{ROM} SICK as HELL "THE FLU" AROMA VERSION 3 RE-MASTERED LIVE! 9/30 NEW!!!!!

Search This thread

SICKMADE

Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"

MESSAGE_zpshmhpxn6g.png

NNN2_zpsltcamhaj.gif

FLU_zpsbdsfsczy.png

NOTE5_zps1ud3mubn.png

LN_zpsw1vqqkqd.gif

FEATURES_zpspuq01oxx.png

OMKKNM_zps1hr8kmxq.png

SCREENS_zpsjyw8np3r.png

NOTE5_zpszcp4rei7.gif

DIRECTIONS_zpsxarizsbd.png

DIRECTIONS_zpswbbi5izo.jpg

FACEBOOK_zpsqoqqn0lh.jpg

DONATE_zpsokzk1gt0.png

XDA:DevDB Information
SICK as HELL ROM SERIES, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note5

Contributors
SICKMADE
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Firmware Required: DPD1
Based On: STOCK TOUCHWIZ

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2016-06-14

Created 2016-06-14
Last Updated 2016-07-25

Last edited:

SICKMADE

Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
DOWNLOAD_CENTER_zps4mcu9wit.gif

WO_XPOSED_zpsjbskwpwg.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOLUME 3 RE-MASTERED DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOLUME 2 DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE!

OLDER BUILDS CLICK HERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

SICKMADE

Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
MODS_zpsjq7kfwmm.gif

SPLASH2_zpshofxcdgh.png

Download zip file and flash in custom recovery. I personally use TWRP but whatever custom recovery you use is fine. Dirty flash is cool also no need to wipe caches but it never hurts... Reboot and enjoy! If you want to revert back to stock Samsung boot splash simply download the revert zip and flash in recovery the same way.

** CLICK TO DOWNLOAD **

DIVIDER_zpss9fpxont.png

ICON_PACK_zpsl9asgizu.png

icons_zpsman6jtzh.png

This Is Not A Flashable Zip To Use In Custom Recovery Like TWRP... To Use These Icons Extract The ZIp File And Use The Individual Icons With Aftermarket Launcher Or With Icon Themer.
** CLICK TO DOWNLOAD **

-

Last edited:

stangdriver44

Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
Congrats on your release!!!!

Best of luck!!

I tried getting back to you the other day, I guess we were opposite schedules!! LOL

Hit me up anytime bro!

Glad Aroma is still working for you

One of these days you gotta hook me up you're mad skill for dressing up the OP!!

Serious graphic design talent no doubt!!

SICKMADE

Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Congrats on your release!!!!

Best of luck!!

I tried getting back to you the other day, I guess we were opposite schedules!! LOL

Hit me up anytime bro!

Glad Aroma is still working for you

One of these days you gotta hook me up you're mad skill for dressing up the OP!!

Serious graphic design talent no doubt!!

Ya I wanted to talk to you about something. I will try again shortly. Thanks brother. Your rom is crazy over in the S6 threads I must say!

sboygee

Jan 31, 2015
I can't seem to get into the settings, everytime I press and hold the WiFi toggle. the settings will force close on me and going into the settings manually as well.

SICKMADE

Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
As far as your settings fc ing goes are you flashing on a
t-mobile variant? Are you choosing the full wipe method in aroma? If your answer is yes to those questions then I'm baffled because I've tested this rom longer and more thorough than any other rom release before this. Try choosing the full wipe method again and re-flash.
As far as the rom control goes right now it has the basics...Potato Clock, Status Bar Gradient, 3 Minit Battery, and a few other mods along with rom control choice apps. For the next release I am working on bringing a lot of "On the fly theme mods." But I put a lot of time into this 1st release including the Aroma Installer in which gives you the option of choosing what bloat apps you want and don't want along with give you the option to choose from about 4 different framework animations and hand picked apps and finally boot animation. I will include some screens of the roms aroma installer and rom control but other than that there's no need for screenshots because it's stock themed so will look like every other rom out there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MESSAGE_zpshmhpxn6g.png

NNN2_zpsltcamhaj.gif

FLU_zpsbdsfsczy.png

NOTE5_zps1ud3mubn.png

LN_zpsw1vqqkqd.gif

FEATURES_zpspuq01oxx.png

OMKKNM_zps1hr8kmxq.png

SCREENS_zpsjyw8np3r.png

NOTE5_zpszcp4rei7.gif

DIRECTIONS_zpsxarizsbd.png

DIRECTIONS_zpswbbi5izo.jpg

FACEBOOK_zpsqoqqn0lh.jpg

DONATE_zpsokzk1gt0.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    SICK as HELL ROM SERIES, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note5

Contributors
    SICKMADE
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Firmware Required: DPD1
    Based On: STOCK TOUCHWIZ

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2016-06-14

Created 2016-06-14
    Last Updated 2016-07-25
    Reserved Future
    MODS_zpsjq7kfwmm.gif

SPLASH2_zpshofxcdgh.png

Download zip file and flash in custom recovery. I personally use TWRP but whatever custom recovery you use is fine. Dirty flash is cool also no need to wipe caches but it never hurts... Reboot and enjoy! If you want to revert back to stock Samsung boot splash simply download the revert zip and flash in recovery the same way.

** CLICK TO DOWNLOAD **

DIVIDER_zpss9fpxont.png

ICON_PACK_zpsl9asgizu.png

icons_zpsman6jtzh.png

This Is Not A Flashable Zip To Use In Custom Recovery Like TWRP... To Use These Icons Extract The ZIp File And Use The Individual Icons With Aftermarket Launcher Or With Icon Themer.
    ** CLICK TO DOWNLOAD **

-
    V3 RE-MASTERED is now LIVE! Enjoy!

On a side note for those who may not know due to being new to this thread or my work I just want to apalogize for not being as active as I would like to, and as I usually am in this thread. I am a new father of two 4 month old baby boy twins and they nedless to say have been a handful! They have done what no one else has been able to do...no previous girlfroends, family, Game of Thrones, I mean no one and nothing and that is develop and share SICK as HELL Rom Series and also build themes all while surfing XDA 24/7 lol. I put a lot of work into building this rom to share with the XDA community and I hate when a user is having an issue with a feature or what not and I don;t have the time to check the thread to help and answer questions. I also hate the fact that I haven't had the time to address the issue with the fingerprint lock not working. As I expressed in the recent past I didn't even want to release v3 due to that but I had a lot of requests to drop it from those like myself who don't use it and just use swipe to unlock. But enough rambling I appreciate all of my supporters and will continue to develop/theme because of you guys and you guys only! I have been working on a series of crazy ass themes that I plan on releasing in a pack of 3. I promise you these themes are unlike any of the WACK ass themes you find on the Sammy Theme Store! As I have always said either you like my work or you hate it...there is no in between! So be on the look out.
    Much love and respect,
    SICK MADE
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone