• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][SDCLANG-6][microg ready][OMS exPosures]NLOS-16.0] - 20210714

Search This thread

Jigneshg

Apr 28, 2013
How come airtel volte works for you.. No luck here after flashing the magisk module. Network setting reset & restarted. Airtel Hyderabad

Ok here is the thing

Jio Volte - This should work out of the box for any ROM. 1-2 cases out of 100 there will be issue.Jio's implementation of Volte is better than Airtel.

Airtel Volte - Airtel Volte has some serious issue on Custom ROMs, it's a hit or miss.Currently I have seen it work only perfectly fine on OOS. For custom ROMs it might work in some cases or it doesn't. There is some apn /ims setting but not sure why it works perfectly on OOS and not on most custom roms. You can do/hope is to Clean Flash OOS enable Volte in OOS and clean Flash this rom don't root it and check if it works..even this might or sometimes doesn't. The magisk Module which was flashed is just to enable Volte in build.prop.

Reactions: nvertigo67

abhibnl

Oct 13, 2011
Hmm. Weird. Mine shows call ended on Jio immediately. And airtel switched to 3g to make the call.

Do you have the Asia model? And did you do anything specific, or did it work out of the box?

Same. Only works with the JioCall app.
I have the Indian/Asian model, yes.

I didn't do anything special either. Just flashed this rom on top of oos 5.0.8. I also flashed the 9.0.5 firmware with 5.0.8 keymaster to avoid formatting internal storage. Like i said, Volte indicator doesn't appear but calls connect fine and quality is great too.
However, native video calls don't work and I'm fine with that since they never worked in oos either

karakanto

Mar 10, 2015

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191111-132102.jpg
    Screenshot_20191111-132102.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 260

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
To scratch that itch... ;)

Location is working, but looks not to be UnifiedNLP. Possibly due to this issue? https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/issues/1270

No, because config_enableNetworkLocationOverlay and config_enableFusedLocationOverlay are set to true on op3/t (nlos and los) builds:
Code:
[email protected] /usr/local/src/los16/device/oneplus/oneplus3 $ grep -e 'name="config_enableNetworkLocationOverlay"' -e 'name="config_enableFusedLocationOverlay"' ../../../frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml
../../../frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml:    <bool name="config_enableNetworkLocationOverlay" translatable="false">true</bool>
../../../frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml:    <bool name="config_enableFusedLocationOverlay" translatable="false">true</bool>
[email protected] /usr/local/src/los16/device/oneplus/oneplus3 $

Did you check the log? Is the signature spoofing working? Any selinux denials?

Reactions: thomasnsr

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
Spoofing is on, and looking at logcat does seem to suggest the UNLP is working (no mention of com.Qualcomm.location either), no mention of selinux too. It's a mystery, but not anything that's really an issue from what I can see.

Thanks again!

As long as it works...

sepolicy denial log entries doesn't mention selinux or sepolicy. They look typically like this
Code:
11-11 17:20:16.214  8156  8156 W IntentService[W: type=1400 audit(0.0:33354): avc: denied { read } for name="wakeup_sources" dev="debugfs" ino=22 scontext=u:r:untrusted_app_25:s0:c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:debugfs_wakeup_sources:s0 tclass=file permissive=0

If I want to see the current denials, I do something like:
Code:
adb logcat -d |grep avc:

giovanniro98

Mar 17, 2014
@nvertigo67
I have some problems with the browsers cookie.
All browsers (Chrome, Firefox, the integrated browser) say that i haven't enabled third party cookies, but in browsers settings they are enabled.
I downloaded some browsers to verify that isn't a chrome issue but since the problem is present also on other browsers, it could be a problem with the rom. ( I checked also privacy guard but I couldn't find anything related to cookies)
This situation happens on WiFi (i tried not only one wifi) and also on mobile data.
You can verify if you third party cookies are enabled through this site: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/detect/are-third-party-cookies-enabled
I hope you can help me.

Last edited:

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
@nvertigo67
I have some problems with the browsers cookie.

I'm not sure, if this is the smartest way to ask. The two first lines of your posting suggests, that you want me to answer, which in turn cuts you off from the community knowledge, because everybody lays back, thinking nvertigo has to answer this.

Don't say "but there are threads the op only reads if mentioned", this is the nlos thread and nothing like this has been claimed.

All browsers (Chrome, Firefox, the integrated browser) say that i haven't enabled third party cookies, but in browsers settings they are enabled.

The shipped browser doesn't have a setting for third party cookies, so you can't have enabled it. Third party cookies are rejected by intend. Rejecting tpc by default is a good idea.

Firefox is working. See attached screenshots.

Chromium (I prefer the opensource flavour of chrome) is working, too. See attached screenshots.

I downloaded some browsers to verify that isn't a chrome issue but since the problem is present also on other browsers,

I can't verify your claim. See attached screenshots. Obviously, it's not rom related but setup related. Do you use ad blockers and/or anti-malware apps or mods?

Rejecting tpc is a good idea!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191112-095102.jpg
    Screenshot_20191112-095102.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_20191112-095713.jpg
    Screenshot_20191112-095713.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 204

giovanniro98

Mar 17, 2014
I'm not sure, if this is the smartest way to ask. The two first lines of your posting suggests, that you want me to answer, which in turn cuts you off from the community knowledge, because everybody lays back, thinking nvertigo has to answer this.

Don't say "but there are threads the op only reads if mentioned", this is the nlos thread and nothing like this has been claimed.

The shipped browser doesn't have a setting for third party cookies, so you can't have enabled it. Third party cookies are rejected by intend. Rejecting tpc by default is a good idea.

Firefox is working. See attached screenshots.

Chromium (I prefer the opensource flavour of chrome) is working, too. See attached screenshots.

I can't verify your claim. See attached screenshots. Obviously, it's not rom related but setup related. Do you use ad blockers and/or anti-malware apps or mods?

Rejecting tpc is a good idea!

Ok, sorry I didn't mean to be rude.
You are right, Firefox is working (I tried the preview version before) and also chrome (non beta version) is working.
Yes is good to block tpc but i need them to use a University video player (without them it gives me an error)
and that's way I asked there.
Thank you for your reply, and thank you for your work, this rom works very well.

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
Ok, sorry I didn't mean to be rude.
You are right, Firefox is working (I tried the preview version before) and also chrome (non beta version) is working.
Yes is good to block tpc but i need them to use a University video player (without them it gives me an error)
and that's way I asked there.
Thank you for your reply, and thank you for your work, this rom works very well.

I see. Perhaps you can report this to the devs of Universiy video player. Regarding to best security practise, the player should have abandoned using javascript in favour of html5 quite some years ago... Anyway, this doesn't help on tje short track.

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
Hi, do you think that is possible to implement these in the rom?
https://gerrit.aospa.co/c/AOSPA/android_frameworks_base/+/6717
https://gerrit.aospa.co/c/AOSPA/android_frameworks_base/+/6742
I think this is the Oxygenos implementation of alert slider. It could be cool and useful to have an ui like this for it.

No.
  1. You've referenced the q patches, if you look at the corresponding p coomit, you'll find that it's not merged because of a broken method needed to be redone.
  2. This commit isn't compatible with lineage theming.
  3. This commit isn't compatible with our extended volume panel.
  4. The part of implementing this in Settings is missing (and I'm too lazy to search), and will be most probably incompatible to our LieneageParts.
  5. As explained in the 14.1 thread I don't like mixing audio manager with dnd.

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
UPDATE (mainly maintainance)

Build 20191119

Releasenotes:

This build relies on OxygenOS firmware. OxygenOS 9.0.5 firmware is required. At this point you have two options:
  1. You don't care about loosing data on an unlocked bootloader and clean flash including format userdata according to the first time installation instructions in OP (recommended):
  2. You want to keep your current setup and like to dirty flash on top of beta builds:
    I've created a firmware package from OxygenOS 9.0.5. To avoid issues due to an unlocked bootloader and/or encrypted userdata partition, I've kept the bootloader and and keymaster partition to OxygenOS 5.0.8. This allows to run the pie-blobs builds with native Oneplus OxygenOS 9.0.5 blobs, but you don't need to reformat the userdata partition (for details see: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3t/how-to/guide-cope-9-0-3-5-0-8-firmware-barrier-t3941164 ).
If you need to pass safetynet api flash sec-patch-2019-08-01.zip from https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...-nlos-16-0-t3879405/post78433987#post78433987 .

For a complete list of additional cherry picks see: current.pick.sh.

Changelog (Last repo sync: 19 Nov 2019, 18:00:59 CET / 19 Nov 2019, 17:00:59 UTC):

• current.pick.sh: button-shrink. — Nvertigo
  • op3/t: overlay: Dialer: adjust to upstream. — Nvertigo
  • Revert "op3/t: add some overlays." — Nvertigo

I'm not at home for the next 10 days. Don't panic if answers are delayed, or if 9.0.6 blobs/fw will not appear as fast as usual.

NLOS-Bootlogo
nlos_bootlogo-v0.1.zip
back_in_black_bootlogo-v1.0.zip(pre ob16 OxygenOS Bootlogo)

[SIZE="+2"]DOWNLOAD[/SIZE]​

Happy flashing!

kendrick9199

Nov 19, 2015
FYI if you want to clean flash this build:

The opengapps nano build from yesterday (19.11.) doesn't work. It says wrong architecture and something with busybox missing.
The opengapps build from 16.11. works

Thanks for the new build! :)

Forgive me for being half-witted but would this apply to 19.11 pico ? I did a clean flash and everything was perfectly working but now google app is crashing. Again sorry if this a dumb question im still learning ...is there anything i can do other than flashing the rom again with differnt gapps?

knpk13

Dec 11, 2015
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
Forgive me for being half-witted but would this apply to 19.11 pico ? I did a clean flash and everything was perfectly working but now google app is crashing. Again sorry if this a dumb question im still learning ...is there anything i can do other than flashing the rom again with differnt gapps?

If its a gapps issue, you could try just wiping system and reflashing the ROM with a different gapps package, that way you keep your data.

SenseSei

May 4, 2016

I can't answer the first part of your question because I didn't try anything other than the nano package.
(I always got errors in TWRP with it.)

But maybe I can help you with the second question:
You could flash again but this time with the nano package, it has the Google App included and it has native "Okay Google" and Google Search support.
Edit: do it like the person above me suggested and just wipe system this time.
You can compare them yourself:
Nano
Pico
You can also try to clear the app data of Google App first, but I think that's not going to help.

Good luck!

Last edited:

knpk13

Dec 11, 2015
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
What do you think about mods like this? I've seen several like this, AKT, L Speed, and more. I don't know if they really do anything or how I can check if it does anything, so I thought I'd try it out and see what happens. This was the log from it. I've read their threads and it honestly doesn't say much about how any of it works, other than what seems like jargon.

https://www.xda-developers.com/l-speed-magisk-module-gaming-performance/

Attachments

• LSpeedLog.txt
    32 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

SenseSei

May 4, 2016
What do you think about mods like this? I've seen several like this, AKT, L Speed, and more. I don't know if they really do anything or how I can check if it does anything, so I thought I'd try it out and see what happens. This was the log from it. I've read their threads and it honestly doesn't say much about how any of it works, other than what seems like jargon.

https://www.xda-developers.com/l-speed-magisk-module-gaming-performance/

If you use a Rom from a developer who's just halve his worth in salt, you shouldn't need to to use these mods. (if at all)
Imho they break more than they give you.
(if you choose to use them, don't report bugs)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts