[ROM] Sac23 Note 20 Ultra N986X Custom Rom 3_3_21 OneUIi 3.1 (Snapdragon)

Search This thread

svodnik123

Yeah, it's not hard to do. Just unlock the bootloader, patch the boot with Magisk and you are good to go. I've just created magisk module today taken SER CSC part (from optics folder) from latest Exynos 986B firmware and put it into TGY of my Snapdragon version + added some tweaks like call recording. Now I have almost SER device :)

This will be how you know if you have true SER CSC
Screenshot_20210302-164146_Nova Launcher.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: a43

Shaettr

Dec 10, 2013
what all works or doesnt? i read somewhere something about the camera is messed up and lose samsung samsung pay i dont care

Everything works as far as I can find! The sac23 Rom Settings App might be a tiny bit finicky but it works, and nothing wrong in the rom whatsoever. I've done gps/bluetooth/data/wifi/tethering with no issues. No issues with any samsung services outside the obvious ones you mentioned too. No problems so far doing my normal weird bs in ADB afterwards too. It's good!

Edit: shoot forgot to mention, T mobes U version here.

leo5111

Nov 27, 2010
Escondido CA
Everything works as far as I can find! The sac23 Rom Settings App might be a tiny bit finicky but it works, and nothing wrong in the rom whatsoever. I've done gps/bluetooth/data/wifi/tethering with no issues. No issues with any samsung services outside the obvious ones you mentioned too. No problems so far doing my normal weird bs in ADB afterwards too. It's good!

Edit: shoot forgot to mention, T mobes U version here.
look on 1st page has download for 9860 as well, hows camera?

jashford595

Feb 14, 2010
On Verizon as well my wifi calling didn't work. My biggest issue with this rom is the 2 clocks 2 battery's which you can turn off. But the stock battery icon jus won't go away. Keeps creeping up on me after a reboot an stays for hours. Really like the baked in advance reboot tho
Had the same problem, had to flash home_CSC for my model and all was fixed, wifi calling and hotspot working well. And no wipe!

Reactions: billyt1

Shaettr

Dec 10, 2013
On Verizon as well my wifi calling didn't work. My biggest issue with this rom is the 2 clocks 2 battery's which you can turn off. But the stock battery icon jus won't go away. Keeps creeping up on me after a reboot an stays for hours. Really like the baked in advance reboot tho
I have to run the sac settings app and restart ui from in there every reboot to get the stock battery to disappear. But that doesn't bother me... Is that too many steps in your opinion?

I have to run the sac settings app and restart ui from in there every reboot to get the stock battery to disappear. But that doesn't bother me... Is that too many steps in your opinion?
Depends on when the reboot happens. If I was one to reboot more than twice a day. Which I do. Id say it be anoying. To me its like waking up every morning with a flat tire. Air it up,next morning it's flat again.This time you find the culprit, patch it up. Next morning your tire is flat.

Shaettr

Dec 10, 2013
Oh I reboot maybe once a week so I don't mind having to re-run settings. lol
Depends on when the reboot happens. If I was one to reboot more than twice a day. Which I do. Id say it be anoying. To me its like waking up every morning with a flat tire. Air it up,next morning it's flat again.This time you find the culprit, patch it up. Next morning your tire is flat.
Oh I reboot maybe once a week so I don't mind having to re-run settings. lol I feel it though.

Oh I reboot maybe once a week so I don't mind having to re-run settings. lol

Oh I reboot maybe once a week so I don't mind having to re-run settings. lol I feel it though.
Still better than the rics rom every time I added something to the system folder Id have to run the aio to boot. Def got some encryption issues with it.

Edit:Modem locked to rev2. Also wifi calling doesn't work no matter what csc I flash with this rom.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone