[ROM][ SlimRemix ][SlimLP][ TRLTEtmo,TRLTExx,TRLTEspr,TRLTEusc] SlimRemix-Rom V4.X

Search This thread

Levistras

Apr 16, 2008
Toronto
Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Use fauxclock there you can adjust rgb, saturation, tint and contrast

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestion, works like a charm. Screen is beautiful once again.

After a bunch of conflicting cpu manager issues caused by having fauxclock installed, i dug around more and found a "Kernel Adiutor" (creative spelling of Auditor?) under Settings->Interface->Advanced->Kernel Adiutor.

In the Kernel Adiutor there are saturation options. Too late to refund Fauxclock now.. but maybe i'll use it on another device one day.

Last edited:

andy55

Sep 10, 2009
anyone knows any updates about the official slim MM release date?

You've been a member here since 2012 and haven't figured it out yet to not ask for ETA's?:confused:

Zion is working his ass off trying to get cmremix stable, check out the thread, and never ask for updates, they come when they come.

Last edited:

cly1025

Apr 4, 2012
You've been a member here since 2012 and haven't figured it out yet to not ask for ETA's?:confused:

Zion is working his ass off trying to get cmremix stable, check out the thread, and never ask for updates, they come when they come.

maybe sometihng wrong with my English? didn't '' official slim MM release date' express what I wanna say? did I ask anything about Zion's dev?

Reactions: EasyE75

WaxysDargle

Jul 17, 2012
I have to say that I have spent many many hours of my life flashing and exploring android ROMs on different devices from so many different devs, and this ROM is the best I've come across in so many ways. Always runs smooth. Always lightning fast. Dependable. Everything works. It feels as if the ROM is optimized for my device. One in a million I'd say. Thank you so much @ZION959. Love your work. Its inspiring to me.

timeiscoffee

Jun 29, 2011
Did a quick search and nothing came up, but apologies if this has been asked before:

Will this rom work with DOK2 modem and bootloader?
More generally, how does bootloader and modem version affect the rom?

lemonade747

Jul 9, 2012
I'm new here. I just got this Note 4 T mobile last night. I have some questions, with this rom there is no fingerprint, no spen, no heartbeat sensor right? So it likes any smartphones in the world :( I wonder if there are any custom stock based on roms that still keep all original functions of Note4 with faster, better battery kernel. Any help please?

cly1025

Apr 4, 2012
I'm new here. I just got this Note 4 T mobile last night. I have some questions, with this rom there is no fingerprint, no spen, no heartbeat sensor right? So it likes any smartphones in the world :( I wonder if there are any custom stock based on roms that still keep all original functions of Note4 with faster, better battery kernel. Any help please?

feature of such AOSP roms is closer to the generic Android which is smooth/ fast , but the trade off is no features for fingerprint/spen, so depends on what you like.
If you are looking for any rom like stock one, try TEKXodus HYBRID's in the forum, that's the best one I've tried for STOCK kind, good battery life /speed.

Reactions: lemonade747

lemonade747

Jul 9, 2012
feature of such AOSP roms is closer to the generic Android which is smooth/ fast , but the trade off is no features for fingerprint/spen, so depends on what you like.
If you are looking for any rom like stock one, try TEKXodus HYBRID's in the forum, that's the best one I've tried for STOCK kind, good battery life /speed.

Thank, I'm looking for a kernel with screen colour control, I dont know if there are any kernels with that feature working in TEKXodus HYBRID rom or not, or working in other stock based roms?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ifTDLOs.png

SlimRemix ROM is a ROM built some best tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there.
    SlimRemix is focus on stability, performance and with plenty of extra features and optimizations​

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!
    * If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!
    * Do not ask for ETAs!!

smbanner.png

SlimRemix Optimization Features

Compiled, Optimized and Power By SaberMod Toolchain
    Compiled, Optimized and Power By Qcom Clang SnapDragon v3.6
    -O3 (highest GCC optimization level)
    SaberMod GCC 4.9.Y+ (kernel)
    SaberMod GCC 4.9.Y+ (ROM)
    SaberMod GCC 4.9/4.9+ (host)
    Strict-aliasing enabled
    Memory Optimized
    Graphite Optimization
    Link-Time Optimization
    Pthread
    Gold LD

Biohazard-1440x2560.jpg

Optimization Source Links

Code:
    [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][INDENT]
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]* Clang Qcom Optimization By mustermaxmueller[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][URL="https://github.com/mustermaxmueller/android_build/commit/26eacea96dfd7c266cd15878218f4d80b1328ac7"]Github Source[/URL][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][URL="http://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/wip-compile-android-5-0-2-qualcomm-llvm-t3035162"]XDA Thread[/URL][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]*SaberMod Optimization By Paul Beeler[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [SIZE="4"][URL="https://gitlab.com/groups/SaberMod"]Gitlab Source[/URL][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][URL="http://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/toolchains-sabermod-arm-arm64-t3064459"]XDA Thead[/URL][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][/INDENT]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

SlimRemix Rom Features

Code:
    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][INDENT]
    [CENTER]
    --->OTA Updates
    --->Interface
    -Animation Control
    -App Circle Sidebar
    -Quick Settings customization
    --->statusbar customization
    -Greeting
    Clock and date
    -Statusbar temperature
    -Carrier label
    -Battery style
    -Battery Bar
    -Notification Ticker
    -Task Manager
    -Brightness control
    -Double tap to sleep
    -Network traffic
    --->Recent panel
    -SlimRecents
    -Clear all button FAB with all possible positions
    -Improved screen pinning
    --->Expanded Notifications
    --->Navigation
    --Navigation bar settings
    -Button settings
    -Dimensions
    -Show arrow keys while typing
    -SlimDim
    --->Power Menu Customization
    --->Gesture Anywhere
    --->Slim Pie
    --->Advanced
    -SuperSU
    -LayersManager
    -Viper4Android
    -ScreenRecorder
    --->LCD Density
    --->Ambient Display
    --->Expanded volume panel
    --->LockScreen Customization
    -Shortcuts
    -Lockscreen Wallpaper
    -Longpress lock icon to sleep
    -Music Visualizer
    -Lockscreen colours
    -Lockscreen weather
    -Sim card lock
    -Advanced reboot
    --->Security
    -Privacy guard
    -Blacklist
    -SuperSU Indicator
    [/CENTER][/INDENT]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

How To Install

* Download the ROM and GApps
    * Reboot to recovery
    * Wipe data/factory reset
    * Flash the ROM and then GApps
    * Reboot your phone
    * Enjoy

How To Update

* Download the latest version
    * Reboot to recovery
    * Flash the ROM
    * Flash Gapps
    * Wipe both dalvik cache and cache
    * Reboot your phone
    * Enjoy the latest version of SlimRemix

Other Info

*Alright guys, after seeing a lot of people post random bugs without providing basic information or logs, I decided to make a simple little write up on some basic rules to the thread.

1. Be courteous to one another & try & be helpful when you can. I can't answer every single question as I'm very busy trying to build the best rom I can make for you guys, so if you know a solution to a problem please answer.

2. If you are using xposed, DO NOT POST BUGS! I have already seen people posting issues only to find out it was due to xposed or one of it's modules.

3. When posting bugs, do so with as much information as possible. We can't help you if you don't give the proper information.*
    **** What version or the rom are you on?
    **** Clean or dirty install?
    **** Mainline or Ultimate kernel?
    **** Are you using a theme?
    **** If you dirty flashed & have problems, did you try a clean install?
    4. If you are having random reboots how about providing a log? These are invaluable as they provide the information to fix a real issue with the rom or to tell me that it is a user error.

5. If you are new to aosp or just don't know much about kernels, it is best to stick with the mainline kernel as it is very stable. No need to mess with the settings either as I have the kernel setup to enjoy out of the box.**

Credits

* Cyanogen Team
    * AOKP Team
    * Paranoid Android
    * PAC-man Team
    * SlimRoms
    * RootBox
    * Carbon ROM
    * Vanir
    * ChameleonOS
    * Omnirom
    * Paranoid SaberDroid
    * Slayher
    * fattire
    * gekkehenkie11
    * cristianomatos
    * *faux123
    * Sparksco (Paul )
    * yank555
    * Temasek
    * KtoonSez
    * friedrich420
    * TwistedUmbrella
    * Pafcholini
    * nickster1
    * nicklovell23
    * mustermaxmueller
    * And of course, thank you for your love and support!

* Source

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimRemix, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    ZION959, nicklovell23
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod, PAC-man, AOKP, crDroid Android, AOSPA, CyanogenMod, OmniROM, SlimROM, LiquidSmooth, SpasilliumNexus, DirtyUnicorns, NamelessROM, AICP, Euphoria-OS. Team Bliss, Dirty Unicon

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2015-07-12

Created 2015-07-13
    Last Updated 2015-09-02
    Hopefully I will update one or two more version for lollipop 5.1.1. And that's it. We will pack and move to M soon . Be prepare felous.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    Trust me guys. I won't let you guys wait too long.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk