[ROM][Sense 3.5] Explorer Sense [9-30-11]

Search This thread

ohbuckeyeman

Jul 22, 2010
You guys are awesome. I am so happy that people with know-how are still around for heroc. You guys make this phone awesome enough to tide me over until next spring/summer when I can get whatever is the best after April (my 22 months). Thanks again. Any idea on partition sizes yet for firerats? I'm like a kid before Christmas waiting for a new rom to try!

yeah, thread should be set up in a bit..

lol, ok :D

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

dastin1015

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 2, 2010
Chula Vista, CA
When I get back to my dorm and update the ROM all Hero CDMA users will need to be using the newest radio. The .29 radio. I can link all that stuff when I get back and update.

Edit: Actually I could make it work for the .27 radio too

私のEVO 3Dから送信される

Last edited:

tazzpatriot

Mar 24, 2010
from the MassHole state
Hey guys! Team Heroc is composed of dastin1015, flashinglights and tazzpatriot. We will release ROMs to keep out Hero alive as well as the Eris! Our first release is Sense 3.5 from the HTC Pico RUU leak. Hope you guys enjoy our work!

Download: http://dev-host.org/3jd4ka6b0h71/Team-Heroc-Sense-Zero.zip

(Btw if this does not boot then I know what to change, but I currently cannot test or fix. Will get on it when I get back to my dorm. -Dorian [dastin1015])

hey bro Macrodroid and condemned soul are the other two on the eris team:D

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
If I didn't have to waste my last hour spamming threads over retarded 10 post policies I'd have grabbed on of those first posts for some add ons lol... Oh well I missed the boat and can't swim :D lmao

izzy001

Oct 10, 2009
La Feria Tx.
Hey guys! Team Heroc is composed of dastin1015, flashinglights and tazzpatriot. We will release ROMs to keep out Hero alive as well as the Eris! Our first release is Sense 3.5 from the HTC Pico RUU leak. Hope you guys enjoy our work!

Download: http://dev-host.org/3jd4ka6b0h71/Team-Heroc-Sense-Zero.zip

(Btw if this does not boot then I know what to change, but I currently cannot test or fix. Will get on it when I get back to my dorm. -Dorian [dastin1015])

Mind if i make a port?... it'll link to this thread if given permission

better yet mind explaining what you did to get it to boot?

Last edited:

flashinglights

Jun 4, 2011
Texas
hey bro Macrodroid and condemned soul are the other two on the eris team:D
OP fixed with your team name and members added. :D
Mind if i make a port?... it'll link to this thread if given permission

better yet mind explaining what you did to get it to boot?
Well, we are working off a chinese build by idogx for the chinese version of the hero cdma which boots on our phones without any changes. You can port if you want that's no problem with us just also give credit to idogx for the initial booting port.

izzy001

Oct 10, 2009
La Feria Tx.
OP fixed with your team name and members added. :D

Well, we are working off a chinese build by idogx for the chinese version of the hero cdma which boots on our phones without any changes. You can port if you want that's no problem with us just also give credit to idogx for the initial booting port.

Thanks will do.. is this for cwm recovery 3.0?

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts