• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[Rom][Sense5][JB 4.2.2][Sept 10][OTA updates]MagioRom R4.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
It actually crapped out at about 25%, but that only took about 10-15mins. For some reason I'm unable to download large files on my phone. Sometimes it fails pretty quickly, but sometimes it'll get to 100% and come up as being unsuccessful anyway. Has anyone else experienced this? Or have any ideas on what might be causing it or what could fix it? I have 1.2gb free in my storage btw.

Sent from my One XL using XDA Premium

Reactions: InflatedTitan

696kris969

Oct 9, 2011
glasgow
how is the speed? should be decent since putlocker streams video fine
Took me about 10-15 minutes to download. Thats fast for my area lol.. Cheers.

Edit: is there Any way you can get rid of the 4g icon? I don't get 4g and I doubt where I am will get 4g any time soon. Is there anyway to get 3g icons back? The rest is all good:) R2 is all good!.

Another edit:p. I don't know if this is just me but does anyone get a black line across the status bar? Its not a big deal but just putting it out there:)

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
It actually crapped out at about 25%, but that only took about 10-15mins. For some reason I'm unable to download large files on my phone. Sometimes it fails pretty quickly, but sometimes it'll get to 100% and come up as being unsuccessful anyway. Has anyone else experienced this? Or have any ideas on what might be causing it or what could fix it? I have 1.2gb free in my storage btw.

Mine does this often lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

696kris969

Oct 9, 2011
glasgow
Mine does it all the time. Except for downloading AOSP, that's usually fine. But every damn time I try to dl a Sense ROM, it fails, so frustrating!

I get it to work by putting the screen timeout to off. It normally works but the phone heats up quick :/

radjan

Feb 6, 2012
Salvador
Seeding the crap out of my computer as much as I can. I can barely use my internet for anything else since it's as slow as myself going to the gym.

Still hadn't the chance to test since I'm also downloading the file from my home PC to my work desktop. But from the first reviews it looks like a winner already.

Congrats Imagio and all the team. Awesome work. I've been using AOSP roms for a while, but Sense 5 is great.

The only sad thing is that when I finally get good battery life from an AOSP rom, Sense 5 arrives. *Sigh*

Reactions: ImagioX1

LHCDeimos

Dec 7, 2008
I don't know if this is just me but does anyone get a black line across the status bar? Its not a big deal but just putting it out there:)
I can see the same black line across the status bar aswell. A nice dark wall paper will have to suffice for now

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Took me about 10-15 minutes to download. Thats fast for my area lol.. Cheers.

Edit: is there Any way you can get rid of the 4g icon? I don't get 4g and I doubt where I am will get 4g any time soon. Is there anyway to get 3g icons back? The rest is all good:) R2 is all good!.

Another edit:p. I don't know if this is just me but does anyone get a black line across the status bar? Its not a big deal but just putting it out there:)

just install turge's first data fix

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=13858034690293760055

Attachments

ImagioX1

Sep 18, 2012
I've noticed the black line in the status bar too. It's coming from the HEQS. I'm gonna make my own and get rid of the one we have now.

Edit:
Direct download by Zero209(I think:)) added to op.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

benbailey84

Sep 13, 2011
Summerdale, AL
I hate to ask this question when I know it has been posted but my retarded eyes can't seem to fine it. But what is the apn for LTE. I could restore a Rom and write it down then reflash bit I'm to lazy to do all that... Lol. Any help would be appreciated guys.

By the way, BIG thanks for porting this over and Sharing it with us. Already played with it a bit and seems pretty awesome so far. Can't wait for sense 5.1 to release...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

ccb101

Nov 11, 2011
Clinton Ct
anyone having an issue with the WiFi network settings are not sticking after reboot? I am using the elemental kernel 6.7 and i did a clean install of R2. could this be an issue with the kernel rather than the rom? R1 and 6.6 was working perfectly for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone