[ROM] SenseLX L2 edition 1-6-12 Apologies!!!

stripped or fully loaded?

• 2.5.3(full)

Votes: 114 62.0%
  • 2.5.3a(stripped)

Votes: 70 38.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
LDrifta, XILLIUS200, 2.1 SENSELX ROM!!!

Special thanks to:
~Namit1994
~Rushness
~tvall

Recommended Device Settings

- Kernels - Ebi0, Ebi1 & 2708
- Hboot - 1.33.0013 / 1.33.0013d
- 128mb - swap
- 512mb - ext...
- Ext - 3 or 4 required-(4 reccomended)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xillius has started his work on X edition, but he is busy with other things atm... so for those of you who have been patient enough, I thank you and bring to you...

SenseLX L2 edition - Apologies

- Added sd-ext app install option (again) lol
- Updated all apk's
- Auto - Kernel (Ebi0, Ebi1 & 2708)
- Battery life tweaks
- Minor speed tweaks
- Did as much 'Boosting' as i could without deleting important files and tweaking kernels (Saving for X edition)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download links: The rom now gives you an option of installing the apps on sd-ext during installation*

Rom - Please read Flashing Instructions for proper Installation of Rom.

~SenseLX L2 edition - Auto-kernel, speed, battery & awesomeness!!!

Minfree - Please read 'Flashing Instructions' for proper use of 'Minfree'

~Minfree - 1536,2048,4096,51200,57600,64000

MTD(for dream users: Only if you dont want to install apps on sd-ext)

~LX-Recovery - Flash before the rom and select 'No' on Sd-Ext question during installation

~MTD Remover - To remove mtd partition (only if you are switching roms)

NOTES:

*While flashing the rom, it will ask if you want to 'install on sd-ext?'
~YES installs apps to sd-ext (Must have 96-128mb-swap 512mb-ext).
~NO installs apps to system (If dream you must flash LX-Recovery first!!!).

*Must FLASH and BOOT Sense LX ROM.zip than reboot to recovery before flashing Minfree.zip!!!

*To make sure Mms is working, uncheck it from the kill list on 'ATK'

*Footprints does work, but the GPS Camera for the app does not. So use regular camera, then select photo via Album and set as 'footprint' and you should be fine!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rom includes:
- Updates market after accepting terms and restarting market later
- HTC widgets
- HTC apps
- Animated weather/flip clock
- clear cache on boot
- fully functioning
- htc ime
- Superuser Permissions
- Instant ring basically
- Working Camera

Does NOT include-
- Bluetooth
- Camcorder
It's a Sense Rom... Sorry!

Also available on Rom Manager

Screenshots below!!

Flashing Instructions

1. Make backup of current rom...

2. Wipe device: best reccomended methods
a. Run fastboot cmd 'fastboot erase system -w'
b. Ohsaka SuperWipe.zip (via recovery)
c. Manually wipe EVERYTHING via recovery

3. IMPORTANT: Wipe & Repair or Re-Partition sd-ext!!!
Reccomended: 128mb swap 512mb ext-4

4. (OPTIONAL) Flash LX-Recovery.zip than power off device and reboot back into recovery.
"this is for Dream users that dont want apps on sd-ext" (Must select 'NO' on installation question)

5. Flash Sense LX ROM.zip when ask'd if you want to install on sd-ext, answer to your prefference

YES: installs apps to your sd-ext (Must meet req: 128mb-swap 512mb-ext)
NO: installs apps to system (Dream users MUST flash LX-Recovery to choose this selection)

than reboot and complete the begginning setup.

6. Reboot to recovery and flash Minfree.zip

7. Reboot and Enjoy!!!

Wait about 5 minutes AFTER the screen goes blank from first boot before beginning setup..
Than after finish setup let it sit for another 5 minutes untill screen turns off!

Dont forget to thank all these wonderful people who made this possible..

Xillius200

Namit1994

Rushness

tvall

LDrifta and me ofcoarse!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GRPnohandsnosubs.png

http://greenromproject.com/forumdisplay.php?58-HTC-G1

Attachments

• device.png
    device.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 2,517
  • device1.jpg
    device1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2,729
  • device2.png
    device2.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 2,026
  • device3.png
    device3.png
    42 KB · Views: 1,718
  • device4.png
    device4.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,524
  • device5.png
    device5.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 2,289
Last edited:

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
yes it is but like it says it is just a sample/beta.. this is the old 3.5 base but if i cant get it any smoother i think ill change back to the 4.5.. but for now lets see what this one can do... also was thinking about releasing stripped versions like removing most ringtones and notifications.. some useless widgets and apps and jus freeing up as much space as possible...but guys please flash this and tell me anything you think it needs??

btw yes i am using this rom i just forgot to update my sig lol

Reactions: Yovecio

revolnia

Apr 11, 2010
is it possible to make LEDs working, like in the v4.5 - v5 Base ?

i dont like HeroLED so much ^^ xD

^ agreed.

I'm sorry but can I ask few questions?

1) Basically, what's the major differences for this ROM LX compared with Xillius ROM?
2) Is it the speed? stability? new function been added? fix some bugs in previous xillius rom?

Because I think your 1st post kinda same with Xillius ROM.

Anyway, congratulation for you hard work :)

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
^ agreed.

I'm sorry but can I ask few questions?

1) Basically, what's the major differences for this ROM LX compared with Xillius ROM?
2) Is it the speed? stability? new function been added? fix some bugs in previous xillius rom?

Because I think your 1st post kinda same with Xillius ROM.

Anyway, congratulation for you hard work :)
no you are right there is only minor changes at the moment.. he suggested i start my own thread and post it but still much work needs to be done i agree about the heroLED.. i kinda like the 4.5 base so i think next update will be 4.5! only problem is cant figure out languages for 4.5... but anyway thanks for all your support guys i will try my hardest to make this rom better for you all!!

Reactions: revolnia

doki_93

Nov 20, 2010
Linz
'SenseLX 1.01.zip' is unavailable. This file was deleted.

pls upload it somewhere else or again ;)

EDIT:
it´s working now ^^

Last edited:

doki_93

Nov 20, 2010
Linz
landscape mode is wokring, but most widgets are broken in landescape mode.

im missing Friendstream and all the new widgets (like in v4.5/5)

revolnia

Apr 11, 2010
landscape mode is wokring, but most widgets are broken in landescape mode.

true. this is definitely true. I also got this problem for the landscape mode. When I slide the keyboard, the arrangement of widget, dock kinda not in the correct position/size for 2-3 seconds and after that, it will arrange itself in the correct size/position.

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
'SenseLX 1.01.zip' is unavailable. This file was deleted.

pls upload it somewhere else or again ;)

EDIT:
it´s working now ^^
haha yeah you probly tried to download it when i was switching files.. the previous one i couldnt get the boot screen working but now it works... lol wasn't sure if i should put out a whole update release just for the boot animation!! :D

and yes orientation should work on this... Xillius old 3.5 base.. depending on how good this rom gets i might have to go back to the 4.5. well see...

Khizzer

Nov 27, 2010
Dubai
haha yeah you probly tried to download it when i was switching files.. the previous one i couldnt get the boot screen working but now it works... lol wasn't sure if i should put out a whole update release just for the boot animation!! :D

and yes orientation should work on this... Xillius old 3.5 base.. depending on how good this rom gets i might have to go back to the 4.5. well see...

v4.5 with orientation would be really perfect(and with bluetooth):D
and this even doesnt have friendstream
:)

ldrifta

Mar 15, 2011
Lynn, Mass
i agree i liked the 4.5 better myself!! i will start playing with it now and have a release for you guys tonite!! im sorry for all the problems with the download i had to re upload bcuz finally got boot animation to work lol sadly i cant get it working on 4.5 but o well... if someone can figure it out i would appreciate it!! but i will get back to work and have something for you guys soon!!!

Reactions: Khizzer and doki_93

Youleck

Mar 8, 2011
Toruń
Wi-Fi doesn't work. I know why, can you fix it?
Problem is in Settings/Wireless & networks/Wi-Fi Settings/Advenced/Regulatory domain.
In regulatory domain i have only one choose. 11 channels. My Wi-Fi is working when I have 13 channels. Can you add 13 channels to this rom?

Thanks,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LDrifta, XILLIUS200, 2.1 SENSELX ROM!!!

Special thanks to:
    ~Namit1994
    ~Rushness
    ~tvall

Recommended Device Settings

- Kernels - Ebi0, Ebi1 & 2708
    - Hboot - 1.33.0013 / 1.33.0013d
    - 128mb - swap
    - 512mb - ext...
    - Ext - 3 or 4 required-(4 reccomended)

Xillius has started his work on X edition, but he is busy with other things atm... so for those of you who have been patient enough, I thank you and bring to you...

SenseLX L2 edition - Apologies

- Added sd-ext app install option (again) lol
    - Updated all apk's
    - Auto - Kernel (Ebi0, Ebi1 & 2708)
    - Battery life tweaks
    - Minor speed tweaks
    - Did as much 'Boosting' as i could without deleting important files and tweaking kernels (Saving for X edition)

Download links: The rom now gives you an option of installing the apps on sd-ext during installation*

Rom - Please read Flashing Instructions for proper Installation of Rom.

~SenseLX L2 edition - Auto-kernel, speed, battery & awesomeness!!!

Minfree - Please read 'Flashing Instructions' for proper use of 'Minfree'

~Minfree - 1536,2048,4096,51200,57600,64000

MTD(for dream users: Only if you dont want to install apps on sd-ext)

~LX-Recovery - Flash before the rom and select 'No' on Sd-Ext question during installation

~MTD Remover - To remove mtd partition (only if you are switching roms)

NOTES:

*While flashing the rom, it will ask if you want to 'install on sd-ext?'
    ~YES installs apps to sd-ext (Must have 96-128mb-swap 512mb-ext).
    ~NO installs apps to system (If dream you must flash LX-Recovery first!!!).

*Must FLASH and BOOT Sense LX ROM.zip than reboot to recovery before flashing Minfree.zip!!!

*To make sure Mms is working, uncheck it from the kill list on 'ATK'

*Footprints does work, but the GPS Camera for the app does not. So use regular camera, then select photo via Album and set as 'footprint' and you should be fine!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rom includes:
    - Updates market after accepting terms and restarting market later
    - HTC widgets
    - HTC apps
    - Animated weather/flip clock
    - clear cache on boot
    - fully functioning
    - htc ime
    - Superuser Permissions
    - Instant ring basically
    - Working Camera

Does NOT include-
    - Bluetooth
    - Camcorder
    It's a Sense Rom... Sorry!

Also available on Rom Manager

Screenshots below!!

Flashing Instructions

1. Make backup of current rom...

2. Wipe device: best reccomended methods
    a. Run fastboot cmd 'fastboot erase system -w'
    b. Ohsaka SuperWipe.zip (via recovery)
    c. Manually wipe EVERYTHING via recovery

3. IMPORTANT: Wipe & Repair or Re-Partition sd-ext!!!
    Reccomended: 128mb swap 512mb ext-4

4. (OPTIONAL) Flash LX-Recovery.zip than power off device and reboot back into recovery.
    "this is for Dream users that dont want apps on sd-ext" (Must select 'NO' on installation question)

5. Flash Sense LX ROM.zip when ask'd if you want to install on sd-ext, answer to your prefference

YES: installs apps to your sd-ext (Must meet req: 128mb-swap 512mb-ext)
    NO: installs apps to system (Dream users MUST flash LX-Recovery to choose this selection)

than reboot and complete the begginning setup.

6. Reboot to recovery and flash Minfree.zip

7. Reboot and Enjoy!!!

Wait about 5 minutes AFTER the screen goes blank from first boot before beginning setup..
    Than after finish setup let it sit for another 5 minutes untill screen turns off!

Dont forget to thank all these wonderful people who made this possible..

Xillius200

Namit1994

Rushness

tvall

LDrifta and me ofcoarse!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GRPnohandsnosubs.png

http://greenromproject.com/forumdisplay.php?58-HTC-G1
    when will be x version world premiere? Im waitnig and waiting. all i wanna see is a little bit better battery, only this. This rom is super stable and fast only battery drains to fast.

as long as it takes by latest 30th got to make sure as ldrifta said no loose ends. making sure that everything is improved making a massive release lol its been slimmed quite successful still.making newer kernel.and working on.implimenting battery saving.stuff lol if you want it done properly will.always take time. having an update every week.or so we never get chance to properly impliment new stuff and time to test and then when we stick it out we get problems and stuff like battery life bad but no.time.to fix it.we are even making a 32a version.so cant wait for d3adbroke.to.test ^^

there may be releases.before that seems.how ldrifta is feeling lol but it wont.be x edition.lol but ofc.leading up to.or something.

But trust me when i say this will be a great release when avaliable.lol
    i agree i liked the 4.5 better myself!! i will start playing with it now and have a release for you guys tonite!! im sorry for all the problems with the download i had to re upload bcuz finally got boot animation to work lol sadly i cant get it working on 4.5 but o well... if someone can figure it out i would appreciate it!! but i will get back to work and have something for you guys soon!!!
    You know in general what is the problem and how to remove this problem?
    When you expect your attempts to correct the problem?
    Do you think that handcent fix the problem? Anyone tested this solution?

1. We know why it occurs and the fix to take to fix it however not how to impliment that fix.
    2. Not sure there is no eta ATM.
    3.Yes, using handcent and setting it to split messages should fix the problem.

Trust me when we say we are working around the clock to fix this issue, however this issue does not only apply this rom and has been around a while with no fix for roms without source code excpet other apps e.g. handcent.

PS: X edition in development lol will be faster and longer battery life ^^ well battery has been tested and better lol and rom has been slimmed by 7mb so far with useless stuff taken out nothing anyone wouldn't want lol mostly Bluetooth rubbish as we don't have it working anyways lol
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone