Lynn, Mass
SenseLD [Froyo Sense]

Rom is still in BETA mode

Requirements:
96-128mb swap
512mb ext3 or 4
2.22.27.08 - 28.25
1.33.0013d
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads:

SenseLD v0.1 - BETA no wifi, camera or bluetooth

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation directions

1. Make backup
2. Flash Ohsaka Superwipe
3. Reboot to recovery
4. Flash SenseLD.zip
5. Reboot & Enjoy

*Wait for lockscreen to show and the screen to sleep, then let it sit for a minute before waking.

Change Log:

V 0.1
-BETA mode
-Camera dont work
-Wifi dont work
-Bluetooth dont work
-Apps install to sd-ext
-NO MTD needed!!!

WARNING:
-DO NOT unmount sd from device settings
-DO NOT try to change themes untill i have a stable setup wizard

Last edited:

jcarrz1

Retired Recognized Developer
May 26, 2009
scienceprousa.com
to both of you: My own build is almost done.

to Rush only: I know how to fix "no /etc/mtab", hit me up.

to ldrifta only: rush already has a2sd in his rom, so this is to you: this build NEEDS A2SD!!! don't try to release without (unless it'll be really stripped down.)

Jcarrz1

Namit1994

May 26, 2010
Corona, NY
to both of you: My own build is almost done.

to Rush only: I know how to fix "no /etc/mtab", hit me up.

to ldrifta only: rush already has a2sd in his rom, so this is to you: this build NEEDS A2SD!!! don't try to release without (unless it'll be really stripped down.)

Jcarrz1

I've been working on a Legend port with mikeyman. How do you make wifi work? Logcat tell us failed to load wifi driver.

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
@jcarrz1: lol i know man i had to strip it down completely to get the thing to boot, lol i been trying to enable the cacheto sd hack but having some issues on boot... but yes i will need apps2sd without a doubt... thanks for the tip :D

@nammit: im not sure yet, im going to try messing with wifi once i get apps2sd working.. i haven't really messed with wifi drivers or camera or anything yet.. but you could try using a cm build for the drivers... i used some files from cm6 for the port over.. mine is also legend based, figured would be the best idea lol

my first priority is possibly apps2sd since i have about 15mb available when its completely stripped down :D
i will post a link up soon if anoe wants to take a look.. could use all the help i can get if you guys dont mind...? im not greedy lol

darius99

May 8, 2011
In Da Treez
we should put all the files on the root of our sd card before flashing right? Because I didnt see any instruction on what to do with "partmaptxt" and I just wanna be sure.

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
You've become quite the developer lately. Lol Great job!

Sent from my Sidekick 4G using XDA Premium App!
haha thanks man :D wouldn't know half the stuff i know if it wasn't for this place!!

@darius99: yes lol place all the files on sd, the mtd remove file is only if you want to get rip of the custom partition layout, so you dont need it untill you decide to do that.

but be sure to follow the steps exactly, be sure to wipe multiple times lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You've become quite the developer lately. Lol Great job!

Sent from my Sidekick 4G using XDA Premium App!
    The wifi may be difficult unlike the wifi of the g1 the wifi on the htc legend in later builds now use three modules in the modules folder which are in the rom. These are the alternative files to the wlan.ko and they are included in some code of the libs to be loaded you can see this when you open them in a hexeditor

If I have made a mistake in any of my posts please feel free to correct me as I learn from my mistakes lol as for rushness don't even try it xD soz I remember u ;)
    ^^^ lol :D ^^^
    you got wifi working?? is it the one you and mikeyman working on?

No that was too hard. Lol! This is based on Gratia which needs 1 wifi driver. I just need to optimize the apks and I will upload for you all.
    no lol i was actually very lazy when i put this name up, im not going to keep this name lol buti put 0 effort into it lol that name sounds good though... 'frozen sense' lol or maybe 'dropped senseticles' haha naa im jus kidding

Ahahaha! Good one! Okay then I guess I'll stick to Sensitized Froyo.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone