|ROM|★SKYFALL★|►UCUFNI1◄|►6.1◄|Sep.28.14|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

7ravler

Dec 10, 2011
New Jersey
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
Where can I go to find out more about the different kernels that your offering here?

EDIT : Found links to kernel info in the first post of this thread. Sorry I doubted you iB ?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

7ravler

Dec 10, 2011
New Jersey
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
It's better than her making you doubt yourself ?.
I have been having an issue. I clean flashed with TWRP 2.6.3.1 .Every time I restart I get an error saying "Unfortunately the process Com.android.phone has stopped" . I get this 2 times then everything works fine.
Here is a screen with all my versions :
epepy4ab.jpg

Any ideas?

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
It's better than her making you doubt yourself ?.
I have been having an issue. I clean flashed with TWRP 2.6.3.1 .Every time I restart I get an error saying "Unfortunately the process Com.android.phone has stopped" . I get this 2 times then everything works fine.
Here is a screen with all my versions :
Any ideas?

true lol do this

1. backup all ur /data/apps with tb
2, boot into recovery and wipe . data,dalvik,system, cache
3. wipe/factory reset
4. flash my rom
5, restore ur /data/apps with tb only.. do not restore any /system data with tb or a nandroid backup, call logs and sms included !!

and that should do it :good:

juju2011

Aug 4, 2013
nepean
There is no best kernel use alucard there's no oc but has UV GPU n CPU and is smoothe as my babies behind well almost anyway it's what I used when I was on this ROM and still use alucard now that I'm on aosp but too many probs ROM side for me to enjoy so I'll be coming back to good ol skyfall later till camera and BT bugs sorted

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PapaMag

Mar 13, 2011
White City, Utah
OnePlus 9
Just had to come back to this great build, so smooth, no issues what so ever and great battery life

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

What's the best kernel to use? I'm not interested in overoverclocking. I just need reliable.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

GoogyMax3 v1.1.8 TW works the best for me

Reactions: Jchef

NHComp

Mar 13, 2009
NH
Safe Mode

I woke up in the middle of the night and checked my phone for the time. It was in Philz recovery mode - not sure how it got there, it's been working fine. I tried to reboot it several times but it just booted back into recovery. When I tried to take the case off it rebooted again, this time into Safe Mode. I've pulled the battery a few times but it is still in Safe Mode.

4.4.2 Skyfall UCUFNB1, I337UCUAMDB, 3.4.0 Jeboo_Kernel_v3.1-i+

I searched and there are multiple things to try, was hoping someone on this forum can tell me the most likely solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vGiDVOd.png

Welcome to Skyfall
    FEATURES
    - UCUFNI1, touchwiz 4.4.2, at&t latest fw, rooted, deodexed, zipaligned, init.d support
    - aroma installer, works with any gsm carrier,safestrap support, busybox, zipalign script
    - sqlite3 script, incall recording, apps2sd,l supersu, added ability to edit apn's
    - wifi tethering, scheduled sms sending, disabled battery full nag, extended reboot menu
    - enabled secondary keys samsung kb, samsung kb with auto correct, google bloat removed
    - knox removed, fw update removed from settings menu, enabled copy to dialer, camera during call
    - recipient limit raised to 999, disabled sms 2 mms conversion,display sms time as server, sent time in sim list
    - disabled airplane toggle popup, camcorder does not pause music, no boot sound, no carrier iq,
    - removed sms,mms,email from call logs, bypassed location consent popup agreement, flashable add-ons
    - simple,fast,stable, more to come!
    AROMA OPTIONS
    - choose your s4 model, choose full, slim, or slim with ant support, choose install themes or remove themes
    - choose adblocking or bypass, choose xposed & wanam or bypass, choose aosp browser or stock or chrome
    - choose silent camera or stock or stock, choose allshare & wifi-direct or bypass, choose 1 of 5 different kernels
    - talexop, googymax, ktoonsez, alucard, adam, at&t safestrap users bypass kernel flash in aroma
    FULL VERSION, USER REMOVABLE APPS
    -chaton, flipboard, grouplay, interactive guide, polaris, s-health
    -smemo, samsung apps, samsung hub, samsung link, watchon, hub updater
    -story album, story album widget, tripadvisor

FAQ
    - RECENT CHANGES EXPLAINED!
    - WANAM XPOSED FEATURE LIST
    - RANDOM REBOOT? READ MORE HERE!
    - SAFESTRAP USERS READ THIS B4 U FLASH!
    - DEVS READ THIS, ABOUT USAGE OF MY ROMS
    - GUIDE TO EDIT THE SLIMF4ST ADD-ON
    - BATTERY LIFE, GPS, TIPS N TRICKS
    - ALTERNATIVE KERNELS FOUND HERE
    - A THANK YOU TO ALL MY USERS!!

CHANGELOG
    - VER 6.1
    - 9-28-14
    - READ MORE!

ROM
    I am not responsible if your phone does the following
    bricks - blows up - or joins dancing with the stars

- DOWNLOAD ROM HERE
    MD5 1CE7F05B9095860FB45566970A34EF7B

SIGNATURE BANNER
    uynTuGj.png

:highfive:DONATiONS ARE WELCOME!!:highfive:
    Update 3-27-14

CHANGELOG

- 3-27-14
    - 100% odexed, no shortcuts! just as before!!
    - XXUFNBE updated to XXUFNBH
    - talexop 2.5 kernel loki'd
    - charge while device is off!!
    - both versions include the following below
    - removed carrier label in status bar, baked in
    - removed wifi nag in notifications, baked in
    - extended reboot menu, baked in
    - ALL GOLDENEYE MODS, NOW ODEXED!
    - galaxy gear and desk clock weather
    - xposed framework 2.5
    - wanam's xposed module 2.9.4 - see his feature list
    - performance! .. smooth, fast,stable
    - DEVS PLEASE READ THIS ABOUT USE OF MY ROMS!

Please go THANK the following
    BIG thanks to @talexop for his kernel

HIT THANKS IF U LIKE THIS ROM, AND PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!
    DONATIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED BUT THEY MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO SPEND MORE
    TIME DOING WHAT I ENJOY!! THANKS GUYS!!
    UPDATE 12-2-13

- see changelog
    - feature list has changed!
    - no need for att net icon and buildprop add-on, works out of the box!
    - READ THIS!!

NOTE!!
    I have moved MDOB fw from att's to i337m fw... why? well att latest is not something im happy with .. after testing many things last night .. i am happy with this fw, and the benefits are greater!!

i337m users flash the fix.. and use a 4.3 baseband!!! .. if you dont? you willl have major issues!!! read install guide!!

i was up late last night doing all this .. please hit the thanks... and leave feedback!!! :good:
    Idea behind this rom

backstory
    after making mdob for the s4, back in may 2013, me and @Nottach were going to make a joint rom .. mdob was going to be the base and i would use his xposed framework, i couldnt start the project due to the fact i had found out i was going to move, at the time i thought i would be gone in a week or 2 , fast forward to jan of 2014 and i was still going thro the guessing game of when i was going to move. so i had to put off the project until i got settled!.. nottach, i have not seen in awhile, hence why i contacted and asked @wanam for permission to use his xposed module, and thought i would pick up that idea now that i am settled.. so this is how the idea began it was a long time coming, but it is now here!

the goal
    i wanted to make a rom that fulfilled, certain requests of users, without having to change goldeneye from what i had envisioned it to be.
    there will be 2 versions, one based on official att fw, and one based on international fw. att fw will be updated less often, due to how att trickles out there updates. international fw will be updated as needed.

pick you own fw
    both versions feature the same features, mods, etc pick what works best for you!!

★ att pros ★
    stock i337 fw, stripped of bloatware and restrictions

★ international pros ★
    stock i9505 fw, newer fw, bug fixes,

simplicity
    sometimes a user does not want to flash add-ons, they dont want to change buildprops, this i feel is addressed here and will give another option to the user. wanam xposed allows the users to choose which *mods* they *need*

in closing
    try it for urself .. i am happy with the outcome.. and for some users this will fit nicely to there needs! :good:
    UPDATE 3-6-14

- XXUFNBE
    - clean install b4 u flash!!
    - odexed
    - xposed
    - wanam xposed
    - hotspot toggle <- while still using att device info
    - auto brightness adjustment <- while still using att device info
    - 1 default wallpaper changed
    - wanam xposed features
    - stuff i forgot
    - mdob retired
    - read feature list

BIG thanks to @wanam for all his hard work and xposed frame work
    BIG thanks to @rovo89 for xposed
    BIG thanks to @Jose0726 for rom banner and sig banners!!

hit thanks if u like this rom, and please leave feedback!!! donations are not required but they make it
    possible to spend more time doing what i enjoy!! thanks guys!!