{ROM} [SlimLP] SlimRom UNOFFICIAL { Trltespr } { Trlteusc }

Search This thread

BlackSheepA1

Aug 20, 2013
Los Angeles
Bugs

Hi Spleef! Thank You for developing Slim Rom for the Note 4 SM-N910P! I'm truly grateful! I was wondering also is there a way I can send you like a bug log? Your newest release has few bugs but other than that the rom seems promising! So excited! :fingers-crossed:
Bugs:
Gets Very warm(hot) while using it for approx 3min.
Can't mount External Storage
The preview window that displays your recent task doesn't have a clear all button.
Few apps crash from time to time.
Red face

Aside from that It runs well! Can't wait until the finished product comes out! Super Excited! I showed off to my friends how cool the rom is! I forgot to mention its very light! Thank so much Spleef!

Reactions: pbedard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimLP Android 5.0
    tbn434lb_zps388a3667.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

Quote:
    DISCLAMER

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimLP is currently in alpha / beta stage, some custom features are already in place, but much much more is planned for the future.

Flashing Instructions
    If installing MY SLIM rom for the first time, or coming from any other ROM:
    - Make sure you're running a proper working Team Win Recovery Project
    - Copy Gapps and Rom to your SdCard/Micro-SDCard
    - Boot into recovery
    - Make a nandroid backup
    - Go to the wipes tab and wipe everything except internal storage and micro sdcard...Do Not Wipe Internal Storage or Micro SdCard!!
    - Flash Rom, then Gapps
    - Reboot

Upgrading from an earlier version:
    - Copy the Rom to your SdCard/Micro-SdCard
    - Boot into recovery
    - Make a nandroid backup
    - Go to the wipes tab and wipe cache and dalvick cache
    - Flash the ROM and Gapps
    - Reboot

Issues
    - sms (use a third party sms app such as google messenger...refer to post #3 for setup)

Changelog
    1-08-15
    initial release

1-09-15
    fixed: nfc power issue / settings slowness
    misc Slim/CM commits

1-11-15
    fixed: extsdcard mounting of cards formatted as extfat
    upstream slim changes

1-17-15
    upstream slim changes

1-23-15
    upstream slim changes

1-24-15
    granted official status
    upstream slim changes

1-25-15
    upstream slim changes

1-30-15
    upstream slim chagnes
    few kernel changes

1-31-15
    camera fixed
    spen fixed
    few kernel changes
    upstream slim changes

2-01-15
    upstream slim changes

2-07-15
    upstream slim changes
    fixed 911 calling issue (rom labeled B)

Downloads
    please note these builds should flash on the trlteusc and the trltespr...please report which device you have when reporting issues..thanks

AFH download link

Recommended GAPPS

Alternative GAPPS

Thanks/Sources
    - SlimRoms
    - @drcrimzon
    - @nivron
    - @slayher
    - @fattire
    - @allenjthomsen
    - @cmdmoto
    - @Mod57
    - @shabbypenguin
    - @pbedard
    - @Herk718
    - And anyone else i might be forgetting

- My Github

- SlimRom Github

XDA:DevDB Information
    [SlimLP] SlimRom UNOFFICIAL { Trltespr } , ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    spleef, drcrimzon, nivron, slayher
    Source Code: https://github.com/spleef

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    Based On: aosp,cyanogenmod

Version Information

Created 2015-01-09
    Last Updated 2015-02-07
    Nick posted official thread in original development... So if you guys want an official build of slim go check there.... Most likely will be closing this thread and stop building since it's being taken care of in house at slim... Was fun.... Hope you guys enjoyed it
    Fresh slim build is uploaded
    Yeah install is fine has the texts bug but also has a small lag in settings and has a issue mounting external sdcard.... Or at least it did when I was running it..... Granted it did not very over in recovery or even restoring.... But while in the rom I couldn't access my external sdcard.... Now if you flash and don't have this problem please do inform me... Also if you happen to figure out the issue before I do please inform me as well... Lol... Much thanks... Other than that worked great looked great and was everything slim has always been... But another thing to take into consideration is it's an alpha so expect to find bugs
    No worries bud these are alphas WIP we've got some work to do but for the most part things are working very well....