk to flash Nanodroid (patcher). I successfully degoogled my phone with it.

welcome to xda and your welcome
lineage 17.1 is stable and everything works as it should.

just uploaded the new build with November security patch update.

Reactions: >helloworld

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

welcome to xda and your welcome
    lineage 17.1 is stable and everything works as it should.

just uploaded the new build with November security patch update.

Just released an update for October 1 security patch.

I don't have the device anymore as I have upgraded but I will maintain it if we have many people using it.
    lin.png

Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ EXYNOS

I have build lineage os 17.1 since there was no update from 2020 and i wanted to use 17.1 because its more stable then 18.1 and i am sure there are many of us still prefer to use lineage os 17.1

Enjoy

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

What's not working:

samsung proprietary apps
    You Tell Me
    ?

Download:
    S9+
    S9

GApps
    GApps

Donate to support me with server costs and to keep this project alive

Source Code:
    https://github.com/LineageOS
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_universal9810
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel:
    Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Official Android 10 firmware

Version Information
    Stable
    Created 2021-07-06
    Security Patch November 2021
    Last Updated 2021-11-07

Thank you very much for sharing!
    Pixel Launcher app keeps stopping error, cannot use the phone
    First of all lineage os does not use pixel launcher, Lineage os uses Trebuchet launcher and its working perfectly fine i am using it my self.
    as i said above i dont have these issues just do a clean install and everything will be fine.

i am updating the build it should be ready in couple of hours.