Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

erik1213

Jun 14, 2010
I've already completed it ages ago. I just didn't want to spam you with updates.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA App

Spam us with updates? Impossible! If it's an improvement or something new in any way, I'll take it....as long as it works :p

Maybe, if you end up having tons of updates, you can set up a nightly link with small changelogs (or semi-nightly, or weekly, whatever you want to call it) for the smaller ones, and then just update the OP with major updates you think are important.

coreno

Jul 16, 2009
I have SkyRaider 4.0 Beta, and before I blinked, I see there is now 4.2. I see there is an upgrade from 4.1, but is there any upgrade path from 4.0 to 4.1 or 4.2?

A Lex and Er

Aug 25, 2010
0-Town, WI
http://teambamf.net is open for business. Head over there for registration.

I will be heading over soon as I can, it being summer and all...
My life is mostly outdoors :D
but I am excited & good for you... Congratulations on the new site!

I am going to be moving my stuff to a new site. It's a site myself and others have started. I will post details when it goes live. You probably wont see me much over here anymore after it is setup.

Dose this mean the new work(s) O'perfection will be served over there...
Like this one?
Do you guys want another update?

Is there dessert? ;)

aLeXandEr's

watt9493

Dec 27, 2010
Croydon, PA
I'm curious to know why's leaving XDA for a forum that is no offense, quite small and nothing even remotely close to XDA.

Exactly. Xda is the home of hackers. Not rootzwiki (very very small) it their new forum. I'm not getting rid of this phone any time soon, and glad to have one dev (Steve) still here. My time on SR 4.2 was excellent. Farewell ihtfp

Change roms like I change underwear.

ihtfp69

Feb 22, 2009
I'm leaving xda because I don't agree with things that go on at this site any longer. Since it's obviously beyond my control to change xda, I'm changing forums. Yes, where I'm going is relatively small and new, but they are growing. However, that shouldn't really matter.

If you plan to stop using my Rom(s) due to this decision, that's up to you. However, I hope most of you will follow me wherever I may go. Except to the grocery store. That would be creepy. ;)

For testing and most of the support for betas and releases, head over to http://teambamf.net. I will also be posting things on RootzWiki as well. I hope to see you all there.

It was fun while it lasted, but I must be moving on. Cheers!

EnixLHQ

Jul 27, 2010
L.A.
enixlhq.wordpress.com
I'm leaving xda because I don't agree with things that go on at this site any longer. Since it's obviously beyond my control to change xda, I'm changing forums. Yes, where I'm going is relatively small and new, but they are growing. However, that shouldn't really matter.

If you plan to stop using my Rom(s) due to this decision, that's up to you. However, I hope most of you will follow me wherever I may go. Except to the grocery store. That would be creepy. ;)

For testing and most of the support for betas and releases, head over to http://teambamf.net. I will also be posting things on RootzWiki as well. I hope to see you all there.

It was fun while it lasted, but I must be moving on. Cheers!

I'm a fanboy, so expect a fanboy response. I'm following.

spence341

Aug 16, 2010
Milford
I understand your reasons and don't care what forum you post on as long as I can join, have access and contribute!

I just have to organize my bookmarks better... bamf, rootzwiki, mikmik, miui.us... I think that's it for now.

Edit: badseedcustoms!

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Last edited:

theguitarguy58

Jun 7, 2010
Montebello
The gimmie attitude of people are growing old to the devs. Nobody follows forum etiquette. You forget Xda needs the developers, not the other way around.

Message delivered via my BAMF Thunderbolt

What's to stop people from using that same attitude on another forum?
most of the same users who use his work and gimme attitude will just follow him there

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Premium App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, XDA, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fish! All future development will take place on both Team BAMF Forums and RootzWiki.
    We thank all our fans for their continued support.

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png
    Well, XDA, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fish! All future development will take place on both Team BAMF Forums and RootzWiki.
    We thank all our fans for their continued support.

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png
    Working on 4.1 today. No ETA.
    v4.2

Sorry everyone. XDA was acting funny last night so I couldn't update the OP all of the way. The links are there now.

I hope everyone enjoys this final edition of SkyRaider Sense for the Droid Incredible. I had a lot of fun making it. Unless there is some glaring bug that needs fixed, this is all she wrote. Check out my sig if you're wondering what I will be up to next.

FYI, that egg is still out there. Oh, and comment please.