[ROM][Share] [8.1.0] [UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 6.2.1 Oreo Stable-4.0 Release Vi

Search This thread

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
Moto X 2014
Moto G5S
There is. Even if I had it selected it wouldn't actually gain root access though. It was odd.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Yes, any of the other computing devices that I tested the WIFI connection on do get internet from other WIFI signals. I just did do a full format w/ EXT4 before flashing this rom although I can try again. I also just flashed this rom unto my other Moto XT1095 that I have been using running Mokee. I do give off a internet connection with with that one but did not once again on this rom installed onto that phone.
Can you try the version 6.1.0 ? There was no issues of connectivity, and next version is i am going to post soon..

Last edited:

alanthomas110

Feb 6, 2015
Issue with theming

[ROM] [8.1.0] [UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 6.2.1 Oreo Stable-4.0 Release Victara (Moto X 2014)

Updated on 13th November 2018 with Version 6.2.2 Oreo Stable 4.0
Hey Folks:

Finally RR 6.1.0 Oreo presenting for Victara, with lot of tweeks as per RR standard. :cowboy:

Resurrection Remix 8.1.0 Unofficial (STABLE VERSION) for Victara moto x2 2014 By Chinese developers
Dated: 18th June 2018

Battery life check and confirm please.

What's not working
1: Pattern lock late response first time.

2: HDR (waiting for Fix)

3: NFC (Not working)

Other you can tell
What's Working:
1:Almost everything you need for daily use

2: Video recording working

3: All customization of RR 6.1.0

How can i describe lots of customization you can check by yourself and report if any not working.

Other you can check and report bugs for improvement!!!

What you need:
MOTO X2 2014 Victara device
( Unlocked boot loader having TWRP 3.2.1.0 old versions won't work for 8.1)

[GUIDE] (Please Read from point 5 onward with concentration)

1: Download ROM and Unofficial 8.1 Gapps nano or as your taste from below links

2: Open TWRP and prepare all internal storage backup and your NANDROID backup.

3: Open Wipe, Advance Wipe and Change file system and Format Data, system, Cache with ext4
This will erase all your data (If you are already at ext4 then no need to wipe with ext4)

4: Now in TWRP connect device with PC or have a OTG USB with files and copy files in internal storage i.e. ROM zip and gapps zip

5: Now flash ROM zip and reboot system and setup everything

6: You will see some Chinese apps, You can remove them by Root uninstaller, this ROM is rooted by default.

7: Go to setting, developer options and click advance reboot.

8: Now reboot to Recovery and go to gapps and flash then reboot. (You must have latest gapps from opengapps.org or you will need to update play services manually)

Here you done.

If any issue please ask me at G+ anytime

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Version RR-O-v6.2.1-Stable 4.0_Release
https://mega.nz/#!J35jCCbQ!fDYhmcbOkESLtVLyTTd6lJUrPhxI-9DA8ipFarE39NE

version 1.0
RR-O-v6.1.0-Stable1.0-victara_Release 18062018

GAPPS Official 8.1.0: LINK
Link available at same link above.

ALL DONE HERE

i have already tested this ROM Very good battery and smooth ROM... as far as will get next Update then share according...
SEE YA...

Bro i am able to change the theme color to black but not able change the accent color. It crashes while trying to do so. Lineage OS settings has stopped working pops up. Also i am not able to receive any text messages but able to send. What may be the issue?? Please do reply.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

If you can't get data connection, please turn on flight mode and then off, you will get soon, or check settings at in attached screenshot..

BTW soon in next week July will get V2.0, so please wait a week..

I can't believe it worked bro ?? thank you so much

alanthomas110

Feb 6, 2015
Issue with video recording and don't know how to update

[ROM] [8.1.0] [UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 6.2.1 Oreo Stable-4.0 Release Victara (Moto X 2014)

Hey Folks:

Finally RR 6.1.0 Oreo presenting for Victara, with lot of tweeks as per RR standard. :cowboy:

Resurrection Remix 8.1.0 Unofficial (STABLE VERSION) for Victara moto x2 2014 By Chinese developers

What's not working

Other you can tell
What's Working:

How can i describe lots of customization you can check by yourself and report if any not working.

What you need:

3: Open Wipe, Advance Wipe and Change file system and Format Data, system, Cache with ext4
This will erase all your data (If you are already at ext4 then no need to wipe with ext4)

4: Now in TWRP connect device with PC or have a OTG USB with files and copy files in internal storage i.e. ROM zip and gapps zip

6: You will see some Chinese apps, You can remove them by Root uninstaller, this ROM is rooted by default.

8: Now reboot to Recovery and go to gapps and flash then reboot. (You must have latest gapps from opengapps.org or you will need to update play services manually)

Here you done.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

version 1.0

ALL DONE HERE

i have already tested this ROM Very good battery and smooth ROM... as far as will get next Update then share according...
SEE YA...

Bro currently i have the 6.2.1 version and did not get OTA for 6.2.2 neither i found any link to download. Please let me know how to get the update??? Also i am not able to record video from camera app and also any other apps such as whatsapp, wechat etc. Please suggest what to do???

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
Moto X 2014
Moto G5S
Bro currently i have the 6.2.1 version and did not get OTA for 6.2.2 neither i found any link to download. Please let me know how to get the update??? Also i am not able to record video from camera app and also any other apps such as whatsapp, wechat etc. Please suggest what to do???
If you have any problem check 6.1.0, Of same than do a fill format, than flash.
Edit, here is link for 6.1.0,
https://mega.nz/#!YqgzkIwD!FlN4tMX9hGB0isEWdSkjuaBQZiklS71S1YP75WwciCk

Last edited:
Reactions: mh88076

nhar1fa

Jan 29, 2019
Uouuu

brother , the best rom I've ever used. Fully customizable, great, excellent performance, longer battery life. I'm just in trouble when I get a call, it appears to be from China, some method to solve it? For the rest, congratulations for the great work !! Ah, another question, these applications that are in Chinese, can I delete them without problems?

otavio_oliv

Nov 12, 2016
Do you have some news about HDR? I take a lot of photos and HDR is very useful for this. I'm just waiting for fix this feature to install this rom in my moto x2

Last edited:

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
Moto X 2014
Moto G5S
brother , the best rom I've ever used. Fully customizable, great, excellent performance, longer battery life. I'm just in trouble when I get a call, it appears to be from China, some method to solve it? For the rest, congratulations for the great work !! Ah, another question, these applications that are in Chinese, can I delete them without problems?
Please download below link file and flash via TWRP, and that is pixel dialer, than change default phone and contacts as pixel dialer and No more Chinese Language..
https://mega.nz/#!B35FVQzD!Bt6sdarufa-YUiDlkrz3buQlqjSKy91RfhmbdlLsOUI

Reactions: nhar1fa

nhar1fa

Jan 29, 2019
Problems with google account

I'm having trouble adding a Google account, it's only "checking data" and nothing happens, any solution? I already changed to GAPPS and nothing

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hey Folks:

What's not working

Other you can tell
    What's Working:

What you need:

Here you done.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

version 1.0

ALL DONE HERE

SEE YA...
    I hope you can share us soon the download link, I loved this ROM

Version 6.2.1 Oreo _ Stable 4.0-12.11.2018 is UP
    Link for Version 6.2.1_ Stable 4.0 dated 12.11.2018 has been updated in post#1
    Please test and share results as i am out of station having no Victara with me. :fingers-crossed:
    Simply perfect, everithing that i use and all the tweaks are there. Only this message on start: (using stock gapps)
    I asked to resolve the issue and he's sending me v2.0.
    stuck at boot logo, moto x2

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

to install separate gapps?
    Yes install gapps after booting up and changing language.

Edit: One thing i forget to mention that if your play services are outdated than pleass update manually or you will be unable to sign in google account, it will freez at checking Info...