[ROM] [SIGNATURE SPOOFING] [UNOFFICIAL] [STABLE] LineageOS 17.1 for J5 2016

Search This thread

Revolution..

Jun 17, 2020
If I recall correctly then someone here has made a magisk module for getting lineage os screen recorder working, even tho I know this rom has that thing inbuilt but if anyone of you can help me with that module then it will be very helpful to me :)

thisbesonic

Dec 1, 2018
Hello!
First of all: thank you for this ROM! I have been using Lineage as a daily driver for some years now and am quite happy with it.

There is only one thing that I could need some help with. Every time - also with the newest release - I tried to encrypt my phone in the settings it goes into a bootloop and I need to wipe/factory reset it. There has been no data loss so far, but I would love to use this functionality.

Do you know why it is not working and whether it is fixable?
Thank you again for your hard work. I would donate if possible :)

Have a nice Friday!

EDIT:
Arh, I see it is known already ...

well that is a shame. I saw the LOS 14 ROM has working encryption, do you guys know which other ROMS have working encryption? I thought of trying /e/OS next

Last edited:

GbMax78

Sep 15, 2011
Senigallia
I need to know how can I root the phone, Root Checker Basic said "Sorry! Root access is not properly installed on this device" but other apps said I got root!

I tried from command line su command but it said "su: inaccessible or not found", how can I enable root feature?

GbMax78

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone