moonlight-roms
ROM type:
Carbon Lollipop5.1.1
ROM Style:
Avant-garde version of the multi-function version

DISCLAIMER
Code:
1) The ROM is already in my test. 
2) Make sure that the battery is at 60 % or more of the process and to ensure that the computer will not brush off. 
3) Brush risk, please read the tutorial Brush Brush carefully and bear the risk, and I've Brush liable for any failure of any liability. 
4) He does not hold  ROM  and software copyright, please research and study for the purpose of lawful use. 
5) prohibit any son team (individual) so-called quadratic optimization, modify or re-packaging and other acts . 
6) I hereby declare to the  ROM  use it does not provide any guarantee, does not guarantee any user of the  ROM  applicability does not guarantee trouble-free produce; nor for any user to use this  ROM  encountered any theoretical or actual losses Take responsibility. 
7) I ROM release Baidu network disk account is unique: Andrews DreamWorks, plagiarism or other modifications I packed party ROM disk network link for this release are not, and if found not to link this site disk, do not download, copy or pack party the works may be added Trojans chargeback applications, if I brush into a non- ROM network disk ROM , please bring consequences to bear! 
8 ) issue Feedback: weibo.com/diyroms

ROM feature
Brush before please read: 9300i is currently only a single third-party ROM card normal use, the second card being no way, if it is to brush into the official ROM must be upgraded as you type the corresponding version 4.2.2 and third-party recovery
Part of the machine if the boot after boot interface settings infinite loop, please restart your phone can solve the problem!
Carbon Lollipop5.1.1 open source project based on the latest production source compiler, which added the source text come and go electric attribution and other support, the card comes back like a lot of features, prohibit copying other issues please see the following description

Carbon functional parts using tips:
1. Theme: simultaneously press the volume down + power button for 2 seconds to achieve
2. Change the weather location: Set -Carbon Settings - interface - Clock Widget Settings - Weather Panel - Custom location update can be!
3. For the part of the machine or restarting after power does not show attribution Lunar Solution: Go to Settings - Language & input - default language can re-select Simplified Chinese!
4. The developer mode hidden by default, you need to go to open Settings - About This Mac - Click the version number and then go after more than five times
5. Press the Home key part of the machine does not appear in the Recent Tasks Solution: Set -Carbon Settings - button - Long press the home key to modify what you can inside
6. For background lock function, Recent Tasks panel is sliding to the left to the application lock, to prevent the end, again to the left slide to unlock, slide to the right end of the process
Compiled adaptation works, prohibit any person to modify or to publish a package or after handling AZ and gfan forums in any form! Plagiarism party to prohibit copying ROM cottage House (www.romzhijia.net) and Brush House (www.shuajizhijia.com)!
Flashlight comes in the drop-down notification bar which can be seen, click to open and close.
For the latter part of the root Brush failure, please set - which re-select Developer mode adb root permissions and applications can be!
If the card has a brush screen, please upgrade your CWM or TWRP Recovery to the latest version after performing twice wipe painted machine brush machine before. Brush can be patient!
In order to ensure the process does not exist Brush transfer data to 0 folders or missing, the latest TWRP or cwm of rec brush or save data to a memory card on your computer.
Thanks for groups and individuals: Cyanogenmod team, ghbhaha, kylindev, Carbon team, etc.
Carbon Final5.1.1 latest version update log:
1.carbon code update to the latest
2. Set contents Reconstruction
3. Reconstruction of the frame contents
4. Update Statistics Contributors
5. Protection Application: Short Action dialog box does not show progress
6. Set: Fix crash secondary user preferences LCD Density
7. Set: Update layout
8. The protected application: Add some side padding in the application list view
9.slim immediate tasks: Set the default switch to false
10. Set: Forgot consistent behavior after network
11. The switch to using CMSettings not involved in setting bootclasspath
12. Set: When forget your network, clear dialogue state
13. Multi-LED: lighting column support
14. Settings - Status Bar: Color of VPN icon
15. Battery location text option repairs
16. Set: Fix battery icon and select Clear settings
17. Set - styles and extended battery options title
18. Setting: repair RuntimeException set in InputMethod
19. The date security patches humane format
20. Setup: set the security patch level
21. Setting: Fix NPE in PowerMenuActions
22. Repair inconsistent battery statistics icon
23. Setting: fuelgauge: Always display bright screen time
24.PERF: add additional power profiles support
25.base: show security mode Restart Options
26. Wireless Title: Do not set a non-UI thread visible item
27.AssetAtlasService: Fixed a potential race conditions
28.SystemUI: Improved string play queue
29.base: Background initialization of reference before using it ContentResolver
30. Lighting mode: Avoid conventional value update
31. supports faster response to changes in the brightness of the light.
32. For more updates and code merger cm from the
33. More information at your own experience
Carbon Part functions:
1.Carbon boot animation
2.cm all functions
3. Status bar brightness control
4. The status bar clock and date settings
5. Status bar battery settings
6. Status Bar mobile and wifi network icon set
7. The status bar network traffic
8. The instrument displays network traffic and
9. The status bar notification icons and system
10. The navigation bar and its settings
11. The hardware keys and backlighting
12. The set of keys
13.Toast and animation settings
14. Freedom gesture and its settings
15. Display and animation
16. The system animation
17. Scroll modified
18. scrolling effect
19. Application of the circle sidebar
20. Application Bar
21. Clock Widget settings
22. A drop-down notification bar and set
23. Custom Color Options
24. The status bar title
25. Recent Tasks panel settings
26. Advanced Options
27. Uninstall Applications
28. Touch gestures (some machines support)
29. Other features please more experience on their own
5.1 ROM, do not delete the input method, whether the return of keys, house keys and other keys will fail!
If you need to delete the input method, install other input methods before you can delete and set default
NOTE: 4.4 or more ROM, USB debugging mode turned on: Click Settings - About the version number inside the unit more than five times, and then return to Settings - Developer options which you can see
; Join and display text messages come and go electric attribution
; T9 dialing
; Adjust the language, time zone, etc. The default startup Chinese
; Replace the system comes to Baidu Pinyin input method
; Adding third-party software uninstall
; Integration of several mainstream applications, allows developers to work if you can keep using, if not support, you can uninstall itself
; Enabled by default unknown source
; The system comes with Root privileges
; Rapid smooth and stable
; Add the complete localization of Chinese string set has been basically finished ok
Precautions
NOTE: 4.4 or more ROM, USB debugging mode turned on: Click Settings - About the version number inside the unit more than five times, and then return to Settings - Developer Options to see inside, check the developer mode before connecting a computer inside the USB debugging
5.1 ROM, do not delete the input method, whether the return of keys, house keys and other keys will fail!
If you need to delete the input method, install other input methods before you can delete and set default

Screenshot
wZ4UZVN.png

BUGS
Offline charging
NFC
keyboard:

CREDITS

@Rox

Installation:

1. Boot into recovery;
2. Wipe data,cache, dalvik cache;
3. Install ROM, install GAPPS (for example GAPPS);
4. Install fix Audio sim-card
5. Reboot. Enjoy

To correct the audio of the sim-card put fix of the added file.

DOWNLOAD

Attachments

• Patch+RIL+(Dual+SIM).zip
    185.2 KB · Views: 4,588
Last edited:

n1kolaa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2011
Zrenjanin
OnePlus Nord
Language:
Traditional Chinese English Simplified Chinese Traditional Hong Kong
core:
Android 5.1.1
Based version:
Carbon Lollipop5.1.1 latest source
Fit models:
Samsung Galaxy S3 NEO + / 9300I
maker:
moonlight-roms
ROM type:
Carbon Lollipop5.1.1
ROM Style:

DISCLAIMER
Code:
2) Make sure that the battery is at 60 % or more of the process and to ensure that the computer will not brush off. 
3) Brush risk, please read the tutorial Brush Brush carefully and bear the risk, and I've Brush liable for any failure of any liability. 
4) He does not hold  ROM  and software copyright, please research and study for the purpose of lawful use. 
5) prohibit any son team (individual) so-called quadratic optimization, modify or re-packaging and other acts . 
6) I hereby declare to the  ROM  use it does not provide any guarantee, does not guarantee any user of the  ROM  applicability does not guarantee trouble-free produce; nor for any user to use this  ROM  encountered any theoretical or actual losses Take responsibility. 
7) I ROM release Baidu network disk account is unique: Andrews DreamWorks, plagiarism or other modifications I packed party ROM disk network link for this release are not, and if found not to link this site disk, do not download, copy or pack party the works may be added Trojans chargeback applications, if I brush into a non- ROM network disk ROM , please bring consequences to bear! 

ROM feature
Brush before please read: 9300i is currently only a single third-party ROM card normal use, the second card being no way, if it is to brush into the official ROM must be upgraded as you type the corresponding version 4.2.2 and third-party recovery
Part of the machine if the boot after boot interface settings infinite loop, please restart your phone can solve the problem!
Carbon Lollipop5.1.1 open source project based on the latest production source compiler, which added the source text come and go electric attribution and other support, the card comes back like a lot of features, prohibit copying other issues please see the following description

1. Theme: simultaneously press the volume down + power button for 2 seconds to achieve
2. Change the weather location: Set -Carbon Settings - interface - Clock Widget Settings - Weather Panel - Custom location update can be!
3. For the part of the machine or restarting after power does not show attribution Lunar Solution: Go to Settings - Language & input - default language can re-select Simplified Chinese!
4. The developer mode hidden by default, you need to go to open Settings - About This Mac - Click the version number and then go after more than five times
5. Press the Home key part of the machine does not appear in the Recent Tasks Solution: Set -Carbon Settings - button - Long press the home key to modify what you can inside
6. For background lock function, Recent Tasks panel is sliding to the left to the application lock, to prevent the end, again to the left slide to unlock, slide to the right end of the process
Compiled adaptation works, prohibit any person to modify or to publish a package or after handling AZ and gfan forums in any form! Plagiarism party to prohibit copying ROM cottage House (www.romzhijia.net) and Brush House (www.shuajizhijia.com)!
Flashlight comes in the drop-down notification bar which can be seen, click to open and close.
For the latter part of the root Brush failure, please set - which re-select Developer mode adb root permissions and applications can be!
If the card has a brush screen, please upgrade your CWM or TWRP Recovery to the latest version after performing twice wipe painted machine brush machine before. Brush can be patient!
In order to ensure the process does not exist Brush transfer data to 0 folders or missing, the latest TWRP or cwm of rec brush or save data to a memory card on your computer.
Thanks for groups and individuals: Cyanogenmod team, ghbhaha, kylindev, Carbon team, etc.
8. The protected application: Add some side padding in the application list view
Carbon Part functions:
1.Carbon boot animation
2.cm all functions
12. The set of keys
16. The system animation
17. Scroll modified
18. scrolling effect
20. Application Bar
23. Custom Color Options
24. The status bar title
26. Advanced Options
NOTE: 4.4 or more ROM, USB debugging mode turned on: Click Settings - About the version number inside the unit more than five times, and then return to Settings - Developer options which you can see
; T9 dialing
; Integration of several mainstream applications, allows developers to work if you can keep using, if not support, you can uninstall itself
; Add the complete localization of Chinese string set has been basically finished ok
Precautions
NOTE: 4.4 or more ROM, USB debugging mode turned on: Click Settings - About the version number inside the unit more than five times, and then return to Settings - Developer Options to see inside, check the developer mode before connecting a computer inside the USB debugging
Screenshot
wZ4UZVN.png

BUGS
Offline charging
NFC
keyboard:
(I installed this)

Installation:

1. Boot into recovery;
5. Reboot. Enjoy

To correct the audio of the sim-card put this fix
Patch

DOWNLOAD

Since you used my and rox sources as base add us in credits :)

Reactions: yoyoash and yosy29

fras60

Mar 2, 2016
correct the audio of the sim-card put this fix Patch link not wroking plase past new

correct the audio of the sim-card put this fix Patch link not wroking plase past new link becouse i use two sim dualcard in my wrok plasezzz

Pavlex4

Sep 26, 2014
Nis
I have installed rom on i9301i with philz recovery no bootloop,but after showing window for android loading,it shows again C icon.

Last edited:

WeZLi1

Oct 12, 2015
Amman
What is the difference between this and Rox version ?

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

@n1kolaa are you working on CM13.?

Reactions: al.iraq

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Language:
    core:
    Android 5.1.1
    Based version:
    Fit models:i
    maker:
    moonlight-roms
    ROM type:
    Carbon Lollipop5.1.1
    ROM Style:

DISCLAIMER
    Code:

ROM feature

Carbon Part functions:
    1.Carbon boot animation
    2.cm all functions
    12. The set of keys
    16. The system animation
    17. Scroll modified
    18. scrolling effect
    20. Application Bar
    23. Custom Color Options
    24. The status bar title
    26. Advanced Options
    ; T9 dialing
    Precautions

Screenshot
    wZ4UZVN.png

BUGS
    Offline charging
    NFC
    keyboard:

CREDITS

@Rox

Installation:

1. Boot into recovery;
    5. Reboot. Enjoy

To correct the audio of the sim-card put fix of the added file.

DOWNLOAD
    How is battery, better than cm 12.1?
    I lose 1~2% of battery per hour with cm 12.1.
    I used it for 4 hours . Battery hold a charge well .
    Language:
    core:
    Android 5.1.1
    Based version:
    Fit models:
    maker:
    moonlight-roms
    ROM type:
    Carbon Lollipop5.1.1
    ROM Style:

DISCLAIMER
    Code:

ROM feature

Carbon Part functions:
    1.Carbon boot animation
    2.cm all functions
    12. The set of keys
    16. The system animation
    17. Scroll modified
    18. scrolling effect
    20. Application Bar
    23. Custom Color Options
    24. The status bar title
    26. Advanced Options
    ; T9 dialing
    Precautions
    Screenshot
    wZ4UZVN.png

BUGS
    Offline charging
    NFC
    keyboard:
    (I installed this)

Installation:

1. Boot into recovery;
    5. Reboot. Enjoy

To correct the audio of the sim-card put this fix
    Patch

DOWNLOAD

Since you used my and rox sources as base add us in credits :)
    correct the audio of the sim-card put this fix Patch link not wroking plase past new link becouse i use two sim dualcard in my wrok plasezzz
    Added patch. See the attached files.
    What is the difference between this and Rox version ?

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

@n1kolaa are you working on CM13.?