[ROM] Samsung Galaxy A30 Antutu 160.662 score on CORVUS OS ROM Low Ram usage for Gaming

Search This thread

rwangamer00

Mar 3, 2021
Meu celular não bateu 160k de pontuação do untutu! Bateu só 140k

Translation: My phone didn't hit 160k of untutu's score! Just hit 140k

Rtix

Feb 22, 2021
Meu celular não bateu 160k de pontuação do untutu! Bateu só 140k

Translation: My phone didn't hit 160k of untutu's score! Just hit 140k
(((((((((((((((( best module for me is Cachebooster,magnetar,gpu turbo boost, this 3 module u can get 148.000+ antutu score = stable

(((get FDE.AI pro u can get more 153.000+ antutu score ,,,= stable ))))
1- if u want more Antutu score change gpu and cpu kernel and tweak ui and debloat more u can get 160.000 antutu score :) enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: alexnonim

alexnonim

May 2, 2021
(((((((((((((((( best module for me is Cachebooster,magnetar,gpu turbo boost, this 3 module u can get 148.000+ antutu score = stable

(((get FDE.AI pro u can get more 153.000+ antutu score ,,,= stable ))))
1- if u want more Antutu score change gpu and cpu kernel and tweak ui and debloat more u can get 160.000 antutu score :) enjoy
Hi, I know that you generally talk about the A30 but I wanted to ask what would be the best configuration for the A40 to obtain the best gaming performance! Best ROM or Kernel? Or modify stock ROM with Magisk Modules? Need some help please!

gory2000

May 18, 2021
The ROM works perfect but when I open genshin impact it turns off and now it does it from time to time please help me

Rtix

Feb 22, 2021
Bro I am facing random reboots ??
HOW TO FIX Battery not charging on ANY custom rom and wifi ,bluetooth not work, autoreboot and error = ((( U JUST WIPE dalvik art cache and cache partition and reflash boot.img original kernal boot file of that custom rom then reboot))) :p
(( this error make Battery not charging,wifi ,bluetooth not work, and autoreboot or some bug error is because some ROOT Magisk module change kernel rom file so it make rom error so u need reflash back boot.img original kernal boot file to fix it )

Oct 2, 2020
HOW TO FIX Battery not charging on ANY custom rom and wifi ,bluetooth not work, autoreboot and error = ((( U JUST WIPE dalvik art cache and cache partition and reflash boot.img original kernal boot file of that custom rom then reboot))) :p
(( this error make Battery not charging,wifi ,bluetooth not work, and autoreboot or some bug error is because some ROOT Magisk module change kernel rom file so it make rom error so u need reflash back boot.img original kernal boot file to fix it )
Bro i flashed the rom ... Then from where would i get this "original kernal boot file of that custom rom " Please tell me broo

Marwan salem1

Jan 26, 2017
This model number will work on corvus bec i install it and its not zip file its img files i install it as system image and it make boot loop and didnt startup what should i do i want to install it
Screenshot_20210626-151501_Settings.jpg

Oct 2, 2020
Hey bro i request u to make a video of complete installation and mainly fixing random reboot ... We really need it .. its my request to u

Rtix

Feb 22, 2021
Hey bro i request u to make a video of complete installation and mainly fixing random reboot ... We really need it .. its my request to u
3. HOW TO FIX Battery not charging on ANY custom rom and wifi ,bluetooth not work, auto reboot and error = ((( U JUST WIPE dalvik art cache and cache partition and reflash boot.img original kernal boot file of that custom rom then reboot))) :p
(( this error make Battery not charging,wifi ,bluetooth not work, and autoreboot or some bug error is because Magisk module change kernel file so it make rom error so u need reflash back boot.img original kernal boot file to fix it )

Marwan salem1

Jan 26, 2017
3. HOW TO FIX Battery not charging on ANY custom rom and wifi ,bluetooth not work, auto reboot and error = ((( U JUST WIPE dalvik art cache and cache partition and reflash boot.img original kernal boot file of that custom rom then reboot))) :p
(( this error make Battery not charging,wifi ,bluetooth not work, and autoreboot or some bug error is because Magisk module change kernel file so it make rom error so u need reflash back boot.img original kernal boot file to fix it )
bruh it stucking on logo boot of corvus only that named android and didnt enter what it the problem installed same things same kernal , i changed vendor to eureka vendor please helppp

Top Liked Posts