- This Rom is tested only on A750F/FN/GN . I'm not responsible for any damage if you flash on other devices.
- I am not responsible about any damage of any kind that this kernel may cause.
- You are allowed to use this kernel in your project with proper credits and links to the thread or source code.
- Bugs can be reported in XDA or via my Telegram Group. Make sure you provide detailed info when reporting bugs (device variant and logcat).
- If you like my work please hit the "Thanks" button
- If you appreciate the work i have done, and wants to encourage me to contribute more to this device, feel free to buy me a cup of coffee @paypal
- Based on A750FNPUU1BSD2 firmware
- Removed bloats
- Wifi and touch performance improved
- Other minor improvments
And many more !
Quantum Kernel V3
- Built from A530FXXU4CSC3 source code
- Supports Android Pie
- Build with Linaro 7.4.1 Toolchain
- SELinux Permissive
- Init.d support
- Faked Knox 0x0 flag
- SafetyNet patched
- WireGuard Support
- NTFS Support
- Overclock Little to 1.7Ghz
- Underclock big/Little to 200/500MHz
- Private Mod support
- Powersuspend Driver for display
- Multi CPU Governors
- Multi I/O Schedulers
- Multi TCP Algorithms
- Enabled NFS support
- Enabled CIPS support
- Added UKSM support
- Enabled CD/DVD File System
- Drivedroid support (0.10.48+)
- ADB Insecure
- TTL Target enabled
- Limited Wakelocks
- Dynamic Fsync 2.0
- GMS Blocker
- StateNotifier & SysfsHelper
- Optimized Deadline I/O
- CRC Disabled by default
- Security Related Features disabled
- Switched from Zswap to ZRam.
- Enabled Google Play Services Wakelock Fix
- 99Killer service (kills gms in idle for better sleep)
- Full Wakelock Control for wlan/bt and much more
- Other improvments for Batterylife and performance
- Boeffla wakelock blocker v1.1.0 With preconfigured WLs
And many more listed in changelogs below!
1. - Install a Custom Recovery with Odin3
2. - Download the Rom zip
3. - Copy the Rom zip into your phone
4.- Reboot in Recovery Mode
5. - Flash the Rom Zip
6. - Enjoy!
Download links in Post #2
XDA:DevDB Information Quantum Stock, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)