{ROM} [SlimLP] SlimRom UNOFFICIAL { Trltespr } { Trlteusc }

Search This thread

rcmartin57

Feb 8, 2010
@spleef keep up the great work man. I am going to give this another flash since I been MIA on aosp Roms. I love the look of slim and all other aosp Roms and just want to find a nice stable one. I have kids and wife rides my ass when I go MIA when my sms is not working LOL. Once again thanks for your hard work

davidja92

Jul 16, 2010
los angeles
this rom is my daily and i am using latest update....did u do a clean install? i didn't even mess with the network settings but check to see if its set to global...the rom works flawlessly my only issue is the chase bank app keeps a black screen @rcmartin57

rcmartin57

Feb 8, 2010
this rom is my daily and i am using latest update....did u do a clean install? i didn't even mess with the network settings but check to see if its set to global...the rom works flawlessly my only issue is the chase bank app keeps a black screen @rcmartin57

Yeah I think that was my issue, once i booted and set up the phone, i tried to send a message with no success. it looked like it worked since i had 2 message that i received but I could not respond. I updated Google services and tried with Hangouts with no success. Then I tried to download Texra and still did not work. So I tried to play with the network settings since the *#*# 4696#*#* does not work but this missed everything up and lost all service. Even when I went back to stock LP ROM I had to go into network settings as it must have reset my connection. I give this another go but I hope I have you luck in getting sms to work out of the box.

rcmartin57

Feb 8, 2010
I got it to work but I had to install an application to change it to CDMA then back to LTE but I have to do this on every reboot. I can't get it to stick

Attachments

• 1429643647439.jpg
    1429643647439.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 303

sarinhighwind

Jul 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
Looks like Slim is no longer officially supporting the Note 4 n910.
So,
Thank you +spleef for continuing to help on this rom.
I'm hoping 5.1 comes out soon so we can get away from the memory issues.

Reactions: pstarkey001

e92dream

Feb 27, 2012
Knoxville
The official thread hasn't been updated in almost 2 months nor has the rom.
The device is also no longer supported on the Slim page anymore.
This is indeed true but I remember reading an article that they had major issues with their website, etc and were coming back soon. Also when you go to the Slim downloads page there aren't any builds for any of the devices listed.

sarinhighwind

Jul 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
This is indeed true but I remember reading an article that they had major issues with their website, etc and were coming back soon. Also when you go to the Slim downloads page there aren't any builds for any of the devices listed.

They list a bunch of supported devices and its not on there any longer.
On the weekly builds page, yes, nothing is there either.

I hope they fix osmething soon.
Other roms just .. bleh.

TodWulff

Jul 8, 2013
Oscoda, MI
They list a bunch of supported devices and its not on there any longer.
On the weekly builds page, yes, nothing is there either.

I hope they fix osmething soon.
Other roms just .. bleh.
Yeah, ikr. I've been hoping for a functional Slim on my N910P. I fear that it will never happen...

If you're looking for a trltespr ROM that feels like it has some Slim sprinkled therein, you might want to check out cmRemiX v3.8. It is based on CM 12.1. It you've used Slim through its growth thru JB & KK, I suspect that you will end up possibly liking this one too.

It is finally stable enough where I've installed it on my daily driver.

sarinhighwind

Jul 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
I don't really fancy much for 5.0.2, need the 5.1 update to get rid of these memory leaks.
They are horrible when they appear.

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

Well, They are getting 5.1 worked up.
But with out website support, you cannot really see much of whats going on, and they are nto updating XDA threads.

madbat99

Mar 1, 2014
I don't really fancy much for 5.0.2, need the 5.1 update to get rid of these memory leaks.
They are horrible when they appear.

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

Well, They are getting 5.1 worked up.
But with out website support, you cannot really see much of whats going on, and they are nto updating XDA threads.

Memory leak still exists in 5.1.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimLP Android 5.0
    tbn434lb_zps388a3667.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

Quote:
    DISCLAMER

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimLP is currently in alpha / beta stage, some custom features are already in place, but much much more is planned for the future.

Flashing Instructions
    If installing MY SLIM rom for the first time, or coming from any other ROM:
    - Make sure you're running a proper working Team Win Recovery Project
    - Copy Gapps and Rom to your SdCard/Micro-SDCard
    - Boot into recovery
    - Make a nandroid backup
    - Go to the wipes tab and wipe everything except internal storage and micro sdcard...Do Not Wipe Internal Storage or Micro SdCard!!
    - Flash Rom, then Gapps
    - Reboot

Upgrading from an earlier version:
    - Copy the Rom to your SdCard/Micro-SdCard
    - Boot into recovery
    - Make a nandroid backup
    - Go to the wipes tab and wipe cache and dalvick cache
    - Flash the ROM and Gapps
    - Reboot

Issues
    - sms (use a third party sms app such as google messenger...refer to post #3 for setup)

Changelog
    1-08-15
    initial release

1-09-15
    fixed: nfc power issue / settings slowness
    misc Slim/CM commits

1-11-15
    fixed: extsdcard mounting of cards formatted as extfat
    upstream slim changes

1-17-15
    upstream slim changes

1-23-15
    upstream slim changes

1-24-15
    granted official status
    upstream slim changes

1-25-15
    upstream slim changes

1-30-15
    upstream slim chagnes
    few kernel changes

1-31-15
    camera fixed
    spen fixed
    few kernel changes
    upstream slim changes

2-01-15
    upstream slim changes

2-07-15
    upstream slim changes
    fixed 911 calling issue (rom labeled B)

Downloads
    please note these builds should flash on the trlteusc and the trltespr...please report which device you have when reporting issues..thanks

AFH download link

Recommended GAPPS

Alternative GAPPS

Thanks/Sources
    - SlimRoms
    - @drcrimzon
    - @nivron
    - @slayher
    - @fattire
    - @allenjthomsen
    - @cmdmoto
    - @Mod57
    - @shabbypenguin
    - @pbedard
    - @Herk718
    - And anyone else i might be forgetting

- My Github

- SlimRom Github

XDA:DevDB Information
    [SlimLP] SlimRom UNOFFICIAL { Trltespr } , ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    spleef, drcrimzon, nivron, slayher
    Source Code: https://github.com/spleef

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    Based On: aosp,cyanogenmod

Version Information

Created 2015-01-09
    Last Updated 2015-02-07
    Nick posted official thread in original development... So if you guys want an official build of slim go check there.... Most likely will be closing this thread and stop building since it's being taken care of in house at slim... Was fun.... Hope you guys enjoyed it
    Fresh slim build is uploaded
    Yeah install is fine has the texts bug but also has a small lag in settings and has a issue mounting external sdcard.... Or at least it did when I was running it..... Granted it did not very over in recovery or even restoring.... But while in the rom I couldn't access my external sdcard.... Now if you flash and don't have this problem please do inform me... Also if you happen to figure out the issue before I do please inform me as well... Lol... Much thanks... Other than that worked great looked great and was everything slim has always been... But another thing to take into consideration is it's an alpha so expect to find bugs
    No worries bud these are alphas WIP we've got some work to do but for the most part things are working very well....