Search This thread

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
Ym1Tz0Y.png

Welcome to Skyfall
FEATURES
- UVU1BNH5, t-mobile stock fw, touchwiz 4.4.2, rooted, deodexed, zipaligned,, init.d support, aroma installer
- works with any gsm carrier, safestrap support, busybox, zipalign script, sqlite3 script, incall recording, apps2sd, supersu
- wifi tethering, scheduled sms sending, extended reboot menu, extreme power saving mode, disabled battery full nag
- enabled secondary keys samsung kb, download booster, samsung kb with auto correct, google bloat removed
- samsung knox removed, fw update removed from settings menu, enabled copy to dialer, camera during call, s5 toolbox
- recipient limit raised to 999, disabled sms 2 mms conversion, display sms time as server, enabled sent time in sim list
- disabled airplane toggle popup, camcorder does not pause music, no boot sound, no carrier iq, s5 stock look
- flashable add-ons, added call button to call logs, bypassed location consent popup agreement, no cover & battery nag
- private mode working without xposed, removed s-finder & connect from pull down notifications, wifi calling
- simple,fast,stable, more to come!
AROMA OPTIONS
- choose your s5 model, choose full, slim, or slim with ant support, choose adblocking or bypass
- choose xposed & wanam or bypass, choose aosp browser or stock or chrome,
- choose galaxy gear support or bypass, ,choose allshare & wifi-direct or bypass
- choose 1 of 3 keyboards samsung stock ,lg g3, google stock
- choose light dialer,sms,contacts or dark dialer, sms and contacts
- choose silent camera or stock , choose 1 of 3 different kernels stock, ktoonsez, adam,
FULL VERSION, USER REMOVABLE APPS
- chaton, flipboard, s-health, samsung apps, samsung apps widget, smart remote

FAQ
- READ THIS B4 U FLASH THIS ROM!
- DROPPED CALLS SIGNAL ISSUES? READ THIS!
- CLEAN INSTALL B4 U FLASH READ THIS!
- ADDONS AND OTHER INFO

CHANGELOG
- VER 1.1
- 10-17-14
- READ MORE!

ROM
I am not responsible if your phone does the following
bricks - blows up - or joins dancing with the stars

- DOWNLOAD ROM HERE
MD5 CD91A347B499AAC96C61C754C04861FC

SIGNATURE BANNER
uynTuGj.png

*LEAVE FEEDBACK! AND HIT thanks, IF YOU LIKE THIS ROM*

:highfive:DONATiONS ARE WELCOME!!:highfive:

Last edited:

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
READ THiS!!

Additional info

MIRRORS & BACKUPS
- MIRRORS & BACKUPS BY Tylorw1

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
- ROM WORKS WITH G900T, G900F, G900W8, G900M

SCREENSHOTS
- HOMESECREEN
- POWERMENU
- EXTENDED REBOOT
- FULL VERSION REMOVABLE APPS
- REMOVED SFINDER & CONNECT

ADD-ONS
- T-MOBILE APN

MY SUPPORTED DEVICES
- CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MY ROMS

VIDEO REVIEWS
- SOON

THANKS

First I want to thank YOU the user
for the feedback and support!

I also want to give a BIG THANK YOU
to all who have Donated to me!!
it really means alot!! :good:

@Nottach
(for his excellent guides!!)
@wanam
(excellent guides!!)
@jovy23
(excellent guides!!)
@DjeMBeY
(for the odin base)
@rfb813
(for heads up on thefirmware)
@gravedigger76
(always helping users in the thread!)
@freebee269
(beta tester/always helping in the threads)
@obriane217
(beta tester/always helping in the threads)
@batteryking
(guide for secondary keys)
@iconlee
(for the android)

Last edited:

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
READ THiS B4 YOU FLASH!

Download Center

CLEAN INSTALL!! - CLICK HERE TO READ THE HOW-TO GUIDE!! :good:
RUNTIME SELECTION REMOVED FROM DEVELOPER SETTINGS!!
I WILL NOT SUPPORT ART RUNTIME WITH THIS ROM!!
IF ON REBOOT YOU GET STUCK ON S5 LOGO, THIS IS A AROMA ISSUE!, TO FIX READ THIS!
THIS ROM WORKS WITH G900T,G900F,G900M OF THE GALAXY S5!!
READ THE OP ALWAYS!! THIS WILL SAVE U AND ME ALOT OF TIME!!
★ NEVER RESTORE SYSTEM APP DATA FROM NANDROID OR TB! CALL LOGS & SMS INCLUDED!!
DEVS DO NOT USE ANY PART OF THIS ROM, WITH OUT CONTACTING ME FIRST!!
★ HAVE AN ISSUE WITH A MOD FROM ANOTHER DEV? GO TO THERE THREAD AND ASK FOR HELP!!
WHEN POSTING ISSUES.. STATE WHAT MODS U HAVE USED AND WHAT KERNEL
YOUR USING AND WHAT CARRIER YOU USE!.. SKIP THAT AND I SKIP UR POST!!

FAILURE TO DO ANY OF THESE STEPS, MEANS I CANT HELP U!!

AFTER READING THE ABOVE, YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THIS ROM!

Last edited:

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
READ THiS!!

Clean Install Guide

NOTE
TWRP USED AS MY RECOVERY GUIDE EXAMPLE

FOLLOW THESE STEP
1. BOOT TO CUSTOM RECOVERY
2. MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP!!
3. GO TO WIPE SECTION
4. SWIPE TO FACTORY RESET!
5. TAP ADVANCED WIPE!
6. CHECK THE FOLLOWING!
DALVIK, SYSTEM, DATA, CACHE
7. SWIPE TO ERASE ABOVE CHOICES
8. FLASH MY ROM
9. HIT FINISH TO REBOOT DEVICE!

Last edited:
Reactions: buitruclam

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
Release 9-28-14

CHANGELOG

BASE
- 9-28-14
- STOCK T-MOBILE FW!
- VER 1.0
- READ FEATURE LIST!
- FOLLOW CLEAN INSTALL GUiDE!
- READ OP THE ENTIRE OP B4 U DO A THING!

AS ALWAYS
- CLEAN INSTALL ONLY! <- HiGHLY RECOMMENDED
- IF YOU DIRTY FLASH AND HAVE ISSUES CLEAN INSTALL B4 YOU POST!

BIG THANK YOU TO @wanam FOR HIS KERNEL!!
BIG THANK YOU TO @ktoonsez FOR HIS KERNEL!
BIG THANK YOU TO @mike28 FOR BETA TESTING!
BIG THANK YOU TO @rfb813 FOR BETA TESTING!!

MANY HOURS GOES INTO THESE ROMS! PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO MY WORK,
FOR CONTINUED UPDATES LIKE THIS, THANKS GUYS!!

Last edited:

cdjaney

Feb 2, 2012
Other than WiFi Calling and maybe VoLTE, is there a quick list of differences b/t this and GE? I tried comparing OP's but can't tell. I'm on AT&T so neither of those 2 mean anything to me..... yet.

Thanks for any help!

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

AlkaliV2

Jun 12, 2012
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Google Pixel 5
Giving this a test run and things I've noticed so far:

-Wi-Fi Calling works great with NH5 modem
-Installed Slim version with Chrome, Xposed, and S-Health/Private Mode (No issues or hang-ups)
-ROM scrolling speed/animation speed is very smooth and responsive
-Wanam Xposed installed by default is a nice touch
-SFinder and Quick Connect buttons removed is a welcomed mod

Feels like a fully featured build and clocking in at 1.08GB in the system partition. Not bad at all.

Only real con for my install was that the option for XSecureStorage was a tad confusing. There were two options: Enabled and Disabled and from what I know about the command in order for S-Health to work the build.prop has to state "ro.secure.storage=false" and so my assumption was that I needed to choose False during setup. However, I chose enable it and I saw that the Xposed module was added and that the build.prop change was set to false. Anyway, just wanted to comment and say that option in Aroma was the only confusing portion.

Great and very smooth ROM so far. I've had bad luck in the past using Wanam with my device, however I've never run it in the system partition so maybe that is the secret. I'm going to give this thing a few days and see how it works with my daily usage. Always great to see another Dev making ROMs. Thanks for giving us some extra options! :good:

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

I clean flashed this and have no APN's.

I have one APN, which is the one I normally use and it is the "T-Mobile US LTE (fast.t-mobile.com)" so I cannot duplicate your issue. I flashed the NH5 version for T-Mobile and it looks like he removed all the extra ones to cut down on unnecessary bloat. Are you using a 900T?

Edit: I verified this by going to Settings > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
Are you APNs not listed in the apps you are trying to use, Hangouts for example, or are they totally absent from the ROM?

Last edited:

calvin35

Dec 29, 2011
I have one APN, which is the one I normally use and it is the "T-Mobile US LTE (fast.t-mobile.com)" so I cannot duplicate your issue. I flashed the NH5 version for T-Mobile and it looks like he removed all the extra ones to cut down on unnecessary bloat. Are you using a 900T?

I'm using a 900T and flashed the full version using KT's TWRP recovery.

AlkaliV2

Jun 12, 2012
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Google Pixel 5

Same recovery I used and I chose KT's kernel for the install. Follow this from the OP:
Code:
"WHEN POSTING ISSUES.. STATE WHAT MODS U HAVE USED AND WHAT KERNEL
YOUR USING AND WHAT CARRIER YOU USE!.. SKIP THAT AND I SKIP UR POST!!"

And you should probably include the options you chose during install just in case he needs to try to duplicate it. And in the mean time you can manually add the APN using the information found HERE if you like. Could have been a bad flash or bad download so don't rule those out either. Don't worry though, missing APNs are an easy fix.

Reactions: calvin35

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
Giving this a test run and things I've noticed so far:

-Wi-Fi Calling works great with NH5 modem
-Installed Slim version with Chrome, Xposed, and S-Health/Private Mode (No issues or hang-ups)
-ROM scrolling speed/animation speed is very smooth and responsive
-Wanam Xposed installed by default is a nice touch
-SFinder and Quick Connect buttons removed is a welcomed mod

Feels like a fully featured build and clocking in at 1.08GB in the system partition. Not bad at all.

Only real con for my install was that the option for XSecureStorage was a tad confusing. There were two options: Enabled and Disabled and from what I know about the command in order for S-Health to work the build.prop has to state "ro.secure.storage=false" and so my assumption was that I needed to choose False during setup. However, I chose enable it and I saw that the Xposed module was added and that the build.prop change was set to false. Anyway, just wanted to comment and say that option in Aroma was the only confusing portion.

Great and very smooth ROM so far. I've had bad luck in the past using Wanam with my device, however I've never run it in the system partition so maybe that is the secret. I'm going to give this thing a few days and see how it works with my daily usage. Always great to see another Dev making ROMs. Thanks for giving us some extra options! :good:

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Edit: I verified this by going to Settings > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
Are you APNs not listed in the apps you are trying to use, Hangouts for example, or are they totally absent from the ROM?

nice job man!!!
the buildprop trick will not help private mode .. but i was thinking of doing this .. in aroma have xposed, wanan xposed and his xsecurestorage module all install at once.. this way it wont confuse users..

again nice job with the feedback

Last edited:
Reactions: mike28

gwojo22

Jan 11, 2012
Philadelphia
Same recovery I used and I chose KT's kernel for the install. Follow this from the OP:
Code:
"WHEN POSTING ISSUES.. STATE WHAT MODS U HAVE USED AND WHAT KERNEL
YOUR USING AND WHAT CARRIER YOU USE!.. SKIP THAT AND I SKIP UR POST!!"

And you should probably include the options you chose during install just in case he needs to try to duplicate it. And in the mean time you can manually add the APN using the information found HERE if you like. Could have been a bad flash or bad download so don't rule those out either. Don't worry though, missing APNs are an easy fix.
The settings on this link do not work. Can anyone post the fast.t-mobile apn settings.

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com

make sure that the roms zip u downloaded matches the md5.. u should have one apn... which i took right from the odin package, i have no issues.. :good:

p.s
make sure u guys follow the clean install guide .. this is very important .. wipe system,dalvik,cache,data then wipe factory reset then flash my rom ur done!!

Reactions: calvin35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ym1Tz0Y.png

Welcome to Skyfall
    FEATURES
    - UVU1BNH5, t-mobile stock fw, touchwiz 4.4.2, rooted, deodexed, zipaligned,, init.d support, aroma installer
    - works with any gsm carrier, safestrap support, busybox, zipalign script, sqlite3 script, incall recording, apps2sd, supersu
    - wifi tethering, scheduled sms sending, extended reboot menu, extreme power saving mode, disabled battery full nag
    - enabled secondary keys samsung kb, download booster, samsung kb with auto correct, google bloat removed
    - samsung knox removed, fw update removed from settings menu, enabled copy to dialer, camera during call, s5 toolbox
    - recipient limit raised to 999, disabled sms 2 mms conversion, display sms time as server, enabled sent time in sim list
    - disabled airplane toggle popup, camcorder does not pause music, no boot sound, no carrier iq, s5 stock look
    - flashable add-ons, added call button to call logs, bypassed location consent popup agreement, no cover & battery nag
    - private mode working without xposed, removed s-finder & connect from pull down notifications, wifi calling
    - simple,fast,stable, more to come!
    AROMA OPTIONS
    - choose your s5 model, choose full, slim, or slim with ant support, choose adblocking or bypass
    - choose xposed & wanam or bypass, choose aosp browser or stock or chrome,
    - choose galaxy gear support or bypass, ,choose allshare & wifi-direct or bypass
    - choose 1 of 3 keyboards samsung stock ,lg g3, google stock
    - choose light dialer,sms,contacts or dark dialer, sms and contacts
    - choose silent camera or stock , choose 1 of 3 different kernels stock, ktoonsez, adam,
    FULL VERSION, USER REMOVABLE APPS
    - chaton, flipboard, s-health, samsung apps, samsung apps widget, smart remote

FAQ
    - READ THIS B4 U FLASH THIS ROM!
    - DROPPED CALLS SIGNAL ISSUES? READ THIS!
    - CLEAN INSTALL B4 U FLASH READ THIS!
    - ADDONS AND OTHER INFO

CHANGELOG
    - VER 1.1
    - 10-17-14
    - READ MORE!

ROM
    I am not responsible if your phone does the following
    bricks - blows up - or joins dancing with the stars

- DOWNLOAD ROM HERE
    MD5 CD91A347B499AAC96C61C754C04861FC

SIGNATURE BANNER
    uynTuGj.png

*LEAVE FEEDBACK! AND HIT thanks, IF YOU LIKE THIS ROM*

news 10-25-14

first, i want to thank everyone for checking out my rom, thank u for the feedback, im glad u guys have enjoyed my rom :good:.. I have t-mobile and i have there jump plan, i have picked up a note 4, and due to my jump plan i had to trade in my s5 towards the note 4, i was not able to afford to keep both, i really enjoyed my s5, even tho i have the note 4 i must admit i miss my s5 a bit. but there is nothing i can do about it now

in saying all that i will not be able to support the s5 any longer, due to what i mentioned earlier, i want to apologize to u guys! know that if i could have kept both devices i would !!

i will keep rom links up, and if anything changes i will be back!! thank u again guys :good:
    I think certain plans dont allow it but i have the unlimited plan and that comes with 5GB of tethering so removing the provisioning bypasses the tethering data and lets you use your regular data, Which im up to like 60GB this month lol. So i just copied over the framework-res.apk and the xml files from an other nh5 rom and good to go.

ah, i forgot about grand fathered plans .. skyfall 1.1 is basically done .. and i will release it soon .. but ill add that to the rom .. then release it b4 i start going nuts with aroma options ..

i think u guys will like 1.1 :good:
    Update 10-17-14

CHANGELOG

BASE
    - 10-17-14
    - VER 1.1
    - REMOVED ASCENDING RINGTONES
    - PRIVATE MODE FIXED, NO NEED FOR XPOSED!
    - ADDED G900W8 SUPPORT OUT OF THE BOX!
    - ADDED AT&T SUPPORT FOR THOSE USING AT&T
    ON UNLOCKED DEVICES!
    - CHROME BROWSER FIXED, NOW INSTALLED IN A
    DIFFERENT WAY
    - CLEANED UP AROMA SCRIPT A BIT
    - PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
    - THINGS I FORGOT
    - READ FEATURE LIST!
    - READ OP THE ENTIRE OP B4 U DO A THING!

ADDED AROMA OPTIONS FOR
    - CHOOSE 1 OF 3 KEYBOARDS SAMSUNG STOCK, LG G3, GOOGLE STOCK
    - CHOOSE LIGHT DIALER,SMS,CONTACTS OR DARK

AS ALWAYS
    - CLEAN INSTALL ONLY! <- HiGHLY RECOMMENDED
    - IF YOU DIRTY FLASH AND HAVE ISSUES CLEAN INSTALL B4 YOU POST!

MANY HOURS GOES INTO THESE ROMS! PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO MY WORK,
    FOR CONTINUED UPDATES LIKE THIS, THANKS GUYS!!
    news 10-8-14

possible update coming at some point .. this will add a new option to aroma :good:

edit
    make that a couple new aroma options ;)