• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][Sep 25][4.4.4] I9100 AOSP NeatROM v8.0st

Drahy

Apr 27, 2012
Ok just tried here...everything works fine...

Sorry I didn't paid attention on your post, please forgive me...
Seems like nobody has same problem with yours (aside from the one who quoted your post)...

How did you flash the Rom?...full wipe or dirty flash...

Please considering doing the following...But do a nandroid backup first...
1. Try changing kernel...
or
2. Do dirty flash again (wipe cache, dalvik and data) then flash Rom. Note if you wipe data your phone will be reset like a factory reset but you may also skip wiping data.
or
3. Do full wipe (do wipe on those items as mentioned above and under mount and storage of recovery mode format /cache, /system and /data) then flash Rom...
This is not something like full wipe can fix if you can say that you didnt even test it. I just think you didnt try hard enough to experience it. At least two of my friends have the same issue with this rom when calling to other people in different cities and quiet places. But ok its not a bug just flash over and over again and ignore this, right? :p Oh and yes I have always clean flash and I tried turn it off and on again :D :D

Odesláno z mého GT-I9100 pomocí Tapatalk

Drahy

Apr 27, 2012
before reinstalling the rom i would try first different dialer. try go dialer ex from the store. if it solves the problem try to reinstal phone app
Is dialer really directly connected to the way of sending and receiving voice during calls? Because problem is there - its like having teamspeak on voice activation. Its non active when there is silnce and activated by voice or sounds with some delays like transmitter... It is really noticable during calls in quiet places on boh sides.

altojd

Dec 11, 2009
Is dialer really directly connected to the way of sending and receiving voice during calls? Because problem is there - its like having teamspeak on voice activation. Its non active when there is silnce and activated by voice or sounds with some delays like transmitter... It is really noticable during calls in quiet places on boh sides.

it was just a suggestion. maybe your phone apk been damaged during the download. i've never faced this kind of problem. don't think it's related to the rom since no one ever complained abt.

chempaxel

Nov 17, 2011
ey guys, some guys from the apolo thread told me i should us the apolo Kernel Light instead of regular ...cause UV is a Haox and it only placebo blah blah and even that UV Systems have to work harder to finish a task, cause u take away some of it's real power.what is more power eating. (which makes sense somehow) ..well what you think
Nahhh... Don't believe it's a correct assumption.
If so, why Pedestre (Apolo) fenomeno83 (Phenomenal) , starting from Hardcore (Speedmod), created Regular & Extreme V0,V1,V2 UV version of "Light" kernel? :eek::eek::eek:

undead_assault

Feb 19, 2012
Hi Sale, is it possible to include Play Store, GMaps, and GMail installed out of the box in the ROM? Because those 3 (or at least Play Store) are used by everybody. So if those 3 already included, it will be saving several steps.

Just my 2 cents :)

chempaxel

Nov 17, 2011
Hi Sale, is it possible to include Play Store, GMaps, and GMail installed out of the box in the ROM? Because those 3 (or at least Play Store) are used by everybody. So if those 3 already included, it will be saving several steps.

Just my 2 cents :)
Hmm... Personally, I prefer not to include them. I download GMaps, Gmail & Youtube from the market, in order to not have them as system apps.
As user apps, I can Greenify the apps & save battery...

undead_assault

Feb 19, 2012
Hmm... Personally, I prefer not to include them. I download GMaps, Gmail & Youtube from the market, in order to not have them as system apps.
By downloading from the market, do you mean you flash Play Store first in order to download the GMaps, Gmail, Youtube from the market?

Spannaa

Recognized Contributor / Themer
Sep 13, 2010
Cardiff
spannaa.com
+1

By downloading from the market, do you mean you flash Play Store first in order to download the GMaps, Gmail, Youtube from the market?
Yes

Glock3am

Dec 24, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Yes I know that, but it is separated from the ROM file. That's why integrating them would saving us several steps from flashing them (and 'android upgrading apps' time)
Gapps are not included in non-stock ROMs due to licensing issues. They are not open source so it is basically illegal to include them under Google's user agreement, hence why they need to be a separate zip.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

_Sale_

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2011
Hi.

The stock NeatROM is amazing, but this AOSP have some issues.
@_Sale_ why you dont use the Omni Rom as base instead of Slim Kat ?
Omni repo got updates everyday, and you do a great job with mods.

Why not combine the best of two worlds ?

Thanks.
Mate what issues?...
Much better if you will tell us...
Maybe those issues has been resolved already...
Or maybe on to do list of master sale and scheduled to be fixed on next release...
+100

This is not something like full wipe can fix if you can say that you didnt even test it. I just think you didnt try hard enough to experience it. At least two of my friends have the same issue with this rom when calling to other people in different cities and quiet places. But ok its not a bug just flash over and over again and ignore this, right? :p Oh and yes I have always clean flash and I tried turn it off and on again :D :D

have you tried another modem?

_Sale_

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2011
Strange....when I pull down the Notification bar usually it starts to appear when my finger is already below the middle of the screen....very anoying....

Any idea what could cause this? Any Notfication bar setting that could infuences reaction time her?
what launcher are you using mate?

Reactions: avirk and marjune23