[ROM][[Santoni][ARM64]LINEAGE 15.1[Official]

Search This thread

schnoeselmeier

Mar 19, 2016
Chiang Mai
Maybe someone can help me? I was on this Rom (Official LOS16) before but suddenly things went wrong and I ended up on stock (Miui 11 global) again. I routed the phone again, Open Gapps, Magisk 20.4 and tried with both the latest TWRP and Orange Fox to reinstall official LOS16 again. The rom booted but I could never proceed with any Setup because Wifi didn't work. I must have tried 10 times. Absolutely no Wifi! Wifi worked fine in stock rom. Any ideas, please?

imrufbd

Nov 6, 2015
Maybe someone can help me? I was on this Rom (Official LOS16) before but suddenly things went wrong and I ended up on stock (Miui 11 global) again. I routed the phone again, Open Gapps, Magisk 20.4 and tried with both the latest TWRP and Orange Fox to reinstall official LOS16 again. The rom booted but I could never proceed with any Setup because Wifi didn't work. I must have tried 10 times. Absolutely no Wifi! Wifi worked fine in stock rom. Any ideas, please?

May be this is because persist partition got damaged. Try flashing default rom of redmi 4x, i,e. fastboot rom of earlier version of miui ( e.g miui.8.2.10 ). Then install los16.

3x()7c15t

Apr 11, 2019
OnePlus 8T
Has anyone tested shelter or insular on this rom?
When shelter is installed it gives a warning not to use the app on xiaomi devices as it can cause issues but it also says that it should work on custom roms.
Does anyone know if the app is safe to use on the latest version of LOS?

For those that arent sure what I mean by shelter and insular, they are apps that isolate applications on your phone into a work profile.

jokergermany

Jul 24, 2010
When shelter is installed it gives a warning not to use the app on xiaomi devices as it can cause issues but it also says that it should work on custom roms.
Does anyone know if the app is safe to use on the latest version of LOS?

For those that arent sure what I mean by shelter and insular, they are apps that isolate applications on your phone into a work profile.

My mother used in the past this one for this case:

No issues until she got another phone.

3x()7c15t

Apr 11, 2019
OnePlus 8T
My mother used in the past this one for this case:

No issues until she got another phone.
Cheers, I tried using insular from f-droid and it wouldn't work but when I installed island from the playstore it worked even though they are basically the same app.

jokergermany

Jul 24, 2010
Bootloader relocked? Look at the bottem, is there still "unlocked"? If there isn't you need to unlock the bootloader again. If you can't because you didn't can login in the right mi account, you are doomed.
(Had this once, when i bought it unlocked -__- )

Bootloader relocked? Look at the bottem, is there still "unlocked"? If there isn't you need to unlock the bootloader again. If you can't because you didn't can login in the right mi account, you are doomed.
(Had this once, when i bought it unlocked -__- )

Nope, that's not the case. BL is unlocked, can flash recovery via Fastboot. It's just that the rom doesn't boot Post installing magisk zip.

It gets stuck at MI logo, the only way to recover it is boot to fastboot, flash n boot to recovery n reflash rom+gaaps only

Last edited:

McJohn.br

Feb 26, 2017

Look, I recommend this apk.
I use it I think for 5-6 years.
I looked it up in the marker now, but it was withdrawn.
With this apk you can freeze, or delete an apk from your phone.
Great attention, with the phone apk ! I hope you know what you're doing?
I give you the apk, from me, from the cloud.
Uninstall Expert .

Attachments

• Screenshot_Uninstall_Expert_20210117-220659.png
    Screenshot_Uninstall_Expert_20210117-220659.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_Uninstall_Expert_20210117-220814.png
    Screenshot_Uninstall_Expert_20210117-220814.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_Uninstall_Expert_20210117-220823.png
    Screenshot_Uninstall_Expert_20210117-220823.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 63

SebiderSushi

Dec 4, 2016

In the past i succesfully used shelter from F-Droid on this ROM.
I think the warning about MIUI phones is that the MIUI Stock ROM from Xiaomi that comes with this device already includes a feature that uses the work profile. It is called dual apps and can be set up in the device settings of the MIUI ROM. So Shelter would run into trouble if it were to try and set up the work profile again. Since LineageOS does not include such a feature using shelter there should totally be fine regardless of the device.

Last edited:

dantrolene

May 16, 2009
Hi,
I am using the latest build for this device. I am having issues with Android Auto. It keeps asking permission for Display over other apps but even when it is enabled it does not proceed further and I am stuck.
Please help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lineage.png
    About LineageOS :-

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Whats Working
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data,VOLTE)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Video Recording
    • Off-line Charging
    • Fingerprint

What's Not Working
    • You Tell me :p

How to Flash/Install
    • Install The Latest TWRP
    • Wipe Stuffs/Factory-reset & Clean System partition via TWRP
      Method :- Wipe->Advanced Wipe->System,Cache,Dalvik's/Art cache
    • Install the Rom Package
    • Install Gapps
    • Reboot

Downloads:- (Updated Bang those thanks Buttons :p)

Rom :
    Lineage 15.1
    Recommended Gapps :- Opengapps[Select Arm64 Pico]

Donations

as most of u guys know that Now a days Making rom is going Difficult it requires Time
    Hardwork , Money Yes Money I have to pay Heavy Amounts of money to Server in
    order to keep the builds comming and i am now Really Low on Bucks to continue Builds
    as server costs have increased .. Any donation From your side will help the lenovo community to
    Get stable and Maybe Official Roms ........... And The Donations will help me to keep Up with server Costs
    you can donate me Via Paypal
    Each and Every amount is welcomed and will be Helpful
    Donate
    and Please mention "Donation" on the money you send

Regards:
    LineageOS
    CodeAurora Forum
    Hyper Team
    Xiaomi

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][Santoni][ARM64]LINEAGE 15.1[Official], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4X

Contributors
    TingyiChen, karthick mostwanted, chaubeyprateek, darshan1205,dev-harsh1998
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2018-04-04
    Last Updated 2018-09-26
    The builds are back, and it is LineageOS 16.0! OP did the necessary changes to make it work and santoni is back in the game with LineageOS 16.0. The builds will be out once they are ready (vendor merge) and don't comment/upvote on gerrit
    hudson: Ship land/santoni
    Video recorder works,
    But the video is not saved in the gallery

ok thanks:) will fix soon
    Lineage 16.0 now available on download site: https://download.lineageos.org/santoni