• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General [ROM] [SHARED] [MIUI CASANOVA] [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

s4ck

May 11, 2010
ROM is nice but that sound on start almost killed me :D and i have problem with SafetyNET, CTS profile match always fail. any ideas how to fix it?

CRNO

Jul 15, 2014
found it here. (link removed cuz not working after installing)
It is a pity to remove ithat app which is part of the system behavior, and to keep theme app or video player which are not the most relevant apps to keep IMO.
bro you can found it here

i try install it on rom mimax 12.5.4 cn after move it app to system via luckypatcher than reboot and work fine

nicky69100

Jul 26, 2017
LYON
ah I did dl it from there but missed the lucky patcher part. I haven't root my poco F3 till now. since the rom is pre rooted do I need to flash magisk from twrp to get root?

DeathStroke47

Aug 15, 2020
found it here. (link removed cuz not working after installing)
It is a pity to remove ithat app which is part of the system behavior, and to keep theme app or video player which are not the most relevant apps to keep IMO.
Didn't you read that Max version is for gaming ? What do you think battery and performance app do ?

nicky69100

Jul 26, 2017
LYON
Didn't you read that Max version is for gaming ? What do you think battery and performance app do ?
In my case, I just want to control which app runs in background and which doesn't, which is a system function in classic Android and in miui this app seems to manage this. Unless I am mistaken this app's purpose doesn't limit to limit overheating and prolonge battery life (BTW, undeclocking cpu to avoid throttling can be smart to have stable gaming performance). Also I didn't find any information regarding Governor and schedulers of this rom, does someone know what settings are applied by curiosity.

DeathStroke47

Aug 15, 2020
In my case, I just want to control which app runs in background and which doesn't, which is a system function in classic Android and in miui this app seems to manage this. Unless I am mistaken this app's purpose doesn't limit to limit overheating and prolonge battery life (BTW, undeclocking cpu to avoid throttling can be smart to have stable gaming performance). Also I didn't find any information regarding Governor and schedulers of this rom, does someone know what settings are applied by curiosity.
This app affects gaming, thats why it is removed in max version.

Reactions: nicky69100

DeathStroke47

Aug 15, 2020
MiMax A12 based on china beta 21.10.13 is now available. Use nebrassy TWRP and do clean flash with format data. Pling download link is given on main thread.

IMG_20211017_142210_120.jpg

Changelog:

• Base on 21.10.13 CN android 12

• Include twrp nebra 3.5.2 (latest version)

• Include magisk (Default rom rooted)

• Fix lag issue on app opening

• Fix screen brightness

• Full debloat

• Add more tweak performance

• Add touch improvement

• Add KCAL configuration

• Add pixel 5 idc

• Add thermal high for dynamic performance (experimental)

• Firmware form 21.9.14

• Add unlock 90fps pubg

• Edit perf configuration

• Edit vendor configuration

• Default ROM decrypt (phone not encrypted) no need flash dfe again

Last edited:

Kronos 2000

Feb 21, 2016
Nancy
Can someone tell me the difference between MiMax-CN (12.5.4) and MiMax (12.5.14)? Which one is newer? Which one do you use and why? If those questions sound a little dumb, it's because I am a little bit confused.

DeathStroke47

Aug 15, 2020
Can someone tell me the difference between MiMax-CN (12.5.4) and MiMax (12.5.14)? Which one is newer? Which one do you use and why? If those questions sound a little dumb, it's because I am a little bit confused.
Check the upload date on pling server. Anyway 12.5.14 is the newer miui version. I am on A12 build now which is running fine so far with clean flash.

Reactions: Kronos 2000

__halvar__

Oct 6, 2006
do i need for safety use a usb dongle so i can flash from sdcard ? or it is safe to flash from internal memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts