[ROM][SM-G313HU] AOSP 5.1.1 and CM12.1 for Galaxy Ace 4

Search This thread

Edwin Hamal

Feb 21, 2014
I think its ok in dialer since no one reported that it's bad. I heard that it sounds like crap in whatsapp, but perfect in telegram, etc. No freaking idea how to fix this. Sorry.
Last build should pretty stable tho, at least cm11.
Yeah CM11 really rocks it's very smooth and stable than stock and CM12.1.
http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z2/general/cm11-sound-fix-ultimate-t2983760
Found out that other people too have that problem and have fixed to.
Maybe that helps you.

Umaru Chan

Mar 5, 2016
Does CM12 work on smg313ML?

I tried to install it but CWM didn't let me to do that.
Can i install it? And what about cm11 on this phone?

Edwin Hamal

Feb 21, 2014
It's really sad that the development has stopped.
Can you please try to update the sources please or atleast fix the CM11 bugs? @itigr

topbird

Nov 17, 2007
This ROM (CM 12.1) completely messed up my build prop, the device items are now shown as the author's name which I find very irritating. Now I can not install any other custom roms. Even editing the build prop is not helping, the device name remains vivaltonc3g. Can anyone provide me with a solution or give me a fresh build prop?

itigr

Oct 21, 2014
Lahdenpohja
Hey dude ur ROM WAS cool. my phone is now slow to fast! try to make a marshmallow ROM on next Xmas.:cool:

First, i'm not dude...
And sorry but no, i broke my phone and won't be developing any stuff for it anymore (probably, unless you buy me the same phone), and, you know, i have life too and can't spend all the time on making firmwares.

And i am gonna leave xda for an indefinite time, sorry again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edwin Hamal

Edwin Hamal

Feb 21, 2014
First, i'm not dude...
And sorry but no, i broke my phone and won't be developing any stuff for it anymore (probably, unless you buy me the same phone), and, you know, i have life too and can't spend all the time on making firmwares.

And i am gonna leave xda for an indefinite time, sorry again.
Can't you at least fix the CM11 Bluetooth and Release a final build?

randika171

Jan 13, 2013
Colombo
The rom is really good but it still has some bugs. I used this rom in my S Duos 3 (SM-G313HU) for a while and I found out that when using free messaging or calling services like whatsapp, line or viber. The receiver cannot hear my voice even though normal calling work perfectly. And this rom need some serious optimisations for gaming and video playback. Ram management is good but sometimes it's unstable. Hope you will find a fix for the calling bug.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    General:
    AOSP 5.1 and CM12.1 for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 (SM-G313HU). Note that Google apps are not included.

What works:
    • Pretty much everything
    What does not:
    • FM Radio (removed from the firmware)

Download:
    Downloads moved.
    CM12.1
    AOSP
    Google Apps

Screenies:
    Screenshot_2015-12-27-10-36-01.jpgScreenshot_2015-12-27-10-36-35.pngScreenshot_2015-12-27-10-36-30.pngScreenshot_2015-12-27-10-36-45.pngScreenshot_2015-12-27-10-38-20.png

Sources:

Please report any bugs to this thread.

Thanks alot to TheNikiz for a device tree and helping me with some thingies.
    Did you figure out the codec issues? For example the Facebook video playback?

Yeah, you need to patch frameworks_av like in cm12 to add YcbYCr color format, and add proper media_codecs.xml. Haven't tested facebook tho, but video recording/playing and apps like youtube work. Check out git repo.
    Tho that routing still annoys crap outta me, it tries to add route to gateway, but fails, cause gw is in another network, we need to add static route to rmnet0 address instead, i tested adding it manually and it worked.
    @itigr Thanks for the ROM but isn't there any possibility of getting the mobile data thing fixed permanently?
    Also,ROM with pretty much everything working with tiltle[Experimental].
    weird. @Nikiz how did you unlock the bootloader of the almost dead Trend 2 or it wasn't locked?
    @itigr Thanks for the ROM but isn't there any possibility of getting the mobile data thing fixed permanently?
    Also,ROM with pretty much everything working with tiltle[Experimental].
    weird.

No, at least not now. And i don't want to spend one more week figuring out why it doesn't work, i will probably pause dev for indefinite period 'coz i'm tired of this.
    Yep, cause i messed with sources alot :D
    @itigr ok... but...
    First of all AOSP sucks(It doesn't even have a file manager)
    There's alot more bugs i.e
    Wifi does't work (always shows exclamation even though the wifi is working good)
    Calls doesn't end(mention about the work around for this too)
    Last thing isn't there anyway that I can flash both ROM's by @Nikiz and you without editing things?
    Coz having to switch recovery is really a hard task!

Got the bootloader unlocked by just typing "fastboot oem unlock-go" into the terminal. I just made a minimal device tree for this phone, with the partition information, TWRP settings and the fstab-file. I just built it and I was surprised that it booted on the first try. All I had to do was to fix the fstab-file, change the pixel format and add couple of recovery settings to make it fully working. Building CM12.1 now. (Luckily there was couple of officially supported, similar Huawei devices, so I just copied bunch of code from there.. :D)