[ROM] Sac23 Note 20 Ultra N986X Custom Rom 10_21_21 OneUIi 3.1 (Snapdragon)

Search This thread

theboz1419

Mar 6, 2011
Puyallup, WA
@sac23

Hey, I was wondering if you may know of a reason why I would have an issue installing Viper audio. Every time I try, it locks up my N986u1 during the installing in Magisk. It freezes and then reboots.

After it reboots viper will be shown as installed in Magisk, but it actually won't be. I have tried other ways to instal and soon as it gets to installing it locks up the phone.

sac23

Jul 14, 2010
might have to be on a permissive kernel i don't use it so can't really tell u i will look into it i think mentalmuso has a kernel that's permissive

Reactions: theboz1419

Authority595

Feb 12, 2021
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the reason. It's odd that JamesDSP works just fine and Viper4 can not and they basically do the same thing.
I'm running the latest viper that doesn't require permissive kernel, and runs fine. Ironically JamesDSP doesn't but Viper is better. No magisk modules required, just follow viper instructions and should work, reboot at each step

IFireflyl

Feb 23, 2009
Springfield
I was using Rick's Rom, here:

If you go to the last page you'll see the following message:

1617832683876.png

He let me know he sold his Note 20 and won't be providing me any further support. Since I flashed that DUC1 ROM I have no idea what I can do without losing my BL unlock. Do you have any idea if I'm able to flash this ROM without issue?

Authority595

Feb 12, 2021
I was using Rick's Rom, here:

If you go to the last page you'll see the following message:

View attachment 5272947

He let me know he sold his Note 20 and won't be providing me any further support. Since I flashed that DUC1 ROM I have no idea what I can do without losing my BL unlock. Do you have any idea if I'm able to flash this ROM without issue?
SACrom runs well but I'm on DUB5 PDA, we're testing now the latest rom UC8 but not sure about your modem issue, I'm pretty sure you're ok with SACrom no matter what, Sacrom is ok so long as no BL are included, which they aren't. But again I haven't installed latest yet but going to after I get a good backup

Reactions: IFireflyl

teknowiz23

Jul 10, 2013
Can't get casting, wifi calling, themes, rcs messaging and mobile hotspot to work on the newest build. The 2-19 oneui 3.0 build I can get hotspot working but not the others still. Anything I can do to patch that? Tried flashing verizon csc that worked on older (stock) build but it seems like it's something in data or system.

Coming from a clean CTLC build with twrp

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts