hei can anyone please recommend a good radio, my battery is +/- ok but WiFi signal is really bad.
the links are down.. can someone put it online again?
I still have got the test 4 version if someone interested.
Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2
Hall of fame of donators
shadow79 x3, 777ace, wolfsy, Talbess, idanfima,
AYKAL, Jim, Peter, Joshyui, echbel, Antonios, THOMAS, Ettore, pasqualino, DTGbaby, Lowczyk x2, Roberto,
arbitrary_punter, Ian, mits, robert, d3m4noid, peter, byngo, Reef2009, jrxau, -DjipOner-, tomcat84, David, marcel, BEATRICE,
tinky1, michael, Daniel ,ravish_919, tsiftsism, dongerado, asterixmic, Stefan, skippy68220, kirschi, David, Henri, Simon
* * * THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH !!! * * *
Battery mod for v1.1 A2SD Bravo HBoot - thanks to karma0321 for sharing
Battery mod for v1.1 ++ CM7 HBoot
If you are coming from ANY other ROM, do this before flashing RCMix with autoinstall script.
- Create a folder named Robocik on the root of sd card, in that folder, create a subfolder named app.user.
- Use file explorer which allows you to go to data folder in your PHONE memory. You need to go to data/app folder, then select all apps, copy and paste them to your newly created Robocik/app.user folder on sd card root. I used Root Explorer, not sure if other file explorers will have same functionality.
- Flash ROM, sit back and enjoy autoinstall
If you already flashed RCMix S do this to make your apps autoinstall on next wipe.
- Install all your apps
- Skip step 1. and use steps 2. and 3. from Option 1.
Downloading : ) you are the man thx for your hard work
Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App
This files are modified:
apps: HtcFacebook.apk, HtcLockScreen.apk, HtcTwitter.apk, Rosie.apk
framework: android.policy.jar, com.htc.framework.jar, framework-res.apk