• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][SHAMU][GPL][5.0.2_r1][LRX22G] SimpleAOSP [Build 11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Svid

Sep 8, 2010
TLV
If i'm on build 11 can i dirty flash the newest build? I know clean flash is beat but still asking

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

redsmith

Apr 11, 2011
It's in the latest build, just not a specific menu. If you go under an app's info, scroll to bottom and see modify permissions.

Thanks, I am aware of this App Ops that's included already. Furthermore, it does have its own specific menu (Settings - Security - Privacy Guard - Long press on any app). However, I think this is not the latest (or more powerful) version of App Ops, in which you can see the number of times it has given (or denied) a permission to an app. Also, that version includes more granular permissions such as "Wake up", not just "Keep awake" or similar.

I know it is not good form to mention other ROMs in a specific thread, but I think an example of the App Ops version I'm referring to is included in Euphoria ROM.

schmolch

Nov 27, 2010
I can't get mobile data working. It's only enabled when wlan is on and connected. As soon as i lose my wlan connection, mobile data is off too, showing the exclamation mark next to the bars.. WTF?
PS: I installed with factory reset twice, coming from Pure Shamu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tECNBCf.jpg

XF6VWKD.png

SimpleAOSP is a CUSTOM ROM based on AOSP, which aims at keeping AOSP as simple as it can be alongside improving it's stability and performance.

NOTE:

SimpleAOSP has two builds, Stable and Nightlies. Stable builds will have the option for Delta updates but Nightlies wont, so you need to download the whole ROM for nightlies, since you wont get delta updates with it.

Google Plus Community

7rMy8Io.png

It's AOSP with useful features the way we want it.

F0tRNzO.png

- Wipe data/factory reset
    - Install ROM from sdcard
    - Flash AOSP-L-GAPPS (BaNkS)
    - Flash SuperSU 2.42
    - Reboot!
    - Enjoy

NAzF58m.png

Google
    SimpleAOSP Team
    SaberMod Toolchain
    HubDroid for their server

XDA:DevDB Information
    SimpleAOSP, ROM for the Nexus 6

Contributors
    Gnome, MrBaNkS, CallMeAldy, jarjar124, snak3ater
    Source Code: https://github.com/SimpleAOSP-Lollipop

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Build 11
    Stable Release Date: 2015-01-19

Created 2014-12-29
    Last Updated 2015-01-31
    BUILD 11 ROLLED OUT

Thanks and Cheers. :)
    BUILD 9 is out

Enjoy the first build of the year.

Happy New Year.​
    SimpleAOSP Layers (RRO) Build

https://plus.google.com/100967273772434291975/posts/ZrtdKpDoRfL

All Layers(RRO) Builds will be posted there since I won't be able to keep posting the same thing everywhere.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    So awesome!! glad we could all work toghether and figure that one out ;P

EVEN happier its working for everyone now!! lol everytime someone cherrypicks that commit i get an email.. haha i can say at lease 7 roms have the fix so far :D